Chapter 1

The Proposal

Lee MinAh was relaxing at home after a long week of preparing for her debut with SM's newest girl group when her boyfriend of 4 years, Park Chanyeol walked in.

"MINAH!!" he blurted as soon as he walked in the door. He dropped the bag he had on the couch as he closed the door.

"In here!" she yelled from the kitchen. Baking had always been a way for her to wind down after a stressful week. "I'm making those apple roses you love so much!" she said excitedly as Chanyeol wraped his arms around her waist.  "You're later than usual" she pointed out as she noticed it was 6:15 pm.

"Yeah.. Sorry I had to make a quick stop on the way home" he said with a slight smirk. "How long until you are done with the apple roses?" Chanyeol asked as he walked over to where he set the bag down.

MinAh gave him a puzzled look before answering. "They've been in for about 20 minutes now." she said after a moment. " They should be done in about 15 minutes.. Why?"

Without answering her directly, he stated with a smirk, "Good! Go put this on!" He held out a knee length maroon dress he had fitted using the measurements SM took for outfitting.

"Wh.. waht is this for?" she asked both excited and counfused.

"Dinner!" he stated with his big, ear to ear goofy grin she had fallen for when they first met 5 years ago. When she took the dress, he reached into the bag again and pulled out a brand new pair of shoes. "I also got you some shoes! I hope they look okay with the dress..." he added hessitantly.

MinAh took them from him. they were a pair of jet black, 3 inch, close toed heels. they also has a strap with a bow to go around the anke. She wasnt overly surprised that they were the right size. She had worn size 6 shoes since they met. After giving him a quick hug and kiss,  she ran to the room to start changing. Chanyeol decided to wait for the apple roses to finish before he started getting ready. once he turned the oven off, he headed back to the room to change as well.

Chanyeol stopped dead in his tracks when he saw MinAh. She had the dress on but not yet zipped and had found a pair of black stockings to go with  the dress. She was almost done fixing her hair when she noticed him at the door.It wasnt until he heard his name that he realized he had been staring.

"Yeollie! Can you zip it up for me?" he made his way over to where MinAh was standing and zipped up the dress.

"You look absolutely stunning" he half whispered in awe. "I actually have one last thing to go with the dress!" he said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a very simple yet very elegant gold chain with an opal heart pendant.

"Its beautiful.." she said.

Chanyeol noticed it was getting close to time to leave and quickly found MinAh's favorite suit. It was all black. Even the button up shirt. The clollar was silk and the pants were just tight enough to make MinAh melt. When he was done straightenting the buttonup shirt, he found a simple, thin silk tie. After he put the suit jacket on he turned to minAh and asked "Do I look okay?"

After she fixed his tie she stated "Fix that silver hair of yours and you'll look perfect!"  She ruffled his hair and gave him a quick kiss before rummaging through the closet for her black cardigan to top off the outfit and put her shoes on.

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked as he headed to get his keys off the hook on the wall by the door.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" She said with a joking tone.

"Alrighty!" he replied. "Let's get going or well be late!"