You were my Everything ....

How i wish , this all was a dream ...

 

   Hey , my name is Key . Have you ever felt that the world was ending ? Have you ever felt that you were going to shatter , just because someone left you ? Well , here’s my story …

  -Flashback-

“ Melaine-ssi ! We heard that Key Oppa likes you ! “ some of the girls said . Whenever Melaine hears that her cheeks would flush a faint red blush . The girls knew how she felt so they would purposely .

---- High School

“ Key Oppa ! Key Oppa ! Guess what ? Jonghyun proposed to me today ! He asked me to be his girlfriend ! And I said yes ! God I was waiting for him to ask me since forever ! “ Melaine excitedly blurted out .

The only few words that key had registered in his mind was ‘ Oppa , Jonghyun asked girlfriend I yes forever ‘ he knew what It meant .

He pulled a fake mask over his face and smiled widely and said ‘ CHINCHA ? I’m glad for you baby girl , b-b-be loyal to h-him . Hope you have a h-happy f-future . “ Key struggled to talk , right as if on cue …. Jonghyun walked passed then and swung a arm around Melaine ,

“ Hey baby , wanna go watch a movie ? “ Jonghyun smiled sweetly at her and asked . Without waiting for a reply Jonghyun pulled her off to his car , just before Jonghyun closed the door Melaine yelled to Key

“ K-Key Oppa ! I’m not going to your house anymore ! Take care ! I’m going off now ! BYEEE ! “ Key smiled softly on the outside , but on the inside his heart was shattering into tiny pieces . He watched as the car slowly disappeared into the Sunset .

 He could not bear it anymore , his knee’s gave out and he landed on the floor with a soft ‘ thud ‘ . His eyes , b full with tears , threatening to land onto the ground any time , your eyes , laughing away in happiness , whilst he is in sorrow .

His heart breaking off into tiny pieces , slowly becoming dust . Your heart , tingling away with excitement with possibly the love of your life …. Slowly it started raining , as you were sharing your first kiss in the rain , he was crying his heart out on the sidewalks , clutching the spot where you left not a dent but crashed it into pieces .

  Suddenly , an umbrella was hovered over his head he looked up in astonishment , “ Key ? Wh-what happened to you ? Why are you in such a mess ? Come’on let’s go on to my house … You’re such a wreck . “ Leeteuk said , trying to hide the bewilderment on his face .

  Leeteuk has such a shock seeing key like that … His best friend , he has always been the strong one between the both of them , he never expect him to break down , face streamed with dried tears , eye’s swollen and puffed , hair soaked in rainwater , clothes covered in tears and water .

  Leeteuk certainly never expected this to happen . He carefully supported key using one hand , back to his house .

After bathing , Key was inside Leeteuk’s room , curled up in a ball next to Leeteuk … tissue after tissue , sob after sob . Key cried himself to sleep only three hours later .

Tear streaked face .

Red puffed swollen eyes .

A pile of wet tissues .

Hair messed up …

Key’s heart was officially broken .

A million thoughts run through his mind whilst he was crying ,

he was thinking how every touch , every laugh , every whisper he and you should be sharing , instead of Jonghyun …. And this was the day he wanted to confess .. To share his true feeling’s about you . That was the perfect plan by him … To win your heart …

-        Daydream 

“ Baby girl , Melaine . Would you be my girlfriend ? “ Key asked , hope shining in the young boy’s eyes .

A big crowd has gathered around the two , anticipating for the outcome …

Melaine’s eyes grew big at the young man’s words . They had touched her heart .

Her beautiful eyes now filling with tears of joy , fell like pearls down onto the cold pavement of the streets , she smiled hers sweet smile , the smile that made him fell in love with her .

She nodded her head and rushed forward to hug him tight , while Key caressing her soft hair , the crowd burst into an applause , cheers and whoops of joy could be visibly heard as the whole school celebrated their newly found relationship .

  Key pulled back and looked at her and caressed her face in happiness , he pulled her close and whispered softly to her “ I will never let you go … never . “ The couple pulled away and blushed slightly , interlacing and entwining fingers . The happy pair walked down the streets , to the setting sun …

-        University

Key had just graduated from university , and he was looking for a job .

He opened his mailbox to check for any new mail . He went into his house whilst walking he flipped through his stack of letters …

Out of all of them , only one captured his attention , it was a creamy white envelop , written in a neat golden print  ,

To : Mr Kim Key .

He froze in his tracks and dare not open it .

After comforting himself and assuring it was not what he thought ,

he summoned enough courage to tear open the envelop to see the letter that was beneath it . Inside it , it read …

 

To : Mr Kim

From : Melaine & Jonghyun

You are cordially invited to Ms . Melaine and Mr . Jonghyun’s wedding on the 10th of December 2011 , it would be held at the Kim residence at 6PM sharp . Your presence is much appreciated .

Please rvsp at xxxxxxxx .

Key dropped the invitation card and his knee’s suddenly gave out . He stared at the wall in disbelief , his brain trying to find a reasonable explanation for this .

  His vision was blurred by his tears , streaming down his face , landing onto the crisp white paper with a silent ‘ plop ‘ .

  “ No … No , no , NO ! It can’t be over … Baby , give me one more chance … I’ll do  much better this time , I promise … “ Key whispered to himself as he clutched the invitation to his heart .

His final shred of hope , his last cloud on his dream , it was all over . For days he was a walking zombie , never to come alive again .

He even found it hard to do basic things such as breathing and eating … When suddenly , one day , he regained his senses … He picked up the crumpled paper from beside his bed stand and dialed the number’s on the paper .

“ Yeobosaeyo ? “ The other person on the line cheerfully greeted ?

“ Mel ? Hey im calling t- “ Key tried to talk but Melaine cut him off .

“ Key ! If you are calling to RVSP then there’s no need to ! I already knew you would come and had reserved a space . “ Melaine thoughtfully said .

“ Huh ? Okay … Thanks , bye . “ Key croaked .

“ Why do you sound so awful ? Yea ok bye ! “ Melaine happily said .

  Key slid down the wall and buried his head between his legs … Wondering why he ever made that call , crying his heart out .

-        The day of the wedding

  The door open’s …

The bride steps out ,

He puts on a fake mask , saying he’s happy for her .

He sits and watches in pain as his heart bears the burden of watching them saying their vows , exchanging sweet nothings to each other and gazing lovingly into the other’s eyes . He looked away for a moment as a pang of pain hit his heart . Leeteuk gazes at him at gives him a pained look . It was already done .

Once the vows were exchanged , it was forever sealed .

Once the music starts and you exchange your vows …

Everything I did will once again be lost .

For a lifetime you will be with him that everlasting promise never to change .

  I sighed and gave myself one final smile . I may have lost her but I never lost my memories with her ….

This is it , goodbye world …

And from then on , everything went black .

  [ BREAKING NEWS ]  A young man who goes by the name , Kim Key , died in his apartment flat on sunny Monday afternoon … In his hand he held his sucidle note firmly , the police discovered his reasons for sucide but it will not be released due to personal reasons . Close family and friends could be seen crying on the seen . – Lee JaeKyung

Note :

Hyung , umma , appa , unnie and dongsaengs . I have decided to end my life as I thought I had suffered enough ,

heh , you might have thought that my life was so care free yah ?

No , it was actually not … I’m sorry but I kept this secret for so long … now that I’m gone , it’s safe to let it out .

Melaine Kim , Saranghae . I never had a day where I didn’t think of you .

I had actually wanted to confess to you the day Jonghyun asked you out … but it was too late anyway .

Live a happy life without burdens while I’m gone … I’ll be looking after you all from above … Saranghae <3

-        Kim kibum , Key .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , sorry if this made you cry :( i was inspired by TaeYang - Wedding Dress and Big Bang's - Haru Haru [ Day By Day ]

This took me about an hour to write it ? From like 4.30AM - 5.43AM .... i wrote it in microsoft and GUESS WHAT ? It took up 10 pages :O .... 

Shocking right ? I was shocked too d: so tired right now , but not going to sleep ! No silent readers please ! Oh and do you guys want a Sequel ?

Comment and tell ! (: