Here you go.........

Ve Hope that you enjoy this

Hobi's POV.

I can feel Tae's hands curling around my neck tugging at the short hair that grew at the bottom. He gripped the hairs suddenly causing me to let out a gasp. He really used that to his advantages. His skilled tongue pressed into my mouth we began the battle for dominace. Surpringly, i was the one to give up. His never ending energy giving him the advantages. Unfortuanetly, we were interupted by a nervous cough. He pulled away. I let out a groan at the lack of Tae against me. I look towards the culprit. It had to be Jungkook didn't it. " you" I mouthed at him. He looked down for a minute. " Now that you're done, VHope. Let's the game." the speaker was Yoongi-hyung. I didn't expect that. "Yeah sure Hyung. Jungkook, Truth or dare?" while saying this I felt a pair of long arms wrapping aroung my waist. Jungkook looked dazed, but answered none the less. The answer I got was " I choose Dare." " I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Yoongi-hyung" Both parties looked surprised. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" They both shrieked at the same time. But I knew that both of the boys would enjoy every second. They just didn't want to admit that. i got up losing the warmth around my waist, but still knew that this was a good cause. i grabbed my Hyung and the maknae, by the wrists and pulled them towards the only cupboard that we had. i pushed them in and turned to reach for the key. i couldn't reach. But I didn't need to, Tae was already there, he passed me the key and I pushed it into the lock. As soon as the door was locked, I could feel the tension coming from inside. Oh well. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  AN: What do you think so far. Can't wait to write the next chapter it will be what happens to Yoongi and Kookie.

I'm sorry if you don't like this ship. i Can't have my OTP so you'll have to deal with this for a while. 

Hope you like it. Comment what you want to happen.