Yes!!!!

Ve Hope that you enjoy this

Hobi's P.O.V.

"Can you come here please Tae?" " Yes Hyung." he walks towards me with a spring in his step. "What can I do to help you?" There were so many things that I wanted to say to that...... " I want to play a game with everyone." " What game is it Hyung?" Tae's voice filled with excitement.

"Truth or Dare. Can you ask the others if they want to play?" Tae jumps. " Really Hyung I'll get everyone now!" he mutters something under his breath. I didn't quite catch it. The younger boys runs off to grab the others, and I wait. the first member to show up is jungkook being physically dragged into the room. that's when i start laughing. Tae gives me a strange look, and Jungkook looks dead inside. Tae disappears again to grab someone else. " Hobi hyung why do I have to play?" " I'll tell you a secret if you promise to help me." the maknae nods. " I want to play truth or dare with everyone so that i can get Tae to do things with me." I lean in closer to Kookie " because I have feelings for Tae" Jungkook gasps. " Really! Of course I'll help." I smile. "Thank you Kookie." 

Tae returns with the others and we all sit in a circle. I'm sat beside Tae and Kookie. maybe he can actually help me. That would be useful. " Let's start. Jungkook.... Truth or Dare? " " ummm..... Truth." " Do you have a crush on anyone? If so who?" Kookie's face turns red and he turns his head away. He says in a hushed voice " Yoongi-hyung"  Said person looked confused as everyone looked at him. Jungkook opened his mouth "Hobi Hyung, Truth or Dare." every one already knew that i would chose Dare that's the way i live. " Dare!" Jungkook's eyes filled with menace and he said " I dare you to kiss....." " Taehyung " This brat! 

My face was already colouring itself. I sent the maknae a glare. I really should not of trusted him. I turned to Tae to see that he was prepared. He crawled the rest of the distance between us. He literally climbed into my lap. This would be a big problem. " Ready hyung?" I nod unable to form normal sentences. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine. ! He pulls away for a moment but I pull his face back against mine. I make this kiss a lot more passionate.