Part 2

Regrets In Life

Chaejin: Mio

Me: *I felt relieved when i heard his voice - My thoughts said*
 
Chaejin: I'm sorry,  I'm sorry that i fell in love with you.  
 
Me: *He fell in love with me?! O - M - O, Eottoke?! I opened my mouth but no words is coming out. happens to me. . . .  *
 
Chaejin: *brokes the hug* Mio, I'm sorry. I bet you're shock *lower down his head*
 
Me: Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to be sorry about
 
Chaejin: but i fell in love with you *stares at me*
 
Me: *shooks my head* It's not something you can control besides *tilted my head to the side*
 
Chaejin: Besides what? 
 
Me: Besides . . . . . . . . .  *started whispering* Besides i like you too *Having the thought of him not hearing it*
       Let's go! *pats his shoulders and starts walking few meters away from him.
 
Chaejin: *dumps an arm over my shoulder. I shove it away but he tightened his grip in it when he place it again* Hey, What did you say a while ago?
 
Me: *points his arm* Uh, Chaejin? The arm, hello?
 
Chaejin: *smirks* I'll let you go once you repeat what you said a while ago
 
Me: *pursed my lips and let out a big blow causing my bangs to bounce*
 
Chaejin: *pinches my cheeks*  You're cute. Now tell me! 
 
Me: *He's so persistent. . . *
 
Chaejin: Come on, you what me?
 
Me: *By any chance, did he heard it? NOOOO---- My voice is too low to be heard!*
 
Chaejin: *glares at me* Tell me now or i'll take that ity of your lips
 
Me: *my eyes suddenly grew big*
 
Chaejin: 10. . .  . . . . . .  9 . . . .  . . .  . . . .   8 . .  . .  . . . . . .  7. .  . . .  . .  . . . .  
 
Me: *acts innocently* I don't know what you're saying *looks away*
 
Chaejin: 4 . .  . . .  . .  . .  3 . . .  . . . . .  2. .  . . . . . . . . 
 
Me: *My eyes got 10x bigger! No need to think, Mio!* ARA! ARA!
 
Chaejin: *grins widely*
 
Me: I . . . . . . . . . . I- I Li *gulps and muttered* I like you
 
Chaejin: *let go of me and crept a smile which is weird*
 
Me: *looks away* There, i told you so let's go now.
 
Chaejin: *Cups my face and starting leaning closer to me*
 
Me: *He said he wouldn't kiss me! I close my eyes not wanting to see how he kiss me then my body almost tremble when i felt his face an inch closer to me but to my surprise, he kiss me in my forehead and patted my head* Huh?
 
Chaejin: You're not yet ready *smiles* 
 
and i nodded. . 
 
Chaejin: Let's go *offers his hand to me*
 
Me: *stared at it for a couple of seconds*
 
Chaejin: I just want to hold your hand 
 
Me: *blush and i intertwined my hand to his* 
 
 
That day. . 'August 18, 2010' simply changed the way i look to the meaning of 'Love', on what i think of boys and especially MYSELF but the only problem at that time is. . We are not yet officially dating. I like him, he likes me just a simple mutual understanding
 
 
* -------------------------------------- *
 
Saturday and Sunday are the days that i officially HATE. I can't see him, i already miss him~
 
Me: *slomps my body on the bed* I'm booooored! *pauses for a while and think of something* Oh Shoot! I forgot to message him! *grabs my laptop and log in to one of the social network in our school* 
 
I saw his messages saying 'I'm booored, I Miss you already!" , "Yah! Message me when you're online! I Love You!" , "YAH! YAH! I'm dying here~ :( " . 
 
 
-Conversation in the Inbox-
 
 
Me: Yah! I'm here. Wassup 'Yo?
 
Chaejin: You're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! I MISS YOU!
 
* Decided to go down to get something a drink. 5 minutes had passed*
 
Chaejin: Let's meet at the Park, I need to say something
 
Me: Okay^^ Be right there in 10 mins==;
 
 
- End of Conversation in the Inbox-
 
 
I immediately changed my clothes into a comfy one and walked as fast as i can and sat on one of the swings there. What is it that he need to say? Hmm? I should bother that later. .  For now, i should pause the time and reversed the clock back to my past reminiscing the moments i had with him. Where he confess to me in this place. His face was calm and lovely at that time. His words are too endearingly to hear and his actions are sweet enough to make any girl fall for him.
 
Chaejin: *covers my eyes* Guess who?
 
Me: Chaejin *pause* What's up? 
 
Chaejin: *removes his hands and wrap it into my waist while his head is buried into my shoulders* I Miss You *tightens his grip*
 
Me: Me too *i place both of my hands at the top of his hands*
 
Chaejin: *brokes the hug and faces me* Mio, can i describe what kind of girl i like? 
 
Me: *nods* All of a sudden? *pause* Well then, Feel free to do so
 
Chaejin: I want . . a girl who i can be with forever. A girl who i want to share my life and happiness with. A girl that i can never get tired of. The only girl who will recieve my hugs and kisses for a long time. A girl who will love me as much as i love her and lastly, a girl who won't hurt me. . 
 
Me: *stares at his eyes*
 
It's really beautiful. Why did God created him for being like this? I just wanna melt by his speech
 
Chaejin: You're an amazing girl, Mio
 
Me: *smiles*
 
Chaejin: *kneels down and caress my head* Now, Please fill up this empty space in my heart because it's been longing for you for a long time already
 
Me: *chuckles*
 
Chaejin: Stop chuckling! Now, Will you be my girlfriend? *pursed his lips waiting for my answer*
 
Me: Woah, Woah~ Look who's in a hurry! *raise a brow and smirks*
 
Chaejin: Are you gonna answer me or not?
 
Me: *giggles* I love You
 
Chaejin: *form the biggest smile he can* I'll take that as a YES! YES!
 
Me: *chuckles* I will love you the way you wanted to be love. *kiss him on the cheeks*
 
* -------------------------------------- *
 
Days had passed and our relationship turns out to be a cat&dog fight. We fight over small things then get back like kids but i guess it's practically normal to have fights in a relationship since you're getting to know more about your partner. Anyways, moving on. . Chaejin is such a jerk. B*ll ----- I just found out from his friends that he has an ex. How dare him not tell me about that? Mind if i refresh my memory so that i'll lead you to the exact scene at that time? Okay then. . 
 
 
Me, Chaejin and his friends are eating our lunches together until one of his friends blurted out something . 
 
Guy 1 :Yah! Mio! Did you know that Chaejin has an ex?
 
Me: *stares at Chaejin with big eyes and gritted my teeth* You didn't tell me?!
 
It was practically not a question since my voice is exclaiming.
 
Chaejin: *looks down then look at me and sheepishly smile* HE HE HE *turns away*
 
Me: *glares at him* Stop avoiding my gaze, will you?
 
Chaejin: *looks at me then continue eating his food* Sorry 
 
Me: *crosses my arms* You're not sincere enough
 
Chaejin: *Exclaims* What do i need to do then?! * a rice that came out from his mouth was spit on my face*
 
Me: *close my eyes and remove the rice that was spit* Who's the girl?
 
Guy 2: Oh, her name is Yoo Jin
 
Me: *furrowed my eyebrows* Yoo Jin?
 
Guy 2:  Yeah, Lee Yoo Jin
 
Me: *nods* Oh, I remember her! *diverted my attention to Chaejin who is busy eating* Yah! Chaejin! As far as i know, your classmates with her when you are in your sixth grade, right? *raise a brow to him and smirks*
 
Chaejin: *shyly nodded*
 
Me: That reminds me, where is she now?
 
Chaejin: I don't know
 
Me: Ooh, Someone's being bitter! *fakely laughs*
 
Chaejin: *glares at me*
 
Guy 1: Don't worry, Mio. Chaejin loves you more
 
Me: *looks at him and mummbled* I hope so. . 
 
Chaejin: *looks at me confusingly*
 
Me: *shruggs and smiles*
 
Girl 1: Mio! Someone's here! She's been looking for you! 
 
Me: * i excuse myself then approach that person* Oh, Nana-sshi. What's up?
 
She's one of my closest friends since 7th grade
 
Nana: Just wanna borrow some history notes from you
 
Me: Okay, I'll just get it *went back to my desk and search for my history notes.*
 
Chaejin: Mio, I'm really sorry
 
I look at him and i can feel that he's regretting it now.  I can tell that the reason why he doesn't want me to know about it. Just maybe, maybe he doesn't want me to get hurt or get jealous of her because for him PAST IS PAST. Right now, the most important thing is our relationship. I won't let the past ruin the present!
 
Me: Okay *flash a smile and hand the notes to Nana* 
 
We chat for a little time until Mr. Baek came back. Cursed him asdfghjkl ---- He talks about stuffs in his subjects and returned our project. He told us to redo it again. . Whatever
 
Me: Yah! Chaejin! Help me to redo this again. Were groupmates, remember?
 
Chaejin: Okay. Oh, where should we do it and when?
 
Me: How about friday? And of course, your house! *stuck my tongue out*
 
Chaejin: *Sighs* Let's see if my parents are not around. Okay?
 
Me: *nods*
 
 
See what happened when his scheme was revealed. He really loves keeping secrets from me! Do i look like a nobody to him? Yes, i forgave him at that time but the feeling of not being trusted by your boyfriend or being a nobody to him, HURTS A LOT! I just remember the day he wants me to be his girl and now, look what happened? Were keeping secrets from each other! 
 
Did i mention he doesn't like doing smoochy smoochy or lovey dovey in public? I have to admit it, neither do i but i just want him to show the people that he's proud of me being his girlfriend but turns out to be, it's the other way. We don't hug nor hold hands in the school even on going home. I do sometimes wonder if he really love me, if he really understands the things i want, if he really cares for me. . . 
 
Chaejin: Mio
 
Me: Huh?
 
Chaejin: Your out of the world again *hands me the paper*
 
My thoughts are really bugging me right now
 
Me: Hey *he look at me*
 
Chaejin: What?
 
Should i ask him if he really loves me or not? How about a game to test him if he really do love me? Hmm?
 
Me: Let's play a game!
 
Chaejin: Mio 
 
Me: Come on, it won't take long! I promise!
 
Chaejin: *shooks his head*
 
Me: Fine, i'll give you a kiss then on the cheek *he nodded* So this is how the game works, i will ask you 5 questions about my life and you need to answer all of them. If you get all five, i'll give you a kiss on the cheeks but the saddest part is you only have 3 lives to play. If you got a wrong answer, your life will be deducted
 
Chaejin: Why does it have to be the questions about your life?
 
Me: *Shruggs* Just wanna test you if you really know me that well. So let's start! Hmm, when's the first time i laid my eyes to someone?
 
Chaejin: Sixth grade?
 
Me; Eeeeng, WRONG! It's the time when i was in Kinder, dumbo! You lose 1 life already!
 
Chaejin: Okay, Okay! NEXT!
 
Me: This is an easy one. What's my favorite subject?
 
Chaejin: P.E?
 
Me: *looks at the ceiling* Hmm, you could consider that but my most favorite subject is Arts so i guess, 1 point for you
 
Chaejin: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~
 
Me: Okay, Okay. Next Question, another easy question. Hatest subject?
 
Chaejin: *frowns* Math and Science
 
Me: *gasps* YOU KNEW?!
 
Chaejin: Yes, based on your expression on that classes, you seems like you're not intrested in the lesson
 
Me: You're peeking on me?!
 
Chaejin: No, it's called staring. 
 
Me: I feel uneasy everytime you're doing that 
 
Chaejin: Why's that? 
 
Me: I don't know. I just feel it.
 
Chaejin: You're weird
 
Me: You're sweet *blushes*
 
Chaejin: *turns away*
 
Me: *coughs* So Let's continue. . You've got 2 points already. Next is what do i love in you the most? *pretty easy huh?*
 
Chaejin: That's practically easy. Of course, Everything!
 
Me: *scoffs* In your dreams *rolled my eyes* I only have one thing i love about you
 
Chaejin: *gasps* one THING?! What is that one thing of yours?
 
Me: You should answer that. Dumbo. I'm the one who's asking you all of this 
 
Chaejin: Oops, Yeah *laughs*
 
Me: *glares* Tch
 
Chaejin: *thinks for a minute* My sweetness? *smirks*
 
Me: You took a minute just to answer that but you've got it right, so three points for you *He crept a weird smile* Next is, what's my favorite food?
 
Chaejin: Another easy question huh? It's Pizza!
 
Me: *Nods* 4 points. . .  , i regret asking him an easy question!
 
Chaejin: NEXT!
 
Me: Okay, Okay. No need to be in a hurry. Next is, who's my first love? *I bet. . this is hard for him*
 
Chaejin: Uh *pauses* Jo Kwangmin?
 
I laugh so hard at his answer. Well, Jo Kwangmin is my first crush but he's not my first love
 
Me: *laughs* NO NO NO! It's nobody!
 
He remained silend which bugs me. 
 
Me: YAH! Speak
 
Chaejin: *Shooks his head and continue doing our project*
 
Me: Yah! Were not yet done *stops his hand from working* W-what?
 
Chaejin: *removes my hand*
 
Me: Chaejin. . What's wrong? 
 
Why is he like this all of a sudden? I didn't do anything wrong, did i?
 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Part 2 is out and because i love my readers so much. It won't be a two-shot anymore!

2 more chapters and this story will end T.T

Don't forget, NO---- never ever forget to drop by some comments!

 

Ppyong~