First Day

Like A Maze

Han Yerin skimmed through the names of the class list, hoping to see her name with two other names she wanted to be in the same class with.

 

“Nam Woohyun, Yang Shieun…” She was whispering as she looked for her name.

 

And finally found Yang Shieun’s name. “Found ya~” She clapped her hands. “Hmmm…. Class B…” She gasped as she finished seeing all the names in that class. “I’m not in her class!!!”

 

Then, a hand tapped her shoulder. “Ya, Yerin-ah, we’re in class A.”

 

You looked at the person and saw Nam Woohyun.

 

“Ah, Woohyun-ah!!! We’re classmates?! Oh yay!” She hugged Woohyun happily.

 

Woohyun just laughed. “Are you that excited for school?”

 

Yerin pulled back and nodded. “But I’m not classmates with Shieun-ah….” She pouted.

 

At the corner of her eye, she saw Yang Shieun, her best friend.

 

She immediately ran to Shieun. Woohyun followed his close friend.

 

“Waaiii~ Shieun-ah, we’re not classmates.” She pretended to cry.

 

Shieun giggled. “It’s okay, we can still go home together and eat together during lunch.”

 

“But... Oh! You’re classmates with Hoya!” She smiled at her best friend mischievously. “I’ll ask Howon-ah to keep that L away from you.” She nodded her head in deep thought.

 

Shieun blushed at the mention of L. “Why do hate him that much?”

 

Then Hoya appeared. “Howon-ah~” Yerin waved to Hoya. “Listen, listen. I have a favour to ask of you. Kindly keep an eye on this lady here. Keep a certain person away from her, okay?”

 

“Yerin-ah!!!” Shieun blushed harder as she saw L walking their way.

 

Woohyun saw that and knowing that Yerin would just get mad at his cousin, L, he put an arm around her shoulder to prevent her from looking at L’s way. “Yerin-ah, I think we should go, we wouldn’t want to be late, right?”

 

Hoya looked at them silently. He has always liked Yerin but he just didn’t have the courage to confess. Seeing her and Woohyun so close to each other is making him really jealous. Even though he and Woohyun are good friends as well, he didn’t tell him that he liked Yerin.

 

“Right.” Yerin smiled at Woohyun and obediently followed Woohyun. “Bye, Shieun-ah~” She hugged her and walked off.

 

L went to Shieun and smiled both to her and Hoya. “Hi.”

 

“The three of us are classmates.” Hoya told L.

 

“Ah, really?” L’s smile got wider. He went beside Shieun and talked to her.

 

Hoya instinctively wanted to pull Shieun away from L because Yerin asked him to keep a certain person away from Shieun. Hoya knew Yerin was talking about L. Good thing he managed to stop himself.

 

He was thinking whether or not to do Yerin’s favour. If he did, he would be ruining L’s plans of capturing Shieun’s heart once more.

 

But if he didn’t do Yerin’s favour, she might get mad at him. He wouldn’t want the girl he loved to hate him.

 

But L was also his friend! He knew how much L loved Shieun.

 

‘Ah, this is so complicated.’ Hoya thought. ‘Why am I entangled in all this mess, anyway?’

 

He watched the two happily talk to each other.

 

…………………..

Okay chapter 1 is up.

 

And I now have a co-author, Rai-na~ Yay~~~~ *claps*

 

Sorry if this chappie is kinda boring. I actually really hate first chapters. Kkkkkk~

 

Anyway, I hope you somehow liked it.

 

-kiyo