Special

There's no way back

Suho’s P.O.V.  

“Hyung, don’t lie! It’s obvious that you have a girl!” I heard Kai shouting from his room.

‘What? Who is he talking to?’ I thought to myself. I made my way to his room and saw the door open. I put my head inside his room and asked:

“Who has a girl?” Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and D.O turned to me when they heard my voice.

“Baekhyun, hyung!” Chanyeol-ah screamed while poiting at him.

“Mwoya!! Hyung, I don’t have a girlfriend, they’re all lying. This is all a conspiracy against me!!! You have all come together to end my life, but I won’t let you guys win this!! I HAVE A SWORD UNDER MY BED AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!”

He screamed while standing up on his bed. We all started to laugh histerically at this scene! He is denifinetly crazy!

“Yah, stop being a drama queen, you weirdo!” D.O shouted at him.

“Of course you have a girl! You’re always on your phone and you have that creepy smile on your face while looking at it. When Suho hyung and Chorong-shi were dating... I mean...hum... When people are dating, hum, that's how they act.” Things got a little awkward in the room after his comment. I felt a little bad since it became like this because of me. I gave them a smile.

“Baekhyun-ah, be careful. Doesn’t matter what you’re doing but just be careful, ok? And if you really are dating, you need to talk to me. Since I’m the leader, I’m responsible for everything that happens to us.” I told him.

“Hyung, I’m not dating. I swear. You would be the first one I’d tell if it was true, you can trust me on that.” He assured me.

I gave him a smile and walked out of the room. I didn’t want this to get even more awkward.

I started walking down the hallway when I felt a hand touching my shoulder.

“Hyung, Gwenchana?” D.O asked me. I gave him a confused look.

“Chanyeol didn’t mean to bring your past relationship up, you know he talks too much sometimes, so it just came out without him thinking.” He continued.

“I know, you don’t have to worry about that. I just left because I didn’t want to make you all feel uncomfortable, worrying about me.” I gave him a smile and patted his arm. As I turned around, he asked:

“Still no reply from her?” I sighed and faced him again.

After our not so nice ‘last meeting’, I sent Chorong a text. I wanted to make things ok between, or at least peaceful.

‘Chorong, I’m deeply sorry. I’m sorry I hurt you, it was never my intention. I hope you know I have no hard feelings against you or anything similar, that would never happen. I wish we can pass through this situation and to be able in the future to at least greet each other. After all, we are two people who once shared a beautiful feeling and a lot of moments together. I sincerely wish you all the best. – Suho’

That’s what I sent her. I wasn’t expecting a reply, but I hoped for one.

“Hyung, give her sometime. Her pride must be hurt right now, so let her be. She will eventually realize that it was for the best and you two will be on good terms again.” I nodded at his words.

“I know, you’re right. But you know I still feel bad for what happened and that I never know how to act in situations like this. I just wanted things to be fine, no hard feelings for one another. I don’t want her hating me forever.” I expressed my frustration.

“Hyung, I know. But for now, just try to forget a little about it. Life goes on. If you stop waiting for her reply, it will be even better once it arrives. I believe the unexpected is even more fulfilling.” He gave me a smile.

“You always know what to say. I did my part, I was honest with her about my feelings and that’s all I need to do. Now I have to look forward and see what life has for me. Thank you again D.O.” I gave him a hug.

“That’s enough. You don’t need to get all touchy because of that.” He said pushing me away. I laughed and made my way to the living room.

 

Sehun, Chen and Luhan were watching TV laughing like kids.

“Hey, why are you guys laughing like this? What are you watching?” I asked curious.

“We’re..watching..Taemin’s we got married. I’m... sorry hyung, I can’t stop laughing.” Sehun-ah tried to explain while laughing.

“Key is having a double date with Apink’s Eunji-shi. And it’s so funny! Look at him screaming in the rollercoaster! HAHAHAHA! Oh my God, I can’t stop!” Chen said.

“What, they set him up with Eunji-shi?” I asked while sitting next to them to watch it.

“Ne, Key-hyung asked Taemin to set him up with her.” Sehun said.

“Look at that, they’re so comfortable with each other! Totally the opposite from Taemin-ah and Naeun-shi.” Luhan remarked.

I returned my attention to the TV. They were playing games and Key and Eunji-shi were celebrating their winning. He even said in his interview he had never met a girl who matched so well with him and that's what made him feel that comfortable so quickly.

“Wow, he even fed her ice cream. Are you sure this two just met each other?” Chen asked in desbelief.

I have heard many times people around me saying how sociable Eunji-shi is, especially Chorong. She said she makes friends really fast and she always knows what to say, so she has the hability to make people really comfortable around me. I envy her for this, I wish i could have this quality. I kind of make people awkward around me, that ‘s what I’ve been told. 

As I continued watching, they both went to the farris wheel and wrote messages to each other in it walls. In his interview he expressed his amusement for her:

“I didn’t think she would have a cute charm, but she is unexpectedly cute! She’s Nice, polite, works hard, honest. I thought the words ‘you’re really modest’ fit her well.”

They’re really getting along well with each other.

“Oh ! Did you just hear what he asked her? ‘Are you busy tomorrow?’. He just clearly expressed his interest in her.” The maknae screamed.

“He definetly wants to see her again.” Luhan added.

“He likes her! Even I like her now! Look how funny and easy-going she is!!!” Chen was fanboying over her. I laughed at them.

“She really is a sociable person and so is Key, that’s why they’re this close already.” I commented.

After sometime, Taemin suggested something for them to exchange numbers. And it worked.

“I envy him, I want her number too.” Chen said while sulking.

“Ya, keep on dreaming.” Luhan hit him in the head.

I looked to the TV again and couldn’t help but smile to myself watching her private interview. She really is charming. I never really had a chance to get to know her, but while watching this program I realized how nice and sociable she is, and it made me want to be close with her. Maybe I could learn something from her? She’s witty, funny, smart and I don’t even have to mention how talented she is. She acts and sings so well, is she even human? Also she is really pretty, her eye smile is daebak. Now I’m starting to realize why so many guys like her. I’ve been told of 3 to 4 people who likes her, and the list keeps getting bigger. It’s not easy to find someone with an easy going personalite like hers.

Eunji-shi, you really are someone special.

 

 

 

Hey guys, please DON'T KILL ME!!!!! I know that is has been months since my last update, but so many things were happening that I did not have time to write. I was doing an exchange program, so I was busy studying a lot and also traveling a lot :P But now I am back!!!!

And I don't know about you all, but I am 90% sure that Suho and Eunji ARE actually DATING in real life. Everything that I've seen or read these past weeks, make me think that. Did you see that both of them were at S.E.S 20th anniversary party? Did you know that he went to support EXO CBX and Kyuhyun at inkigayo the day Eunji was performing? I mean, he could have gone any day to any program, but why Inkigayo and on this date? Also, did you all se their interaction at MMA? If not, got check it all out. I suggest you guys search for these instagrams accounts: @anythingforsuji and @exonpink. They are the reason I know so much (or think that I know hahaha) about Suji! 

Hope they're dating! Suji fans, FIGHTING!

X.O.X.O