Week 1

Operation Sidekick

During the first 6 months of school, spy students are required to complete a basic training session to see whether they are ready for more training or not. If the spy student fails to complete the 6 month trial, they are immedietly escorted out of the underground section and onto the university grounds so instructors do not waste time on unprepared students. The basic training includes hand to hand combat as well as self defense.

Knowing this, Sehun had been taking some judo classes during his last year of high school in order to further his education on self defense, and although they were hard, they had not prepared him for the work they were to do in basic training. 

Everyday at 5am, Sehun, Kai and Xiumin would head down to the sublevels to start training with their mentors (Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Chen). Then at 9am, they would all seperate paths to go to their classes which lasted for 7 hours. Only after classes would they have 2 hours to themselves before having to head back to the sublevels one last time for a few more hours of training before finally heading to bed.

The first week has been hell for all of the new boys in training to get used to.

**********

Xiumin felt like his bones were made of glass by the third day due to all of the hard work his mentors and instructors were making him do. Chen was extremely flirty towards Xiumin but as soon as he onto training grounds, Chen turned into a hardcore trainer. He never yelled at Xiumin, which was good  considering how vigorous his training sessions were.

Especially yesterday, when Chen thought it was a good idea to make Xiumin do 200 pushups in order to strengthen his arms, only to do heavy weight lifting after the pushups. Long story short, weights fell on Xiumin's foot because his arms were too tired.

 So now Xiumin walked to his third class that day with a slight limp and the feeling that he could fall at any second.

Which he almost did had it not been for Chen who quickly ran up to Xiumin to see if he needed any help carrying his books.

"Are you okay?" Chen asked as he took Xiumin's books out of his hands gently.

"No, I'm exaughsted and my foot hurts." Xiumin replied as he walked slowly next to Chen. "And it's all your fault."

"I'm sorry, I know the first week has been hard but you'll get used to the hours soon enough. And I'm only training you hard so you can pass the 6 month trial!" Chen replied.

"Well you're training me too hard. Why do we have to do all this weight lifting anyway?!" Xiumin complained. He knew Chen just wanted the best for him but he had been going too hard on Xiumin during training.

Chen chuckled at Xiumin's complaints, he felt like it was just yesterday when he would whine to his instructor, "Stop complaining, you'll thank me later. And the weight lifting is to strengthen your body and stamina, you're going to need a lot of strength to become a you-know-what." Chen didn't want to say 'spy' so no students who overhear them could know of the real reason they were there. "Besides, it's not like i'm not training with you! the mentors have a lot of hard work and training to do as well."

Xiumin looked up at Chen and glared at him for a moment before finally giving it up, "Whatever," he grumbled before putting all his energy back into dragging his tired body to his lecture. 

"Where are you headed anyway?" Chen asked.

"Psychology building." Xiumin replied.

"Ah, so you're a psychology major." Chen stated. "How's that going?" he asked. Chen planned on getting to know Xiumin well before getting too infatuated with him, even if he already was obsessed with the short red head, he needed to know for sure if Xiumin was the guy for him. 

"It's going good so far but I barely have any time to study so i'm afraid to fall behind." Xiumin replied. "What's your major?"

Chen nodded, "Believe it or not, I'm taking psychology too."

"Then how come I've never seen you in this building?" Xiuimin asked, a little suspicious that Chen hadn't mentioned it before.

"My classes are a different time and I have the third year professor." Chen replied. "But about your studies, don't worry too much. I felt the same way about it but soon enough training will decrease by 2 or 3 hours afterschool so you'll have time to study." Chen stopped in front of a door and handed Xiumin back his books. 

"Thank you Jongdae, I really needed a pep talk." Xiumin held tightly onto his books and gave Chen a big smile.

"Anytime." Chen replied with a smile before walking away to go to his own classes.

**********

*After Classes* 

After a long day Of school, Kyungsoo was sitting outside on the warm autumn day as he read a biography on a famous architect his teacher had assigned him.

It was warm days like these that Kyungsoo would be able to sit outside freely and not worry about a thing in the world. And he certainly enjoyed having a carefree feeling as such. 

But alas, the universe was unkind to him and decided to throw a distraction his way.

A distraction that goes by the name of Kim Jongin. To Kyungsoo, Jongin was the epitome of distractions, he always had something to say and if he wasn't busy training he was busy talking.   

Not that Kyungsoo didn't like to hear what Jongin said, because to be quite honest with himself, Kyungsoo liked the sound of Jongin's voice as well as what Jongin had to say. The boy was very entertaining to be around. 

But Kyungsoo was stubborn as hell and would never admit it to anyone but himself. 

"What are you reading?" Jongin asked as soon as he sat down beside Kyungsoo on the bench. 

"A biography." Kyungsoo answered shortly without taking his eyes off of the pages.

"About me?" Jongin asked jokingly.

Kyungsoo scoffed lightly and replied with his usual sarcastic comment "Yeah, cause your so interesting."

Kai looked highly offended by Kyungsoo's comment "I'll have you know that back in France, all the girls and guys thought I was plenty interesting." Kai retorted as he took Kyungsoo's book and closed it gently. "I can show you if you want, " he finished with an incredibly cheesy wink that Kyungsoo may or may not have enjoyed.

Instead of taking Kai up on his so called "Offer", Kyungsoo took his book out of Kai's hands, smacked him on the head with it and proceeded to walk away.

"Kyungsoo!" Kai called after the short retreating figure.

"Come on, we have training to get to. We can't be late or you'll be deducted points." Kyungsoo yelled over his shoulder.

Kai quickly got up and ran up to Kyungsoo, he tried to slip his arm around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders, only to have Kyungsoo smack his hand with the book.

"Ow!" Kai whined as he held his hand "Again with the book?! You know that hard cover hurts, right?"

Kyungsoo cracked a smug smile and kept walking as he replied with "Why else do you think I hit you with it?"

**********

 

Once they reached the underground portion of the school, Kyungsoo walked off to talk to Chen while Kai practically ran over to Sehun who seemed to be in a heated conversation with Luhan.

"...there's no way you can beat me in judo!" is what Kai heard from Sehun as soon as he got within hearing range.

"It's true! I've had more training than you, it's childish to deny that I'm better." Luhan retorted as he crossed his arms in a defensive pose.

"I guess you'll have to settle this with me then." 

All three heads turned to look at a short man who had just spoken.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm going to be teaching you all about disguise in classroom 203 this year," Baekhyun said. "But I'm also a world champion for Judo, if you ever want to test your skill, you can always challenge me." 

Luhan and Sehun looked at eachother.

"I think we'll pass," Luhan said politely as he backed away to stand behind Sehun.

"Yeah, I don't feel like getting my kicked any time soon." Sehun said.

"Oh please, Luhan would've kicked your anyway," Kai scoffed.

Sehun turned to Kai and they started bickering like always, this argument was about who would win between Luhan and Sehun. 

Xiumin soon joined the small group and stood next to Luhan as they listened intently to the bickering. 

"Boys!" They all turned to look at Baekhyun once again "You're all going to be late for my class, which starts in 5 minutes, if you don't hurry up I might just have to give you a tardy slip." 

Hearing that, the boys all slipped into a race as they ran to the classroom which was very inconveniently placed at the other side of the underground section. 

Meanwhile, Luhan walked over to Kyungsoo who  was watching from afar and shook his head at their silly behavior before glancing at his watch and realizing he too was going to be late for his afternoon class. 

He looked over at Chen who was too busy ogling Xiumin who was walking away, "Jongdae, if you're done staring at Xiumin's , we're going to be late for our practice mission." Kyungsoo yelled.

Chen looked over at Kyungsoo and Luhan as they stood there laughing at his erted ways and walked away.

Chen started running after them whilst yelling, "Wait up!" 

********** 

whelp. I haven't updated in like forever and I sorry :/ but I have no excuse I'm just lazy hehe. Anyways, I wrote 1600 words so I hope you liked them ! Sorry it took so long, now I have to go update two other stories :)))))) school starts in a week and I'm a little excited, but I signed up for some hard classes so wish me luck! I wish you luck as well on your first day and not too much stress this year <3 

 

PLEASE UPVOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE COMMENTS SO PLEASE PLEASE  PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! 

 

I hope to update soon! 

-HUNHANNIES2