A Typical Day at Kims'

Shelter

 

Everyday Kim Jaejoong makes lunch and then washes laundry for the day. Ohh..seems like he is in a good mood and is humming a song today while carrying the washed clothes to the verandah-

 

            "Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo..o baby
          Do dasuhi pogunhi nae pume gamssa ango jaeugo shipo" (:P)

 

When suddenly..."Omo!!"..he fell down. His beloved came running to his rescue-

"Jae..gwenchana??!!"

"Im-a[1] dont worry I'm fine"- Jaejoong said with an almost crying face.

As if she would believe him. She immediately started going to get first-aid. 

 

Im-a's POV-

Aish why does he keep calling me Im-a. Jihyo!..my name is Jihyo!!. I don't get Jae..he is so good with cooking and knives but he can't even manage to walk without getting injured.

I am putting a bandage on his knee when suddenly he looks at me all emotionally and says-"Im-a what would I do without you?"

I doubt he will survive for long without me..I wonder how he managed to survive before. I feel a bit weak today for some reason but I don't want Jae to worry. Maybe the weakness will go after I have Jae's tasty lunch.

POV end

She notices Jae looking at her with worry.."Im-a did you have your food? We'll get late!"

Ohh..looks like I forgot to mention before (:D)... our Jihyo(Jae's Im-a)..is Jaejoong's four year old daughter..hehe. I did mention in the foreword already..he is divorced ;)

 

Jae's POV-

Looks like Im-a didn't like the food today..she doesn't seem to eat much. I call out to her-

"Im-a don't force yourself if you don't feel like eating it..go get ready for daycare okay?"

" Sorry Jae:(" - said Im-a and started going to get ready.

I should also get done with hanging the laundry by then.

End of POV

 

After some time-

They were leaving for Jihyo's daycare on Jae's cycle. Everyday, Jaejoong drops Jihyo and then leaves for the restaurant he works in as a chef. They were on their way when an ahjumma called Jaejoong and said- "Oh you both are leaving..Jaejoong-ah why don't you get married again already? Poor Jihyo-ah...she went to the nursery in the morning and now she has to go stay in daycare till your return"

'Why does it even matter to her?'(Jae's inner thoughts)

Jaejoong replied with a big fake smile- "Ne..ahjumma,"

Then he bows to her and leaves. After sometime Jihyo says with a pout- "I hate that ahjumma Jae"

Jaejoong stopped immediately..'hate?' that was a very strong word coming from his baby girl. Immediately Jaejoong replied-" Don't talk bad of her, she said it for your welfare". Jihyo stopped speaking after that.

Jaejoong dropped her at the daycare- " Im-a, I'll come to get you as soon as possible..till then be a good girl for me..ok?"

"Ok..Jae!" Im-a replied with a smile on her face since Jae was smiling at her now. 

Then Jaejoong left for - "Rising Gods!" the restaurant he works in.

 

===========================================================================================================

Dun dun dun...time for some author notes..

[1] Ok..so just a mention for running man enthusiasts. Song Jihyo's actual name is Cheon Seong-Im. Anybody who remembers ep 34? So yeah Im-a means 'forehead' as well here ;)

Please review and let me know if I should continue the story or if it sounds boring. That would give me motivation to continue or not:)

And yeah..hopefully uri-Changminnie will appear in next chapter :P