Part 1

Regrets In Life

Mom: Mio, Wake up!  *looks at my phone to check the time*

Me: 5:00, huh *I mumbled still half asleep* 10 MORE MINUTES! *wraps the blankets around my body*

 

20 minutes passed. . .

 

Mom: MIOOO, GET UP!

I didn't move an inch until i heard the door slam. . . 

~~~~: YAH! MIO, GET UP!

My so called awesome, pretty, adorable and the nicest 'lil sis in the world, Mika disturb me from my little dreamland. WHY ALWAYS RUIN THE MOMENT, YOU ING ES! Okay, wait. I'm sorry for saying that mom and mika. She pushes my body continuesly using her bare foot. Okay, that's a certified EEW~

Me: WHAAAAAAAAT?

Mika: *Jumps a little and glared at me and flash the most stupidest smile i've ever seen in my entire life* Nothing, Mom said breakfast is ready so get up, . 

Me: Dork *throws her my pillow and get up from my bed and do all my routine*

 

It's my second year being a high school student and still nothing great is happened to me.

Last year, i fell in love with different types of boys just to found out what's my ideal type of guy

but turns out to be NONE OF THEM ARE DESTINED TO BE WITH ME *sighs* 

nor found who are my real friends since all of them are bunch of plastics who can't understand and accept the real me!

 

Me: Mom, I'll be going now

 

I bid goodbye then went off. My school is just a 5 minutes walk from my house so i still have lots of time to daydream about my BIAS. Kyaaaa~

As soon as i reached the school, yeah school; whenever you hear that word, what comes on your mind? Do we have the same thinking? Like school is the fear of hell? Absolutely right it does. Stupid homeworks to be done in a place that you should rest and have fun, Group projects to work with people that are called PROCASTINATORS and ing quizzes that are freaking hard! I stood at the entrance of our school, waiting for my friend to arrive. Gawd, What's taking her so long?

 

Jieun: Hey *pants*

Oh, she's here. She's panting so hard and her hands are on her knees. Does she need water? Looks like she ran for a 10km sprint.

Me: Jieun, what happened to you?

I ask her and waft the smell of her combination perfume and sweat.

Jieun: I ran 'cause i thought i'll be late *chuckles*

Me: Jieun, you won't be since class starts at 8 because it's freaking the first day of school *Gave her my handkerchief and she wipes off her sweat*

 

We entered the school and as usual, happy people greeted us so as crazy people's. Sheez, people you're just gone for 2 months not a year! How come you cry to one another and say 'I MISS YOU~'? I look at my back to check Jieun if she's still here but unfortunately she's not. Maybe she left as soon as he saw Chunji

 

~~~~ : Mio, Hello!

I turn around and saw a short haired girl standing in front of me.

Me: Mizu, It's been a short time since we talk!

I greeted her, she was my former classmate

Mizu: Yeah, So have you seen what class you belong to? 

Me: Not yet but i'm on my way to the board to have a check. How about you? 

Mizu: Same, Let's go then

So we proceed to the board and find our names. . . 

Me: Class 3 under Mr. Baek? 

Mizu: Oh, look what fate brought us again! Were classmates! *She jumps up and down, O-kay?*

Me: Let's go

 

I said and head to our respective class but when we enter our class, we found no one inside. I think were having our assembly at the Gymnasium. So me and Mizu head off and found hundreds of students strolling. How come they're not in line? Stupid teachers not even instructing us what to do. I sat on a bench with Mizu and stare at them weirdly.

 

~~~: Yo!

Rio, one of my friends approach me

Me: Mo!

I responded since 'Yo-Mo' is our greeting

Rio: Have you heard the news?

Me: What news? 

Rio: WERE CLASSMATES! *Oh. . LAME*

 

Mrs. Lee then announce that all of us should gather around so then the students line up to their designated class. So all we did was listen to their lame and boring announcement. After the announcement, we proceed to our class and expected we need to play a game which is called 'Pass-the-Ball'. Okay, whatever! Since i was seated at the first left row corner, i was the first one who'll introduce myself. 

 

Me: Good Morning, My name is Song Mio and one thing, you'll remember about me is that i'm cheerful and cute 

 

After my turn, i started passing the ball then they started throwing the ball to one another as they sing a song. One by one took turns to introduce theirselves until some random guy caught my eyes. As he stood up, He shyly said

 

~~~~: My name is Seok Chaejin ---- 

 

He was cut off by an unfamiliar voice. . 

 

~~~~ : Mr. Baek! His Father is a well known Doctor!

 

He rubbed his back of his neck and nodded. W-O-W, I'm impressed at his parent's job and status. He sat down and after a while, i was in my own world again. Well new school year so new semesters that i'll face. On the first semester, all i did was focus on my studies and learn more about my classmates.

So moving on, the second semester was different like REALLY Different. Well, our seating arrangment is written at the board and i'm now closer to the teacher's table. ! As for my seatmate, tendendenden------ DOODOOOONG! It's Seok ChaeJin! WOW, Well i have to say to you that our relationship to one another is not that good. NO, NO, NO! 

 

Me: He-y, Were Seatmates! *pats his back*

Chaejin: *makes a sulky face* Ye-ah, Since were friends and we do talk a lot! 

Me: What's up with that face and that sarcastic tone of yours? *fixes my things*

Chaejin: I don't want you to be my seatmate *pouts*

Me: WELL NEITHER DO I! BLAME MR. BAEK FOR EVERYTHING! OKAY?!

 

After that spatting and retording incident, we didn't talk for a while. Have you even felt the feeling that you want to kill a person whenever you saw their faces? Honestly, YES I DO! Everytime i saw Chaejin's face, i just wanna kick that balls of him! Urgh, This feeling is really unstoppable! Like one time, he ruined my very nice and peaceful day!

 

Me: Hey, Mieko. Do you have a ballpen? I forgot mine

Mieko is my friend and cheatmate who is sitting infront of me

Chaejin: *Scoffs* Just spat it. You just can't afford a ballpen

Me: *Looks at him and gave him a WTF expression

Mieko looked at us and giggled since she knows where this conversation will go

Me: Hello? Where in the world can't you understand the word 'forget'? *shoots him my AWZM & Beautiful glared like this:*  

 

      

 

Chaejin: *scoffs* I'm sorry but the word 'forget' doesn't exist in my vocabulary

Me: I'm sorry but the word 'forget' doesn't exist in my vocabulary 

Chaejin: Stop mimicking me

Me: stop mimicking me

Chaejin: STOP IT!

Me: STOP IT *stucks my tongue out*

He stood up which made everyone look at him

Ms. Lee: Mr. Seok, it's nice for you to stand up so what's your answer in no. 1?

 

I could see his ears turn red due to nervousness and embarrasment. GOOD FOR YOU! He looked at me and did an eye contact. Looks like Mr. Arrogant needs some help but too bad i can't help him. I just shrugged and do my mehrong style. He started kicking my foot but i stay still. He's trying to disturb me. . 

 

Ms. Lee: So Mr. Seok, What's your answer?

 

She repeated which Chaejin didn't hesitate to put a finger under my Armpit. You see that? UNDER MY ARMPIT which made me startled and raise my hand

 

Ms. Lee: Yes, Ms. Song? Would you like to help him?

Me: *Oh no, this is your fault! I hope i can answer - My thoughts said* Uh, Yes *Fixed my uniform* Thesis statement implies the order in which the idea will appear 

Ms. Lee: Why does a paper should contain a Thesis Statement then? 

Me: Uh. . . to prepare or guide your reader in the reading of your paper

Ms. Lee: *nods* Very Well. Both of you, can sit down now and as for you, Mr. Seok, Please participate in class! 

He nodded and Ms. Lee started calling names to answer the seatwork. Phew~ that was close

Me: *Glares* This is your fault!

Chaejin: No, This is yours!

Me: Shut up! Can't you be a little grateful that i help you? 

Chaejin: Why should i? It's all your fault! *crosses his arms*

Me: My fault? *Shouts* IT'S NOT MY ING FAULT!

Ms. Lee: Ms. Song! Ms. Seok! Continue your business outside! You're disturbing our class, NOW! 

 

She scolded us which made it added a fuel in the fire. We went outside and sat on the ground 3m away from one another 

 

Chaejin: Hey *throws a small crumpled paper in me but i didn't mind it until he does it continuesly and i got irritated*

Me: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Chaejin: *does an aegyo* Hi

ING JNASKJBFJDUZSHLBDVHIAGSIUAWUIFVSYDGFIUHAWFUOGSVIUEYFOGBWUOGVSIUBGJFSHDFUREIS!

Me: SHUT UP

Chaejin: *does a weird and creepy smile*

Me: CUT THAT CRAP OUT

Chaejin: *Acts innocent* What Crap? 

Me: *glares* That smile of yours

Chaejin: Say. . 

Me: *stares at him*

Chaejin: Have you ever been in love?

Me: *stops for a while* Why all of a sudden? Need an advice?

Chaejin: *shruggs* Just wanna know

Me: *Shooks my head and flash a smile* What about you?

Chaejin: *Creepy Smile*

Me: Soooo, You really have. So who's that unlucky girl? *Oh, this will be a good news to everyone, I CAN TELL IT TO THEM STARTING LATER -My thoughts said*

Chaejin: *Raise a brow* I won't tell you

Me: Why not? I'll keep it a secret *Or not - My thoughts said*

Chaejin: I don't trust you enough for you to know. How about try guessing it if you wanna know her badly.

Me: *Guess? How the hell would i know that girl he likes if there's thousands out there who are studying in this school - My thoughts said*

Chaejin: So are you okay with guessing?

Me: *I won't be hurt if i knew who she is, Right? - My thoughts said* Okay then *We shook our hands as a sign of a deal*

 

Ms. Lee let us in and as soon as we put our asses back to our chair, Our game started. I started naming out random names since he told me her name consists 3-5 letters. That's freaking hard especially if you don't know what class she belongs to. CURSE THAT GIRL~ It's been days now and all the names i mentioned aren't the one. Why do i even bother to find who this girl is? WHY? WHY? WHY? 'CAUSE IT BUGS ME? YEAH, HONESTLY IT DOES. . . 

I forgot to mention that i also have a close friend who's named is Neil. He actually confess his feelings to me last time but i turned him down and told him that i don't want to waste our friendship just because of that and after that honest confession, our relationship got closer than usual. He's like my brother, yeah more like that. 

 

At Neil's House:

 

 I'm here in his house having a tutor. Well, he's helping me in Algebra and Mizu kinda tagged along. I don't even know why. So moving on, Both Neil and I are concentrated in our tutoring except Mizu who's spazzing some Guys on the internet.

Neil: So i was saying, 2(3x - 7) + 4 (3 x + 2) = 6 (5 x + 9 ) + 3, What's the solution? **

Me: Uh, *scan my notes* Multiply it first like this *wrotes down this: 6x - 14 + 12x + 8 = 30x +54 + 3* Am i right?

Neil: *nods* then what's next? 

Me: Then. . . Group like terms on each side of the equal sign *wrotes down this: 18x - 6 = 30x +57*

Neil: *Nods* then?

Me: Uh, *gulp* Subtract 18 x from both sides of the equation *wrotes down this: -6 = 12x + 57*

Neil: Okay. . The do the following

Me: Ara, So next is Subtract 57 from both sides of the equation *wrotes down this: -63 = 12x* then Divide both sides of the equation by 12 and simplify *wrotes down this: x = - 63/12 = - 21/4* then x will turn out to be *wrotes down this: -21/4

Neil: *ruffles my hair* You did a good job

Me: *Flash a smile* I know but still it doesn't change the fact that i really hate Math.

Neil: But you did you best in that given! 

Me: Yeah, Yeah *laughs*

Mizu: Hey, that reminds me Mio. How are you and Chaejin?

Me: *glares* There's no such thing as me and chaejin

Mizu: Tch, Stop lying. I know both of you have *rolled her eyes*

Me: I DON'T

Mizu: Yes, You have

Me: I said, I DON'T!

Mizu: Stop lying, I really know you have! *Gawd, how many times do i need to tell her that, I DON'T - My thoughts said*

Me: *Sighs and started packing my things* Neil, I gotta go

Neil: *Nods* Be careful and text me both of you if you came home

Mizu: *gets her bag* Hey wait for me!

We bid goodbye to his parents and thank them

 

Me: Mizu, that reminds me, Why did you bring up that question all of a sudden?

We are now walking on our way home. It's kinda bugging me. Okay?

Mizu: Well, it's because when i opened my facebook, i saw your wall post to Chaejin and saw your lovey dovey fight with him

Me: Lovey dovey fight? *makes a puke face* I'm sorry to say this but it's not a lovey-dovey fight! It's more like a CAT&DOG fight

Mizu: *pats my shoulder* Aww, Don't be like that. *Laughs evily* Besides, why are you even fighting with him?

Me: *looks down and started kicking random stones* I think. . . It would be better if it's between us

Mizu: *Scoffs* God, Mio! You're terrible in hiding!

Me: *She knew it - My thoughts said* Well, I'm sorry. O-kay? It's just complicated

Mizu: *SHOUTS* COMPLICATED?! What's the meaning of the word 'Complicated' if you just wanted to know the girl who captured Chaejin's heart?

Me: *Why is she even asking if she knew all through out the time - My thoughts said* If you knew the reason why bother asking me it again. Wait, H-how ----

Mizu: Facebook is really a becoming handy to me now adays

Me: *Shoot, I forgot our conversation - My thoughts said* Fine, I just want to know who's that girl *rolled my eyes*

Mizu:  *raising her eyebrows up and down* Jealous much?

Me: Heck No! *walks fast*

Mizu: Yah! Mio! Yah! *stops for a while* Why are you being so defensive then?

Me: *Stops at my tracks* I'm not Jealous *I flash a smile and told her to stop already which she did*

 

What's gotten to me? I know i'm not jealous, I never am! Never ever. . . Yeah, That's it. So Weeks came and i just found out that every time Chaejin's not here teasing me, in someway, i feel incomplete which is i find it odd to believe and weird because lately i found out from my friends that i'm always gloomy which is hard to believe too but the way i look at him in now different. Is it just me or he's getting handsome everyday? I'm starting to like his laugh, love his smile and go crazy with his stares. He's almost perfect in my eyes but somewhere in those, there's a feeling that's hard to express, like i'm in love which is not? Am i? Do i really love him?

 

Chaejin: *waves his hand infront of my face* Earth to Miooooooooooooo!

Me: Huh? What?! *Why am i thinking those things again - My thoughts said*

Chaejin: You're drooling

Me: *touches the edge of my lips but found nothing*

Chaejin: *Burst into laughter*

Me: *Glares at him which made him stop*

Chaejin: Yah, Did you know who she is already?

Me: *sighs* No. You know you can just tell it to me directly so why guess about it?

Chaejin: You made a deal with me

Me: *scoffs* I bet you're lying already when i mention her name *rolled my eyes & continue copying the notes in Biology*

Chaejin: I don't lie

Me: Woah, Woah, Woah. A if i'll believe that. Last time i check, you lied to me about someone having feelings for me?

Chaejin: *sudden change of his voice* I didn't

Me: Yeah, Right.

Chaejin: You just haven't mention her name

Me: I didn't? But i think i did?

Chaejin: You didn't 

Me: *Sighs and rolled my eyes*

 

Dismissal came and i was on my way home when i saw him hanging out with a girl. I started to restrain myself on pulling her hair andslapping her. OMG, What's gotten into me? Why am i becoming Jealous? I shouldn't be and WTF, the girl turned around making her revea---- IT'S RAINA?! It's raina who he's with? I know for sure, i mention her name. Did he lie? Yeah, I bet he did. W-wait, why is my vision getting blurry? I must be having problems with my eye.

 

Raina: Mio!

Me: *That voice. . .   - My thoughts said. I turned around & saw them coming to my direction. HAPPENS, REALLY! Next thing i knew, a tear fell down on my cheek*

Chaejin: Mio, Why are you crying? 

Me: *wipes the tears that is overflowing and shook my head* I need to go

 

I left them clueless in that position well what can i do? As they were coming to my direction, seeing them makes my heart go pang! Well, the next day didn't turn out so good . Every time he tries talking to me, i don't respond on what he's saying. When he asked me questions, i always answer it in 'Yes or No'. What can i say? I'm badly hurt yesterday. 

 

Chaejin: *nudge my elbow* YAH! 

Me: *looks at him; Gawd i can never get tired of his face - My thoughts said

Chaejin: Why are you crying yesterday? *stares at me*

Me: You don't need to know

Chaejin: Well i needed to

Me: *Glares and he stop asking me*

 

Lunch came and Chaejin gathered up his courage to came to me and ask me if i do have time this dismissal. He said he wants to tell me something important so i agreed since i should say some things to and wanna know it. Hours passed, and time flies so fast, We just decided to talk to the Park near our houses and sat on the swings

 

Chaejin: Mio -----

Me: Before you talk, let me ask you some thing

Chaejin: *remained silent and furrowed his eyebrows*

Me: Why did you lie?

Chaejin: God, Mio! I told you, I DIDN'T!

Me: STOP LYING! I KNOW YOU DO! *Tears started to form in my eyes as i can't handle this anymore but i need to burst it out!* I know it's Raina *I silently cursed her*

Chaejin: Raina? What about her?

Me: *scoffs* Why did you make me guess who's that girl when i kept on mentioning her name already? Do you feel happy seeing me having a hard time to guess it when she's practically around us?! *laughs fakely but stop when i saw his dark face*

Chaejin: *Shooks his head* It's not Raina

Me: Chaejin, Stop Lying. . . . I'm not intrested anymore. *took my backpack and walk away*

Chaejin: *grabs my wrist immediately and turn me to face him* The girl i'm referring to is the only girl that i laid my eyes on. The only girl who has my heart, the only girl who is beautiful inside and outside. Even though they say, love makes you blind. I'm willing to be blind just for her

Me: *His words had made me touch but it's not me, it's Raina! - My thoughts said* Chaejin, Better tell that to Raina and Will you stop practicing it on me?

Chaejin: *grabs my shoulders to prevent me to walk out as i stared into his eyes. It's beautiful like a moon. He smiled, the most beautiful smile i've ever seen then he pulled me into a hug ----- a tight hug saying 'He doesn't want me to let go'*

Me: *I became startled* C-Chaejin, What are you doing? *The hug is becoming tighter and tighter*

Chaejin: Mio

Me: *I felt relieved when i heard his voice - My thoughts said*

Chaejin: I'm sorry

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

I'm sorry that i fell in love with you.  

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I didn't update for a month. Sorry Guys!

Well this is my first ever one-shot and i hope you like it.

Part 2 will be post someday. kekeke~ 

Don't forget, NO---- never ever forget to drop by some comments!

 

Ppyong~