CHP 2

Falling for Y-O-U

"When will you get a boyfriend Soo-ah? "Baekhyun asked her best friend while twirling her long beautiful auburn locks with ash-colored tips standing behind the cashier registry in thier part time job.

"Why are we having this conversation again?" asked Kyungsoo, standing the same height as Baekhyun, waiting for the orders to finish to be served.

"'Cause that dude is definitely checking you out?." They eyed the guy at the corner stealing glances towards Kyungsoo.

"And I care because?"

"Kyungsoo, live alive!"

"I am living. In case you haven't notice I'm right here breathing the same air as you."

"What I meant was have fun! I haven't seen you smile since, well, forever! I'm your bestfriend but I can't seem to make you smile."

This made Kyungsoo smile a little.

"I mean your infamous heart-shaped smile."

"This is all you can get from me."Kyunsoo the stuck her toungue out.

“Ahem.”

That got their attention as a tall young man stands behind the counter to order.

"Hi! Welcome! What's your order handsome?"Baek smiled brightly.

"Hi babe!The usual please."Chanyeol winked.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol started dating during their last year in middleschool.

 

====+++++====

 

"When will you confess to Chanyeol?"

"Huh? What did you say Kyung?"

*Sigh* "You like Chanyeol, He likes you! When will you be together?"

Baekhyun just blushed. "I - I don't know. I don't want to sacrifice our friendship for a romantic relationship. What if he doesn't like me like I like him? What if all he wanted was just friendship? I don't wanna jump the gun because all of this is uncertain."

"Trust me Baek, he won't reject you. Can't you see it in his eyes? He is so whipped."Kyungsoo replied. "And that's entirely because he's so inlove with you." she added.

Suddenly the man in question strides towards Baekhyun and puts his hand around her shoulders. "Hey pretty. How are you today?Oh hi there Soo."

"Hi to you too."Kyungsoo replied nonchalantly.

Baekhyun quickly turns red blushing while thinking, 'he called me pretty ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Yiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!'

"Baek?" a hand waving in her face. The worried voice of Chanyeol is what she heard.

"F-fine.How about you?"

"Not okay. But. Do you know what will make my day?"

"W-what?"

Chanyeol faced her then cupped her face and said "You dating me?"

Baekhyun stopped breathing for a moment.

Kyungsoo wolf-whistled. “I didn’t know you had guts Park!” she whispered to herself not wanting to ruin her best friend’s moment.

'Is this for freaking real?'Baekhyun thought.

'Shucks, did I come on too stong? too sudden?'Chanyeol worried.

"Baek? I understand if you don't like me. I- I'll just be your friend."

Baekhyun still haven't said anything.

"Baek?ByunBaekhyun? You there? You really don't like me, do you?"

"I-i.."

"Fine. I - I understand. I gotta go. Bye."

Just as he was turning, a hand gripped his own.

"W-wait. Did you or did you not ask me out, Park Chanyeol?"

"U-uh."

"Well?"

"Y-yeah. And if you'd like to, will you be my girlfriend?"

She nodded. "Yes! Park ing Chanyeol! Oh my gosh! YES!"

Chanyeol hugged her so tight.

"Do you know how much I've waited for this?"

"N-" Baekhyun kissed him right then and there.

 

 

=====+++++=====

 

"One cup of Mocha frappe with a slice of triple choco cake. That'll be 10,500 won."

"Make that additional One cup Iced Latte and One cup Taro Bubba Tea with a slice of Matcha Cake."Chanyeol added.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow while looking at her boyfriend.

"What’s with the additional? Are you cheating on me? In my face?" asked Baekhyun

"No. For god's sake, definitely no. I'm just here with my bestfriends Jongin and Sehun."

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t notice Kyungsoo's ears perked at the mention of Jongin. It’s been a while since Kyungsoo knew Jongin. Well, being the ‘player’ that he is, and his dancing skills and sports you could say that he’s popular. Well known even outside his school.

“THE Kai?” asked Baekhyun.

“If you’re asking for the one and only dance master and heart breaker, Kim Jongin? Then yes he is.” exclaimed Chanyeol.

“WOW with Sehun? Wow, Chanyeol. I didn’t know you were close friends with those hot shots! Best friends even!” replied Baekhyun.

“Stop right there. I’m getting jealous with the attention you’re giving.” pouted Chanyeol.

“Aww. I know that you know that you’re the only one for me, Yoda-ah!” cooed Baekhyun.

“Anyways.” interjected Kyungsoo.

“Can you sit down now giraffe? There’s a growing line behind you waiting to order.” Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol look behind and saw the nonexistent line and shrugged.Chanyeol then looked for a place to sit.

“You’re just annoyed that you don’t have someone to do something like this with.” huffedBaekhyun.

“Shut it Byun.” Kyungsoo spits.

Suddenly the doors opened revealing Kai and Sehun walking towards Chanyeol. All heads turned to see the almighty Kai but not one dared to approach them.They sat opposite of Chanyeol and made animated talks about the new game in town and the upcoming Soccer Match since they’re regular members of the school team.

Kyungsoo on the other hand just secretly watched them specially Jongin. It’s been a while since she had seen Jongin aka Kai. Kai and Kyungsoo have been attending the same studio for months now, singing for Kyungsoo and dancing for Jongin.

She once saw the younger dancing so passionately, perfectly delivering a story about the song with overflowing emotions and you can say that Kyungsoo has fallen for his dance - for him. She, Do Kyungsoo, has fallen in love with Jongin. Everytime that she saw him in that studio, she always watch him dance whenever it’s her break or spare time.

 

She hasn’t said a single word about it to Baekhyun-that she likes Kai.