HunBer

My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I take a glance to the clock on the wall after I complete the sketch. It shows 1:30AM. I should go to bed. I signed the right connor under the sketch, AmberSH.

I look at the table beside mine. Sehun falls asleep there placing his head on a opening book. Oh nice. Since when this fool fell asleep? I smiled and took out my hand to wake him up.  

But my hand stopped and the smile on my face also fade away. The cold expression replaced instead of the smile. I tightened the line where my lips meet. I stood up from the chair and left the bed room. I lead to the kitchen where the refrigerator will be. Now I need a glass of water of course.

 

Kris' POV

As usual I work out over midnight. Its about 2AM now but I'm so busy with company work and can't sleep yet. I left the room where I work and lead to the kitchen. Oh! the lights are . Who's there?

"Am?"

She turns and looks at me. Its so obvious how much she is spacing out. She looks not like as usual. The cold is seriously embracing her. Especially her eyes look cold. She puts the water glass in her hand down on the table and sit down on a chair slowly.

I know.

I exactly know what that expression show. I exhaled silently. I go to reach her and lowered to hug over the sitting beauty to comfort my sad lovely daughter, Amber.

" I'm fine Dad."

Her voice is so very soft and shaking a bit.

" Don't think so far sweetie. Its not your fault."

I hugged more tightly my lovely daughter as she purred into my embrace. I felt my shirt got wet because of her tears. I smiled though I feel hurt. Just cry out sweetie. Don't nerve anymore. Cry.

 

Amber's POV

Oh ! I'm late.

I grabbed the bag and the well rolled papers quickly. Today I have to pay the sketchs I drew in time. Good. I woke up late and I have to run now. 

But my feets stop running as I see the scene when I open the main door.

A small table and four small beautiful seats are placef on the grass under the morning sunlight. A woman is sitting there. A peaceful smile sheding on her face. That she is my Dad Wu Yifan's wife. Yes, She is Amber Wu's step mom, Kim Suho. She is smiling joyfully at something. I approach her. And call her tdntatively.

" eo eomma . . "

She turned to face me and smile warmly and kindly. Thanks God. I can see her smile but I still feel hurt inside.

When I kneel down on the grass beside her, her hand touches my cheek softly. And she call me by a name.

" Hunnie…"

I know I'm shameless. But I ever act again and again like this.

" Nae eomma.. I'm going to go out just now."

" Awn… don't be too late my son…"

" nae "

I gave a quick kiss on her cheek and runned out of there. I run and run. No stopping till I reach the bus stop.

 

" Chanyeol ah ! "

I am surprised. When i look up to him, he is smiling at me so brightly. He is cute tall guy with the noticeable a little big ears and I can read how much he is hoping in his beautiful round sparkling eyes.

" Chanyeol ah.. w we are.."

I tried to free my wrist from his hand. But the grip is strong and he also placed his other hand on that gently. I don't struggle too. 

Park Chanyeol

He is my 4 year longed best friend now. Well I should say that our relationship couldn't say exactly that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter