CHEAT♥SHEET

OUR TIME IN LOVE ♥ : apply open!
cheatsheet
NATIONALITY the story will take place in south korea so your character should be at least half asian. full koreans or half koreans are preferred, but other asian nationalities work as well. 

FACE CLAIM your face claim can be an idol, actress, ulzzang, model, anyone you would like it to be as long as she has a lot of hq photos. and idol or actress would be easier to work with because they have a lot of gifs and such as well. it's also easier to get a feel of them you know. red velvet's irene is taken as face claim.

AGE the ages depend on the plotlines. for the plotlines that don't have a specific age, it should range from high school to adult which would be from 16-30. make sure to check the extra section from the plotlines to see the ages.

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND so these two parts are probably one of the biggest parts of the application. as usual, it's quality over quantity. i'm not going to read it all if you give me like twenty paragraphs. try not to ramble and restate things over and over. mary sues are ok because those kind of people actually do exist, but i'm saying it's ok if she still has a flaw like not being able to cook or not being smart or something. please no sob stories! i realize things like , parent death, family death can all happen to one person but i'm not comfortable writing about it.RE

RELATIONSHIPS this is the portion of the app where you talk about the important figures in your character's life. if your character's family isn't a big part of her life, you don't have to really talk about them. you can just list who they are. you can write about current friends, best friends, rivals, enemies, ex-boyfriends, co-workers, classmates that are in their daily lives.

LOVE INTEREST & RIVAL like your face claim, your love interest can be anyone! you may have love interests from exo or bts, but they're so overused. new people would be nice! i'm not saying i don't like or want to write about them, i just want to see some new faces around. a love rival is optional. if you have one, put them under the relationship section. day6's jae is taken a love interest and infinite's myungsoo is taken as a love rival.

PASSWORD the password is the 'ship name' of your character and her love interest. for example, my character jooyeon and jae would be jaeyeon.


BONUS 
— use a unique face claim. i really like actresses heh sorry
— include my character, cho jooyeon and/or park jaehyung in your app. my example app will be up soon so you can see what she's like then
— make your app cute and pretty. feel free to change colors or add pictures. don't do too much though. also, use the source code!

note: my love interest was changed to jae from ryu junyeol for a better age range sorry for the random change!