Chapter III

The Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung woke up that morning with the sight of Jongin embracing her. Her heart felt the warmth from his muscular arms around her small frame, she felt the need of pamper as she snuggled into Jongin arms; how she always love Jongin’s heat body like that warm fuzzy sweater you wear during winter.

 As she continue nuzzle on Jongins chest, doesn’t realize how the man was long awake barely depending on his sanity, the girl he loved is cuddling to his body on a bed; how wrong can his mind be thinking but he couldn’t help as he was a healthy man born with the instinct. But he wishes how time would stop at that second just for him to stay with the girl he loves in his arms.

Minyoung remembered how he used to be as skinny as bone, refusing to eat anything as well continuous vomit, it was hard to treat him when she and her grandmother took him in that tragical night. She still remember how he would shut himself in their shade room outside of their house, and how grandmother was not please till she had to scold the dark child to come out; eventually he did came out sometimes to eat but then scurried back into his hideout.

 But as time passes fast, Jongin began changing and so does life was. With Jongin by her side, she was no longer lonely and she had a new friend to play around eventhough they were both adults but that doesn’t stop the young lady from being a child; she enjoyed the company of Jongin because he was like a brother she could ever asked.

Jongin knew the longer he holds her, the more dangerous it could be for him and her. He slowly loosen his embrace, as Minyoung realized Jongin loose arm she immediately pulled him arm so that he would still be hugging her;

“Minyoung… Let go now, I know you’re awake and you still need to eat...” she wriggled in his arms as she mumbled on his chest, a loud sigh could be heard by him.

“Fine, but squeeze me one more time…Please?” her head tilted from his chest as she shines him with her glittery eyes, how can Jongin refused her. He laughs at her adorableness and embrace her fully as he gave her one last time squeeze.

“There! Feeling better now?”

“Yeah… Thanks Jongin^_^” she replied as Jongin ruffled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter