1st Day of School

Knock You Down (Class of 2010) [[ON-HOLD]]

Monday, June 15, 2009

 

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can't wait to go to school!" Alice shouted and jumped. She's never been excited for school before.

"Now, Alice" Kuya Ashton shushed her "Save your energy for later. Baka pagdating sa school, pagod ka na at matutulog ka lang sa klase mo!"

"Kuya" she whined "Ano ba? What's wrong with being excited for new friends? Malay mo, mababait ang mga tao sa bagong eskwelahan!"

"Hindi naman sa ganon." Ashton replied. He knelt down and asked her "Ilan taon ka na ba? 10, diba?" she nodded. He looked away and sighed for a second "You're growing up."

"Huh? Is that a bad thing?" she asked, curiously. What's wrong with that? Why does he feel so bad about it?

"Don't ask." Ashton looked up at her, as if he just read her mind. "I just want you to know that you're a big girl now. Only 3 more years, you're in High School already. One day, you don't need me anymore. One day, you'll walk on your own. One day----"

*beep! beep!*

"Oh, I gotta go, kuya!" she gasped. The school bus was ready to bring her to school. Before she left, she kissed him goodbye. Then, she ran off as if someone was chasing her. When she entered the bus, it left right away, faster than a blink of an eye. Can't be late for the 1st day of school.

Meanwhile, Ashton was just staring out the window with sadness in his face. He suddenly remembered all those old days when he was still a student. Young, carefree, restless, rebellious, wild and free.

"---- things are gonna get harder..."

--------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, guys! Plus, EXO will appear in some later chapters, so please be patient!