Introducing Shim Changmin

Shelter

 

When Jaejoong entered the restaurant what he saw was not something he was expecting, a certain duck-butted dolphin was on the verge of tears.

Dolphin- "Jaejoong-hyung!! The master is out sick, I can't handle the shop, only you can save me!"

Jaejoong- "Daebak....Again? Inspite of that physique of his, how does he manage to get sick so easily?? "

Dolphin hands out a paper to him while still crying- "Master sent this message to give to you"

Jaejoong- "Uljima..Su-ah! Anyways, it's not a weekend..and most of the preparation is done. You just do what you usually do " . Jaejoong flashes him a confident smile while saying this. Well what can be said, that comes with dealing with kids, even while at work(haahaah..yeah readers you guessed correct that kid obviously is Junsu).

"Now you see? I don't have time to worry about remarriage. I don't even have time to fall in love..phew.. he scared me for me a bit there with his bawling !" (Jaejoong's inner thoughts)

Jaejoong started setting up the counter with concentration while looking awkwardly at their regular customer and greeting him-"Welcome-"

Customer - "Joongie! Nowadays you don't smile at me like before! I feel neglected." And he said that while pouting too.

 

Jaejoong's POV- 

And hither comes the casanova. Mr. Shim has been a regular customer for years in our cafe and prefers to eat at the counter rather than on a separate table. Though that comes with his old friendship(cough..enmity..cough) with the master. Unlike me, he has gone through a lot of lovers and from what I have seen, only male lovers..not that it matters much to me. Anways, he is a good person.

Shim- "Joongie..why don't you just date me?"

And lately for some uncomprehensible reason he has decided to hit on me.

Shim- "You know what I was dumped by Yunho..badly. For, all you know, you could be my next love?"

 "I'm straight Changmin-shii. "

Changmin- "Aww! maybe you could try with me once?" And here comes that devilish eye-smile of his. I believe he just loves toying with people.

"Thanks for the offer..but no"

I seriously can't tell if he even reflects on his actions. Anyways, let's back to work.

"So your break up comfort food order today?" I ask him while getting his favorite soju.

Changmin- "Aww joongie you care. Yeah I'll need the full set.I think this time Yunho has left me for good"

Ohh, looks like he is more affected compared to his previous experiences.Serves him right I guess.

"That's because you are too inconspicuous and don't take your partners seriously"

Thats the truth.His recent ex is a very patient and kind person. And still he went too deep in comforting one of his previous ones. So deep that he even slept with him. I can never understand his ways.

Changmin-"If you were to get together with me,I'll be hundred percent dedicated to you!"

I just rolled my eyes and decided to start preparing his order.Though I didn't fail to notice the way his frown became more obvious when I left him to himself.

New customer-"Changmin hyung!! Thank God you are here! I heard you broke up with your boyfriend.Can I stay at your place tonight?"

And here comes the reason of that break-up.Its weird how he can stay friends with his exes.For me that would never be possible.Once you have gone through the pains of a  break up or divorce, the bitterness of that failed relationship would linger and you are bound to get far apart.So much as to not wanting to even see each other. How does he manage that is beyond my realm of understanding.

Wait,why is he looking at me?

Changmin- "Mianhae Taemin-ah,I am pursuing someone currently and have decided to devote myself to him"

Why is he saying that while looking at me? Don't tell me he was serious.

Junsu- "Hyung! I don't like him looking at you.Stay away from him and save yourself from that wolf okay? Just wait for master to come back.I'll tell him everything!!'

"Ya dolphin-ah,can you first complete the tasks I have given you before worrying about others?"

When I turn back,I see Taemin-sshi still sitting there inspite of Mr.Shim's refusal and get back to my work.

 

Third Person's POV-

Taemin- "Can't be helped then. I'll bunk out somewhere else. And here I was even thinking of comforting you to pay my gratitude for last time"

Changmin-"I thought things were working out with you current beau? You don't need to do anything. Just make yourself happy."

Taemin-"That's true. I'll keep you company for your dinner. Ahjusshi!Do you have food for humans? Not the extra-spicy ghost pepper this person is eating"

Jaejoong- "Junsu-ah can you take his order? I am preparing food for other customers here"

Junsu- "Ok Hyung"

(Who does he think he's calling Ahjusshi! My jae-hyung looks younger than him ok!!)

========================================================================================

A/N: Kudos to those who guessed it was Junsu at the 'duck-butted dolphin' part and for people who didn't when exactly did you ppl start following DBSK? :P