o2

Like A Maze

Chapter Two

Anise slipped the piece of paper into the folder and got up off her seat looking at the time she noticed it was almost time for class to start putting the folder back into the cabinet she grabbed her bag and started to head out of the student council office when the door opened and Sunggyu and Woori entered the room together. “There you are I thought I’d never find you but Sunggyu told me that you might be here.” Woori said rushing towards her friend.

When they were face to face Woori pulled Anise in for a hug, “Haven’t seen you in more than a month and on the first day of school the first thing you do is work.”

Anise smiled “Sorry I was busy.”

“You're always busy.”

Woori let Anise go and turned back towards Sunggyu “Class is starting we should head back.” Sunggyu said pointing towards the door.

“Good because I really want to see L…” Woori was saying but then she stopped and was quiet for a moment.

Taking out her schedule she looked to see what class she was in and whispered to herself “Class 2-C”

“Ne… Sunggyu what class does L have?”

“Humm… I think class 2-B why?”

Crumbling the schedule in her hand Woori yelled out “NOOO…” 

“Why did it have to be like this another year of going without class with L that is not fair.” 

Turning to Anise Woori took Anise’s hand in hers and looked cutely into her eyes and said, “Your student council president can’t you pull some strings and get me in the same class with L?”

“Sorry you know that is not my job.” Anise said letting go of Woori’s hand and walking towards the door.

“Don’t be like that Kang Anise, don’t walk away from me, come back right now.” Woori yelled after Anise.

Sunggyu followed chuckling. 

 

 

................................................

End of Chapter 2

 

:)