always be together

the story of a snow and a flower ( one-shot collection ) — taelli is up next!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five girls, five personalities, one family. Jinri have always been aware of how different they all were and everyday it still amaze her, she found her family with different people.

 

Jinri met Victoria while strolling around the city. She was a girl from Busan what does she know about the big city named Seoul, except for the fact it was the capital city of her country. She was just as clueless as the woman stuttering in an ‘almost’ incomprehensible hangul, “Calm down, miss. I can’t understand you.” She stated with a soft smile on her face.

 

The woman took a deep breath and nodded, “SM company. Please, where?” the foreigner uttered in a cute pitchy voice.

 

“Oh! SM!” Jinri shouted in delight while she looked at the woman, “I’m going there too!” She said while gesturing to herself, making an effort for her to understand what she was trying to say.

 

The woman smiled widely and sighed in relief, “I’m Victoria.”

 

“I’m Jinri, Choi Jinri.”

 

She laughed at the small memory of the chinese woman who could barely speak korean to someone who can now nagged korean at them for not doing chores.

 

Ahh, Amber Liu. She was the most unforgettable in the eyes of Jinri. Her looks were unique, as of a boy, she was loud and free-spirited... sometimes or most of the time she’s girly girl on the inside. She remembers staying up just to teach her korean writing, “No no no, it’s eon-ni not eon-i. And this should ae-gi not e-gi.”

 

“It still has the same pronounciation.” The short haired girl whined as she buried her face on the table.


“No, it’s not! Hyung, come on. How will you write your own lyrics if you can’t spell it right?” Jinri could only chuckle while patting Amber’s back.

 

Amber took a sigh and raised her to smile at her, “Yeah yeah. I guess you’re right lil bro.”

 

She leaned back and smile while she closed her eyes. Amber can know write her own songs and lyrics, there was nothing for her to help her with anymore.

 

Park Sunyoung, full of big dreams and bright smile. She was and still is their happy virus. But behind those bright eyes and huge smile, she was a very sensitive and emotional person. She always work hard to be better.

 

“I wish I was pretty like you.” Luna as she is known, smiled at her while leaning against the wall.

 

“You are pretty.” Jinri smiled as she handed her a bottled water.

 

The petite girl laughed and thanked her. Jinri is aware on how the public eye percieves Luna, ‘not pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter