so turn your face so that i can't see you anymore

the story of a snow and a flower ( one-shot collection ) — taelli is up next!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinri wonders when she fell in love with him.

 

She wonders how she let herself drown in him.

 

And she wonders where did it all go wrong?

 

Choi Jinri always wonder.

 

Maybe it was the breeze of cold air that woke her up from her slumber, it was cold and painful. She opened her eyes only to find Jongin besides her, his arm tightly wrapped around her waist. He was asleep like an innocent child, unlike the drunk Jongin last night who almost broke every piece of their furniture last night.

 

She always knew what kind of person he is, many people have warned her. But what can she do? This Jongin was the person who gave her life.

 

“Are you that scared?”

 

Jinri halt her step on the cemented barrier. She turned around and saw a familiar guy, a popular guy with no good reputation, Kim Jongin. He was lying down shallow side of the roof deck with a comic book covering his face.

 

“I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was here.” She murmured, clasping her hands together she made a small bow, getting ready to leave.

 

Jongin removed the comic on his face and propped his elbows up, he looked directly at her and tilted his head, “But you'll comeback, right?” He stood up and scoffed at her, “To jump?”

 

Jinri gulped as he walked to wards her, her feet slowly reverse on their own and her back hit the wall when he was three inches away from her, “Why don't you just jump now? I won't stop you.” He shove a hand on his pocket while the other poke Jinri's forehead.

 

“Is the world too scary for you, little girl? Suicide won't make you any cooler, you know. Once a loser, always a loser.”

 

Jinri's fell down and she lowered her head, listening to his taunting words, “ What do you know?” She whispered.

 

“What did you say?” He smirked and lifted his chin with one hand.

 

Tears were swelled up her eyes as she looked at his eyes, “What do you know?! Your parents didn't die from a car accident! You're not alone and you're not being bullied. You don't know anything because you're rich, you're popular, and a lot of people respect you!”

 

There was a moment of silence and to her surprise Jongin pulled her nape with one hand, shov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter