The Forgotten Boy

Tall, Dark and Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past four in the afternoon and Sulli remained sitting behind the table that was three steps away from the office of the CEO and President of Choi Global---Choi MInho.From staring blankly at the white wall across her table,Sulli's head turned to the table beside her and couldnt help but feel sorry and confused to the man named Kim Jonghyun who was busy answering calls from the three landline phones and two cellphones while his hands were busy writing on notepads and sticky notes scattered all over his table.Watching him holding a telephone receiver on the left hand and a cellphone against his ear on the right while at the same time writing notes made Sulli wondered if it was indeed the "multitasking job" Miss Victoria Song of the HR dept was referring to when she applied for a secretarial position this morning.Apart from looking brieftly at her resume,Miss Song only asked her if she was able/willing to multitask and can work under pressure in which she confidently answered with a "Yes" since she badly needed a job right now.Miss Song then offered her a salary of twenty thousand a month,pretty high and kind of unusual for a secretarial position and that made her wonder for a bit if the job she applied was indeed that of a CEO's secretary and not the executive or supervisor position.

The doubt clouding in her mind was put to rest when Miss Song introduced her as the new CEO secretary to the employees on the top floor where Choi Minho's office is located.Most of the employees barely look at her as they were too busy with paperworks and too occupied in front of the computers,some gave her unwelcoming look that lasted a few seconds before going back to the task given to them.After touring her around the working stations,Miss Song then introduced her to Mr Kim Jonghyun who just gave her a quick nod of acknowledgement and did not bother to pay attention to her except when she tried to approach him to offer help by answering one of the phonecalls

"Stay in your lane Miss Choi" he warned.

Suli was surprised that despite his entire attention was on the phones and taking notes,he still remember her name.

"Never ever go near my table and touch any of my things understand?" he added coldly

"Understand" she answered meekly.

She looked at her watch and found out it was exactly ten in the morning.She had been sitting behind the table that was assigned for her for almost an hour,waiting anxiously and wondering at the same time because no one had come to brief her of the task she will do as the CEO's secretary.Aside from one landline phone,a pen and a sticky note,there was nothing on the table,even the three drawers were all empty inside.

"Am I going to answer phonecalls and taking notes as well?am I going to organize documents and writing notes of the transactions occuring at a meeting? am I going to make coffee and serve it to my boss?"those were the questions running in her head before Jonghyun called her attention.

"Miss Choi"

She got up excitedly "Yes?"

"Deliver this to our boss" he said,handling her a cup of black coffee.

Taking a deep breath,she entered the room holding the cup of coffee with both hands...

 

"Miss Choi stand up" an urgent call coming from Kim Jonghyun voice snapped her mind back to present.

"Boss is coming out in a few so be ready.Stand up and bow your head"he instructed,looking distracted

She nodded and immediately fixed herself.W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter