Here's your gift!

Real Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: Let’s consider everyone except Jinwoo are in the same age cuz I wanted them to be in same class haha. As for Jinwoo, let’s just say he joins school a little late OTL not sure how school system works at Korea TuT

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MINO’S POV –

" Next week, please make sure to bring your gift for the next class. We'll be having gift exchange project by then," miss Park said almost calmly, unable to suppress her giddy feelings towards the project.

 

I stared at her in confusion, "What does gift exchange has to do with art? " I thought. I shook off my thoughts, choosing the right gift and wrapping it prettily could possibly be an art. Art isn't only limited to drawings, after all.

 

====

 

" Miss Park must be up to something. She seems excited." Taehyun, my pal spoke with his head resting lazily on one of his palms while eyeing curiously at Miss Park who left the classroom, skipping.

 

" Do you think she's gonna pair us up with a girl? ARGHH- I'm not good with girls! " Seunghoon, another pal of mine, cried. He was rejected by a pretty noona a few days ago which really hurts his self-esteem.

 

Taehyun then rolled his eyes upon hearing Seunghoon's question, a grunt escaped his lips before he responded shortly to the idea, " Probably. " Seunghoon and I stood quiet. We knew exactly the cause of Taehyun's change in mood; Seungyoon. Just thinking of Seungyoon handing his gift to a girl ticks him off big time.

 

" Taehyun-ah ~ " speaking of the devil, Seungyoon came with a cheesy grin plastered on his face.

 

" What are you planning to give for the event? “

 

" A VEEEEERRYYYYYYYYY FANCY GIFT FOR THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD,"

 

Seungyoon frowned, obviously displeased with the sarcasm Taehyun just made. Jealousy was shown all over his face as he gave a gloomy "oh" with his eyes fixated to the ground. Taehyun was in guilt, he was about to apologise for his misbehaviour until he was cut off by an angelic voice that sounded like a peaceful melody to my ears.

 

" A girl? Taehyun-ah, you know who your partner is? " Our doe-eyed hyung appeared sending me chills all over my spines. Don't get me wrong, there's possibly no way for me to be scared of our pretty jinwoo-hyung but I can't helped but to get nervous everytime he's around.

 

" Yeah, hyung. Miss Park send me a text about my partner's identity,"

 

" Ooohhh..." How cute is he.

 

" Hyung, I was kidding."

 

" YAHH!! " hyung smacked the maknae lightly with the others and I burst into laughter which soon hyung himself joins in the laughter aswell. Hyung never held a grude, by never it means NOT EVEN ONCE IN LIFE. He never took our jokes by heart or even scolded us in spite of our age difference which I found very endearing about him.

 

" So what gift are you guys planning to make? " I asked.

 

" I still haven't figured out mine. " Seunghoon grumbles followed by Seungyoon nodding in the background.

 

" Same here. " Hyung let out a sigh before pouting cutely. He furrowed his eyebrows while biting his lips and scratching his head, trying to think of a nice gift he could prepare for his partner.

 

" Hyung, you yourself is a gift of God. You don't need to think hard. " I blurted out. As embarrassed as I was, this thing happened usually so I wasn't as panicked as I used to. Even before, I would randomly threw a cheesy line at hyung without my brain's consent everytime I felt overwhelmed by hyung's cuteness.

 

" Smoooooothhhh~~ " Taehyun teased, Seunghoon whistled while Seungyoon gave an encore. I let out a nervous laugh while carefully turning my sight to hyung. Hyung's eyes widened, he blinked at me a few times before giving me his signature Imjado laughter. " Mino-yah, you're exaggerating. " he commented before turning away towards the others. Hyung would always turn away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter