Month 3

Operation Sidekick

Three months into their training and the boys had fallen into step with their hectic schedule, which as Chen had claimed, does calm down after a bit. Luckily, they had all come to enjoy most of their classes, no matter how hard they were the boys were always learning something interesting.

One of their favorite classes was Mr.Byun's diguise class, he always seemed to be in a bubbly mood and ready to teach them all of his tips and tricks. 

"One of the most important things you have to know when you're disguising yourself or someone else, is to dress accordingly to the event. If you're going to a black tie event, you must appeal to your target as well as the dress code, so I would research the target's prefrences of looks and fit myself as best as I could into those catagories." Baekhyun explained at the front of the classroom of future spies and assassins, watching for any confused faces so he could explain further. "For example," he continued "If I were meeting a very formal and rich woman at a night club, i'd wear a nice button up with an expensive watch but casual pants. Does anyone know why I would pick this combination?"

Kai raised his hand hesitantly before speaking up "Is it because she likes formal styles but depending on the surroundings, the club, you have to tone it down with casual pants?"

Baekhyun lit up at the correct answer and clapped his hands while Kai looked satisfied with himself. "For today's excersize i'll be handing out scenarios as well as profiles of people that you must accomidate yourselves to. I've brought in your mentors to be your designated person you will be disguising." Baekhyun explained, "Please feel free to use the closet in the back to dress up into your new characters."

The mentors filed into the room and found their sidekicks, they weren't too excited about this excersize since most of them knew they would have to be disguised as women, they had done the same thing last year to their mentors and dreaded having to do it themselves.

Luhan immedietly skipped towards Sehun with a smile on his face along with the file that Baekhyun had given him. Sehun took the file and opened it up to see that they had gotten a man as their target.

"." Luhan lost the smile on his face because he knew Sehun would get a good laugh out of him having to dress up as a woman. They stood there for a few moments as they studied the event they were to disguise for and their target's preferences and personality.

Sehun saw the solomn expression on Luhan's face, "Don't worry i'll make you look great." he smiled gently before taking Luhan over to the makeup station.

A few feet away was Kyungsoo and Kai as they tried to decide on a good suit that fit the black tie event their female target was to attend. 

"What do you think about the Armani suit?" Kai asked while holding up the expensive suit up for Kyungsoo to see.

Kyungsoo sighed, "Kai can you please hurry up, we're not actually going you don't have to take this to seriously." before he reached past Kai and pulled out a Donna Karan suit from behind him. "This would go better for this event. The target disliked people who showed off their wealth so choosing a printed Armani would turn them away from you." he explained.

Kai nodded in agreement, "You're right. Now go put this on." he ordered the reluctant Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo glared at Kai before snatching the suit out of his hands and going to change. "I'm too tired for this ." he mumbled.

An hour had passed before Baekhyun had announced they had 10 minutes left before showing off their disguises. 

Xiumin and Chen were still in the closet picking their casual cafe clothes before coming to a halt at the 10 minute warning. 

"I think this is good enough Xiumin..." Chen said he leaned on the wall, almost collapsing from exaughstion.

Xiumin looked back at Chen holding the outfit he had chosen before he finally nodded, "You're right, you shoud go change before the time runs out."

Chen nodded back and stumbled towards one of the dressing room in the back.

The time ran out and all of the students headed back to their seats with their mentors waiting behind the closed door in the back. A few students decided to show theirs off first with a few chuckles heard here and there whenever someone would come up dressed ridiculously. After each student, Baekhyun would grade their outfit choices based on their scenario and target before moving onto the next pairing.

It was finally Sehun and Luhan's turn, something the older spy was dreading. When he stepped out in his red gown he expected to hear laughing but instead it was a dead silence, everyone's eyes were wide open as they saw how great Luhan looked as a woman.

Sehun stepped up next to him and gave the class an explaination as to why he chose the outfit and hair for Luhan, but it was a lost cause, he had lost their attention the second Luhan had stepped in.

Baekhyun burst into a fit of laughter when he saw the class's reactions, he had expected this from them because he knew Luhan would blow them away. Maybe he gave him the portfolio on purpose...

Luhan glared at him before he left to the back of the class to change back into his black jeans and white shirt once again. Sehun listened to Baekhyun's explaination and grading before chasing after Luhan to make sure he wasn't too upset. Once he had gotten to him, Luhan had already taken off his light makeup and the wig, going back to his natural self. He turned towards Sehun and ushered towards the zipper of his long gown.

Sehun stepped forward before slowly ping the dress "I hope you aren't too upset about this, it was just a scenario for us to practice diguise..." he said.

Luhan nodded "I know, i'm not upset about that i'm just really tired from yesterday's events." he explained calmly as he slipped out of the constricting outfit.

Sehun didn't bother asking what Luhan had been doing to make him so tired and instead focused on Luhan's mesmerizing body, he was built yet fragile still. "Damn." he whispered as he watched Luhan put his pants back on.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Luhan stated with a smirk.

Sehun immedietly took out his phone and snapped a photo of the unsuspecting Luhan, he knew he was kidding but this scene was something Sehun was only going to witness once in a lifetime, at least he hoped not.

Luhan laughed at Sehun's complience and inability to comprehend sarcasm. "I can't believe you actually took a picture of me."

Sehun shrugged before stepping out, the lunch bell had rung and the spies hurriedly left the classroom to get some much needed food.

~~~

Meanwhile in the lunch room, Chen, Luhan, and Kyungsoo were sound asleep with their heads on the lunch table.

Sehun, Kai, and Xiumin watched in awe as the three had immedietly fallen asleep despite the loud bustling of the students trying to eat lunch.

"What the hell happened to them yesterday? I kept seeing Kyungsoo yawning today." Kai asked the other two, who seemed just as clueless as he.

Sehun turned his attention to Luhan who had woken up slightly from the sound of a kid slamming his tray on the table. "Lu? Why are you guys so tired?" he asked quietly.

Luhan looked at Sehun and replied "We had combat training yesterday for 13 hours."

The younger boys gasped "What the hell?! Why 13 hours?" Kai asked.

"Apperently we haven't been at the top of our game the past few weeks so Yifan and Zitao decided we needed more training." Luhan said angrily before sitting up and taking a bite of Sehun's salad.

Sehun pushed his tray of food towards Luhan "Eat this, you need the energy. Kai wake these guys up they need to eat too." Sehun said and got up to get another tray of food for the other boys.

Kai gently tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder "Soo, wake up you need to eat." he said.

Kyungsoo slowly arose from his sleep and took the tray of food Sehun was handing him. "You can sleep after you eat." Sehun said.

Kyungsoo nodded and began eating rather slowly along with Chen. A good half hour later they had finally finished and all three were escorted to their rooms by the younger boys.

Xiumin had Chen's arm wrapped around his waist as he slowly took him to his room, making sure to lay him down gently on the bed.

"Thank you Minnie." Chen said quietly before turning around and slipping back into a deep slumber.

Xiumin smiled before pulling the blanket up to Chens shoulders and leaving the room carefully as to not make any noise. He wondered if he too would have to go through this extensive training with Yifan and Zitao, after all they were also his trainers. He silently hoped not, his body could barely take any more training after the last time he was put through 8 hours of practice.

Since their 3 month evaluation was coming up, the boys had been put through hell in order to get them ready for the hard scoring system of the school. This evaluation could make or break their ability to continue with spy training so it was safe to say they were all mortified of it.

~~~

That night Sehun and Kai had finally gone back to their room after a long day of classes and training.

"Can you believe our 3 month evaluation is coming up next week?" Kai asked as he laid in bed.

Sehun sighed "I know, i'm getting more and more nervous the closer we get to it." he replied.

Kai agreed, "We're going to pass, we might not be the top of our class but we're still really good." he assured himself as well as Sehun.

"I hope so, we didn't come all this way for nothing." Sehun said. "Can I ask you something?" He asked after a few seconds of hesitation.

"Sure."

"Do you have feelings for Kyungsoo?" 

Kai chuckled and said "I suppose you could say that. I'm not sure what they are yet but I know there's something special there. Why do you ask?"

Sehun shook his head as if to say 'no reason' in the pitch black room, he knew the other couldn't see him but he was too tired to answer. He too had felt something for Luhan but was quite unsure of what it was so hearing the same answer come from Kai was reassuring.

"Goodnight." Kai mumbled before dozing off into a deep slumber.

"Night." Sehun whispered back.

~~~

Hello Hello :) Back with another update almost a year later my badddddd haha. I updated my other stories but forgot to do this one but it's summer break again now so I have more time on my hands therefore you all get more updates!! I hope i get more subscribers!!

Please comment and let me know what you think, I'd love to hear some feedback!!

Hunhannies2 :)