Members

There's no way back

Suho’s P.O.V.

My manager called telling me to meet him in our dressing room. After my fight with Chorong I stayed to think about it all, my feet wouldn't move. I needed to get myself together. My mind kept on playing what had Just happened. I am still speechlees. It has never crossed my mind that she would do that, say those words: ‘I want to get back together’. I should have listened to D.O and Baek, if had, maybe I would’ve been prepared for it.

The last thing I wanted was to hurt her and be rude to her, but I had no choice. Why does she have to put all the blame on me for everything? I'm always hurting her?  What?! I couldn’t believe what I heard. How could she say that? It’s so unfair.

I have always respected her and l care about her, that’s why I did what I did. Shouldn't we be honest with the ones we cherish? I don’t want to get back together, my feelings aren’t the same anymore. Chorong is an amazing girl and any guy would be luck to date her but I’m not the one for her, I won’t make her happy, I just can’t give what she wants. If I had said yes, I would only be creating an illusion. An illusion that we can work it out, an illusion that love is still there. I’d never do anything for pitty, I wouldn’t be able to live with mysel. In the end, the both of us would be even more hurt.

“Yes hyung, I’m on my away.” I hung up and sighed. I need to face reality.

 

The halls were empty, I guess the other groups already left. As I made my way to the dressing room I kept on wondering what should I do. Should i text her? Saying I'm sorry and that I still think we can be friends? Or should I... My thoughts were interrupted.

“Ouch” I heard someone say. Then I realised I had Just bumped into someone. Before that person could fall I quickly grabbed her arms.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. Gwenchanayo, Eunji-shi?” She waved her hands and gave me a big smile. For some reason, it made me feel a little better.

“Aniyo, don’t worry! I’m ok!” She assured me. I smiled back at her.

“I thought i was the only one here. You still have something to do?” I asked.

“Aniyo, I just needed to go to the restroom.” She said while laughing. “What about you?”

“I’m on my way to get my things and leave”. I said pointing to the direction I was going.

"I have to go too, i’m late already and holding everyone back. Anyway, nice seeing you Suho-shi. Annyeonghigyeseyo" She said while hushing to the exit.

“Annyeong Eunji-shi.” I smiled to myself and went to grab my things.

 

My manager opened up the van's door for me.

"Thank you, hyung."

When I got in, the members were either sleeping or playing with their phones. 

“Hyung, what took you so long? I’m hungry!!!” Said Kai using his aegyo.

“Mian, I had to do some things. Now we can go.” 

"Yes, finally we can leave!!! I NEED FOOD!!!" Chanyeol screamed with excitement.

I smiled and went to my seat. I looked around and caught Baek staring at me.

“Are you ok?” He murmured.

“Later.” I gave him a weak smile.

I don’t want the other members to worry about me too. The only ones who knows I met up with Chorong today are Baek and D.O, since they saw her talking to me. Baekhyun is the member I'm closest to and D.O is someone I can always talk with about serious things, he is really mature.

The first thing we did after arriving at our dorm was ordering food since we were extremely hungry. 

“Hyung, gwenchana?” D.O asked me.

I looked at him and shook my had. He gave me a sympathetic look and patted my shoulders.

“We can talk about it after the others sleep.” I nodded in agreement. 

I’m not the type of person who keeps things to themselves, I need to share with someone. It’s just too much for me to handle all alone, I need their advices.

 

 

After eating everyone went straight to their room, since tomorrow we'll be extremely busy with our long schedule.

But here I am, like a pabo, all alone in the kitchen still thinking about what happened. ‘I guess I won’t be able to sleep tonight’, I thought to myself. Then I felt a presence next to me.

“They’re all asleep.” Baek whispered and sat in front of me together with D.O.

I sighed and looked down. 

“She asked it.” I told them.

“Asked what?” Baek questioned.

“She asked to get back together.” I looked at them.

D.O and Baek had a surprise look on their faces.

“And you said no.” D.O added.

I nodded. “And it didn’t go too well.” Baek said while exchanging looks with D.O.

“I still can’t believe what happened guys! I’m so frustrated right now.” I expressend my anger by hitting the table which made them jump in surprise.

“I'm sorry guys, it's just.... It all started out fine, you know. She apologised for the way we broke up and for ignoring me these past months, and of course I forgave her. I thought that was it and nothing more. But then she started to say how she still has feelings for me and wants to try again.” I ran my hands through my hair.

“I told her that it won’t work. My feelings aren’t the same anymore, I can’t go back to how we were, I don’t want to. She said I keep on hurting her. But wouldn’t she be even more hurt if lied to her? Pretending that I still love her when i don’t” They didn’t say anything and just waited for me to continue.

“Look, I don’t want you two thinking of me as a bad guy. I care a lot about her, but as a friend, not as a lover. I tried to say it to her in the nicest way I could, I swear.” I put my hands up in defense.

“I told her the only thing I can offer is friendship, but she refused it and walked away.”

“Wow hyung, I don’t even know what to say. And I’m not sure if I can be of any help since I’ve never been in this kind of situation.” Baek gave me na apologetic look.

“Hyung, you did right. If the feelings for her aren’t there anymore, you have to be honest. As you said, you can’t pretend to still love her just so that she won’t be hurt.” D.O said to me with a serious face.

“And if she isn’t ready to accept that, you need to give her some time. As we all know, time heals everything. Yeah, sometimes it takes a while, but it never fails. Sooner or later she will realise that what you did was right and will be thankful.” He continued.  

"Were you honest with yourself? Are you with a clean conscience, you did what your heart told you?" He questioned me.

"Yes. I know I did the right thing, it wouldn't be fair for the both of us." I answered.

"That's what really matters hyung! If your conscience is clean, it's all good." D.O gave me an assuring smile which I returned.

"Then I guess we're done here." He started getting up.

"Wow, daebak. Our D.O is all grown up, I'm so pround that I think I'm gonna cry. How can he be so cute and serious at the same time? " Said Baek trying to pinch D.O's cheek. D.O kept on pushing him away and giving death stares.

I smiled at the scene. I feel so thankful to have friends like them.

"Thank you guys. For listening and understading. I really appreciate it." I hugged them both at the same time. 

"Ya, why are you being so touchy? No skinship, please." Baek said while pushing me away.

"Aish, what is wrong with you two today?" D.O screamed in agony. 

I laughed and went straight to my bed. I hope I can get some sleep now.

 

 

 

Eunji’s P.O.V.

“I really like this part!” I screamed in excitiment while watching exo’s performance in apink’s dressing room. There’s a part in wolf, in the beggining, where they do a tree. Wow, chincha daebak!!! Exo jang!

“Ne unnie, me too! I can’t help but wonder how their choreographer had this idea!” Naeun said next to me.

“Arg, iIm so hungry! I need to get some food! Do you guys want something?” I asked my members. All of them started to scream yes...well, not all.

“Ya, I can’t bring so many things alone. I need someone to go with me. Maknae, you come!” I pointed at her since bomi, naeun and namjoo were doing their make up.

“Unnie, are you sure you don’t want anything?” I asked chorong. She’s been like this since 2 days ago, since she saw him in music core recording.... she looked at me and shook her head.

“Ne, I’m not hungry. Gomawo eunji-ah.” And then she closed her eyes again and put her earphones back.

I need to find out what made her feel so down, it hurts seeing her like this. We want our dork leader back. I have to do something, she won’t get away from me tonight.

 

After today’s schedule we went to our dorm. All the girls gathered in the living room and started to chat. Chorong excused herself saying she was tired and went to take a nap. We all exchanged looks.

“Uh, i can’t stand seeing her like this!” Namjoo expressed her frustration. We all agreed. Then naeun continued.

“Me neither! But I don’t know what to do! She never opens up to us about her personal life.” She sighed. “I wish she did.”

“Girls, why don’t we order the food she likes the most? Maybe it will help to lift her mood!” Our maknae suggested.

I agreed. “I think it’s an amazing idea Hayoung-ah. But instead of ordering, I’ll cook it!” I smiled.

 

After everything was ready, I went to wake her up.

“Unnie, wake up. Come on eat!”

“i’m not hungry, eunji-ah” she mumbled.

“Unnie, michyeosso? You’ve been like this for 2 days! Are you trying to starve yourself?! Come on, get up! It’s not a question, It’s an order!” i grabbed her arm and starting pulling her out of bed. She groaned but followed me.

“Surprise!!!!” The girls screamed when we arrived in the kitchen.

“Mwoya??? What is this?” Chorong asked surprised.

“Well unnie, this is us trying to lift your spirit!!! We want our dork leader back!” Bomi said.

“Ne, we prepared what you like the most!” Hayoung added.

Chorong looked at us with teary eyes.

“Chincha mian, girls. I never wanted you guys to be this worried about me. I know i’ve been like this for few days, but it will pass. I just needed sometime alone.” We gave her a supporting smile.

“Thank you for doing this for me. I love you all.” And then we had a group hug.

 

We ate and had a lot of fun. We even played some games. But even though Chorong was laughing and seemed to be having as much fun as the others, i knew she was still forcing it.

I looked at her and sighed.

We started to clean everything so that we could go to sleep.

“Girls, you can all go to sleep. Your unnies will clean it!” i told them since bomi and I wanted to be alone with chorong to talk to her.

They smiled at me and went to their rooms.

Bomi and I exchanged looks. It’s now or never.

“Unnie, you can stop now.” I said to her and she looked at us confused.

“You can stop cleaning. We want to talk to you.” We walked to her and made her sit.

“Look, we know you don’t like to talk about your personal life, and we respect that, but are you sure you don’t want to share with us? Come on, we’re your closest dongsangs, you can talk to us.” Bomi started the talk.

Chorong put her head down and sighed. “Mian, I didn’t want things to turn out like this.”

“You two met that day. Am I right? You and Suho-shi?” I asked.

She didn’t look up and just nodded.

“And what happened? Did you guys fight? I mean, it has been quite sometime since your break up... so I don’t really know what could have been.” She stayed quiet.

“Unnie, did you guys fight because he’s mad at you because you’ve been ignoring him after your break up?” Bomi questioned her.

She shook her head.

“Did he try to get back with you?” She continued. 

“That’s enough. No more interrogation.” She said looking at us.

“Don’t be like this, we’re not trying to interrogate you. We just want to figure out what happened to see if we can help.” Bomi said with a sad voice.

“Chorong, you could make things easier. Sometimes sharing is good.” I told her.

We fell into a awkward silence. Then I heard someone mumbling something.

“Sorry, i didn’t hear what you said.” I apologised.

“It was me... I was the one who tried to get back together with him.” I frooze. Wait, what?

“And he said no.” She continued. I exchanged looks with bomi.

“Unnie, I’m so sorry.” Bomi hugged her.

“Do you want to share the story with us?” i asked.

“I asked him to meet me after the recording. When he got there, I apologised for ignoring him, we talked and solved things out. I thought.... I thought he still liked me. I mean, right after we broke up he kept on texting me saying how sorry he was and how he wanted things to go back to what it used to be. His words made me think a lot, and I realised how much I miss and like him. So I took the courage and asked to get back together. But I guess I was too late....” Then I saw a tear streaming down her face.

“He said he still cares for me but that his feelings aren’t the same anymore. ‘the only thing I can offer you is my friensdhip. I’m really sorry’ That’s what he said.” I hugged her.

“Was he a jerk to you unnie?” Bomi asked her angry.

“Ani, he wasn’t. It was quite the opposite, actually. He kept on apologising. But I was just so embarrased girls, I didn’t know how to react. I said things to him i’m not proud of, and refused his offer. I can’t be friends with him. At least not right now. I still have feelings for him, it would hurt me even more.”

I don’t know what to say. I feel sorry for both of them. The scene of me bumping into him appeared in my mind. He was terrible too, he didn’t have that sweet smile on his face as always. I wish they could work things between them, but maybe it’s for the best. I always have this in mind: “Everything happens for a reason.” And it’s true, sometimes we don’t know the reason but one day we will find out. I hope they will be ok and move on from each other.

“Unnie, I know this may sound cliche but maybe it’s for the best. Your relationship hasn’t been good for months, so why go back? I don’t want to sound insensitive. Look, I know you’re sad and miss him, and you probably will continue like this for quite sometime but maybe in the future you will thank him for saying no. Right now try to look at the good side, you won’t get dissapointed because he didn’t call you, you won’t get frustrated about him not answering your texts or angry because he won’t be able to see you. Try to think this way, it will hurt you less. At least that’s what I think.” I hugged her.

“You’re right ji, I need to think that way but it won’t be easy. I know that with time I’ll be ok, it’s just that it’s pretty recent right now... and I still like him, a lot. So it will take quite sometime for me to get over it.” I nodded and gave her one last hug.

“If you need us, if you want to talk, anything, just come to us!” Bomi said.

“Thank you girls, I really appreciate it.” She smiled at us.

“Saranghe unnie.” Bomi showed her some aegyo.

“Ya, bomi-ah, stop it!” I pushed her. We laughed.

“And you, our dear leader, go wash your face to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow!” I told her.

“Ne, I’m going. Goodnight girls, and thank you again.” I smiled at her.

When she entered her room Bomi turned to me.

“I hope she will be ok.”

“She will, with time she will be ok.” I assured her.

 

 

Hey everyone, I am sooo sorry for the delay! I was on vacation and when I got back I had exams in my university. :(

But here is the chapter 4 and I hope you guys like it! :D

And wowww, 21 subscribers??? Are you kidding?? THANK YOUUUU SO MUCH!!! 

Also thank you dewi_sari20 for encouraging me with your comments! I appreciate that :D

I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can!

x.o.x.o

- Bia