Part 2

The Proposal

Half way to the restaurant, Chanyeol called to make sure everything was set. 

"Hello! My name is Park Chanyeol. I have a reservation for 8.. Yes. Is everything set up?" He paused, Minah giving him a curious look.

"Awesome. Has everyone shown up yet? I need this to be perfect." He paused again.

"Fantastic! We will be there in about ten minutes!" He hung up the phone and glanced over at Minah. " You excited for dinner?" he asked her with a peculiuar glint in his eye.

"Well of course!" she responded almost too excitedly, with a hint of worry in her ovice. "When was the last time we actually went out for a decent date night?"

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet aside from the radio. Once they arrived at the restaurant, valet was waiting by the curb. Chanyeol handed them the keys to the car and a decent tip, then held his arm out for Minah. She hooked her arm around his and they headed inside.

"Mr. Park Chanyeol?" the host asked as the couple entered. Chanyeol nodded in response. The host headed towards the large private rooms causing Minah to get rather curious.

"Yeollie... Whats going on..?" Minah asked sounding rather nervous.

"Relax babe. Don't look so worried. you'll worry the others!" he responded with a deep chuckle. Before she had a chance to question what he meant, they arrived at one of the mid sized party rooms and the host opened the door. She was left speechless as the rest of EXO greeted her. She was especially taken aback by Kris, Tao, and Luhan, whom the group hadn't seen in months. As they made their way to their seats at the opposite end of the room, they stopped to talk to each member, taking a bit more time with they three ex members as it had been a bit since they last talked. They both took their seats, Chanyeol by Junmyeon and Minah by Kyungsoo.

"What's good here Kyungie? I've never been here." She asked looking at Kyungsoo. 

"The Pork steak is pretty good. I prefer the beef though" he responded with a slight smile.

After everyone had ordered and they got thier drinks, Chanyeol stood up drawing everyones attention to him.

"Oh god what is he doing?" Minah thought to herself as Chanyeol had her stand up as well.

"As all of you know, Minah and i have been dating for just over 4 years..." Chanyeol started looking around the room.

"Oh. My. GOD!!" Minah thought to herself finally realizing what they hype was about.

"She has been such an important part of my life that I can't imagine not having. Before we started dating, she pulled me out of my suicidal tendancies.If it weren't for her, we wouldn't be here tonight." Chanyeol paused for a moment to hold back his emotions. He took a deep breath and turned to face Minah.

"Minah, you have made me so happy and honestly, I want nothing more than for you to be haooy for the rest of your life. I love you Lee Minah." Pausing, he got down on one knee and pulled a smal velvet covered box from his pocket.

"Lee Minah, I want to be the one to give you the happiest moments in life. Will you marry me?" he asked with a shaky voice. Unable to answer verbally, she quickly nodded her head as she covered and tears started streaming down her cheeks. The rest of the group was tearing up and clapping loudly and causing a scene.she threw her arms around his neck. She could finally speak after a moment of hugging him.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" she shouted. Chanyeol stoop up and took her hand. As he was puuting the ring on her finger, their food arrived. Afterthey had gotten done eatting, she was showing off the ring to the other members. They suddenly heard a knock on the door. To everyones surprise, even Chanyeols, The main chef came in the room with a large gourmet cake labeled "Congratulations!"

"As a special way of Congratulating the newly engaged couple, this whole meal is on the house tonight." he stated. After many drinks everyone said their good byes. Chanyeol called a cab for Chen and Sehun due to their inability to even walk. Minah gave Kris, Tao, and Luhan hugs and got thier addresses to contact themin the future. Once valet drove the car to the curb, Chanyeol and Minah headed back home to sleep off the partying and start wedding plans the next day.