PLOT♥LINES

OUR TIME IN LOVE ♥ : apply open!
plotlines AVAILable taken 
NEED TO TALK VANILLA ACOUSTIC "To keep you interested, I cut my long hair and curl it But how you responded made me feel kinda pathetic"
after a ten month relationship, she stated to feel him drift away. in attempt to pull him back, she goes through constant changes rather than asking what's wrong. the more she changes, the further he floats away. it doesn't just leave her upset, it also makes her start doubting their relationship.

extra:
— she never confronts him because she's insecure and bad at expressing herself.

— age doesn't matter, but a high school or college relationship is preferred.
— list what she tries to change in their story

 
WHAT IF  EXO "i don't hate her because she makes you smile like an angel"
it's been a while since they broke up. he's with someone new now and there's nothing she can or wants to do to stop it. seeing him happy made her happy. but after a drunken night, she finds herself at his door, confessing her feelings of regret. not only does it light the dying sparks in his heart, but it also brightens her flame. there's still nothing she would do to ruin his current relationship.

extra:
— the reason she doesn't want to ruin his relationship could be he's dating her best friend or she's dating someone new. (just an idea, you don't have to use either of those)

— talk about what their relationship was like before they broke up
 
CONFESSION  STANDING EGG "I’m not good at hiding my heart while being next to you I can’t just be a comfortable friend anymore"
the two met at work. they barely see each other, but after a company dinner, the two start to become friends. their relationship moved in a slow pace. neither realized they were in love and when they did, neither had the nerve to confess.

extra:
— this is a taken plot line so i won't be saying too much to spoil what happens

— TAKEN BY AUTHOR : CHO JOOYEON & park jaehyung
 
LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE  BIG BANG "Goodbyes after our frequent meet-ups Repetition of broken hearts I can’t find a purpose in these foolish feelings"
since forever, the two have been best friends. as the cliched love story has it, the two have loved each other all along. but in fear of losing everything they had together before, the two never date. 

extra:
— it would be super cute if they had a constantly bickering relationship js

— either in high school or college
 
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT  SONG JIEUN "When the lights start to turn off, I quietly go to meet you A flower blooms in the world that’s only filled with thorns"
their shared love was forbidden, but that didn't stop them from meeting one another. they started off strong, taking on the world hand in hand until all the judgement and slander shook them. they started to wonder if it was really a good idea to stay together.

extra:
— some ideas for why it's forbidden : idol and idol, idol and someone not famous, their cheating on their last lover, etc. 
AH CHOO  LOVELYZ "Flowers must be blooming in my heart There are so many things I wanna do for you"
what they share is the typical cute, fluffy, high school fluttering feelings of one's first love. of course with first loves, they both have fears of confessing to each other. the two do their best to show their affections without saying it straightforward.

extra:
— it could be that you character likes someone but that person doesn't return feelings

— must be in high school so from ages 16-18
FREE  LOVE this is a free plotline where you can come up with your own story and plot. just try not to make it too much like the other ones and come up with individual ideas. i might take two from this plotline if i feel like i can write about more people without getting confused or run out of ideas lol.