Mr. Boo

BABY BOO DON'T BE DUMB..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Hansol worriedly looking at the Now crying Boo, they finally received an award for their hardwork as Seventeen, and All members are smiling happily except for SeungKwan who cutely sobbing of course because how happy he is.

Hansol bit his lips, because he really want to come closer to Seungkwan and hug him but like usual the Magnae like an Evil angel send by the Mother Angel (Jeonghanie is Chanie’s Mommy) blocking him one body away from his Boo, and the sloth beside him secretly glaring at him and told him with those creepy eyes to never move any finger because Wonwoo will bit him, follow by innocently but evily looking Mingyu beside him.

Hansol Pouted.

Try to smile while The Boo still crying in happiness.

‘sorry Boo I can’t comfort you because the hyung being again and the magnae learn from them nowdays’

 

Hansol sigh when they finally arrived in their dorm after their ‘congratulation’ party was over. He walk to the dorm and watching s busying theselves, Hansol frown when SeungCheol and Jihoon start to drag Seungkwan away from him and push the younger into their shared bedroom.

The hyung has started again..

Hansol can’t count anymore how many times the hyung blocking his way from Seungkwan’s.

Even before debut Seungcheol always pull Seungkwan’s with him when Hansol try to reach the baby boo, and Hansol didn’t know why.

He thought Seungcheol Like his Boo too.. but his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter