CHP 1

Falling for Y-O-U

SLAP.

The sound surrounds the whole canteen, all eyes on a certain tanned man and a beautiful girl.

"You're such a jerk! We’re so over."

The girl shouted and walked away.

The guy named Kim Jongin aka Kai just sat down nonchalantly on is usual sit next to his two best friends.

"Again? That's like the 3rd time you got dumpedthis month." sighed by the man on his left. Oh Sehun, his best friend since birth. Well being together since then just may have been a habit but both stuck to each other through ups and downs.

"Hn." replied Jongin.

"Honestly, when will you stop? I don't remember you falling in love once so why are you dating those ..girls?", the guy on his right asked. Park Chanyeol, a tall handsome man with big ears. Just a year above Jongin and Sehunwhich makes him their hyung.Another best friend of Jongin.

"Hey it's not my fault that I didn't fall for them. They just like me for what I can give them - fame, money, and fun."Jonginanswerd.

"Technically it's not your money but your parents'."Sehun said.

Jongin just ate his lunch in silence while thinking 'I just don’t fall in love because I miss her. I’m so lonely.'

 

====+++++====

 

"Promise me Nini! You won't forget about me!"Wailed a crying girl while holding out her pinky to promise.

"I won't! Promise!" Cried little Jongin as he finalized their pinky promise.

The little Jongin went to the car. He waved to the little girl saddened by the thought of not meeting again.