Bad Boyz Get-Together

Bad Boyz Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, you can you not?”

 

“No,”

 

Himchan turns to look at Zelo flashing a fake smile before turning forward to march arm and arm with Zelo up the concrete path to the white door in front of them.

 

“What if you run away or try to lock us out before we even get inside,” Sunggyu says on the other side, arm and arm as well.

 

Zelo slumps in their hold dreading the lecture he might get from Sungjong when they arrive to the house. Sungjong had specifically informed Zelo to not let his hyungs know about the get together that Yongguk, Woohyun, and Dongwoo were holding at their quaint household - and for good reason.

 

Myungsoo scares Sungyeol.

 

Himchan needs to learn to keep his hands to himself.

 

Sunggyu was not on speaking terms with Woohyun for some stupid reason (but more because Woohyun doesn’t know how to move forward and Sunggyu is too busy to notice or have time to ask).

 

And while Hoya was alright, they couldn’t risk him telling the other crazy two plus the oblivious lovesick one.

 

Zelo thinks to himself that it would have been better to just invite Hoya in the first place since it was his evil idea to crash it as punishment for not inviting him basically in the first place.

 

It was just going to be video games and maybe a movie outside, why couldn’t they just go to Hong Kong like they originally planned? Stupid stupid fingers, why did I text them that I had plans, Zelo scolds himself in thought.

 

“I won’t do that. We’re already here,” Zelo tries to convince them to let him go,

 

“And you’re ruining my limited collection Kanye West hoodie,” He whines as he squirms in their grasp. The other two ignore their giant maknae though and proceed to pull him along.

 

Zelo gets dragged to the front door of a plain light blue painted house with sunflowers planted behind the white picket fence. The house isn’t that big. Hoya eyes the house and can sum it up accurately as a 4 bedroom with 2.5 bathrooms.

 

Hoya grimaces at the size of the place as he watches from behind Zelo’s struggle with their two hyungs.

 

“How does someone even live like this? There’s not even enough room for all of their cars,” Hoya says under his breath as he looks at the small house with a very small driveway that had a black Prius parked on the outside of the tiny garage.

 

Myungsoo shrugs next to him and thinks to himself that it was a good idea that they decided to carpool instead of bringing all 5 of their individual cars to the small house.

 

They settled to take only 3 cars for some reason and unsurprisingly managed to take almost 2 hours to find street parking to their horror - or more like a very impatient Himchan’s.

 

“I told you we should have just taken one car,” Hoya says as he looks at his watch and in reply, Himchan turns to glare at him - spending that much time driving and finding parking was not his job.

 

 

Himchan thinks that next time he’ll just have his driver drop him off instead of him driving all the way to the edge of the city just to visit one man’s house.

 

Once they arrive to the front door, Zelo is front and center. Himchan takes Zelo’s hand and pushes Zelo’s index finger to ring the doorbell.

 

The hyungs stand behind him trying to look cool, which they only look stupid and stick out like a sore thumb. They’re either in major streetwear coming from the newest fashion line or wearing full out black and whatever is currently hot in men’s formal fashion (slack shorts that are a little too short with black boots and a crisp white button up).

 

------------baby-baby-i-don’t-want-to-be-alone-tonight---------------

 

Sungjong hears the doorbell but grunts when he sees Jongup stealing his soccer ball. Sungyeol, Sungjong, Jongup, Daehyun, Dongwoo, and Youngjae are playing FIFA in the living room by the front door.

 

“You cheater! The doorbell surprised me!” Sungjong shouts but Jongup and Dongwoo snicker at him.

 

“Get the ball back! Get the ball back now!” Daehyun is shouting as he tries to kick Youngjae’s controller out of the man’s grasp.

 

“Stop it!” Youngjae shrieks as he loses the ball to Sungyeol, who is now smiling triumphantly.

 

“Who are the cheaters now!” Dongwoo shouts as he leans onto Sungjong’s lap pushing his weight onto the controller - Sungjong is trying to receive the ball from Sungyeol to make a comeback goal.

 

The doorbell rings again and Sungyeol frowns feeling distracted during their intense game.

 

“Hyung! Someone’s at the door!” Sungyeol shouts to the others in the backyard hoping one of them would get the door.

 

Woohyun and Yongguk were trying to set up the projector in the backyard so they could have outdoor movie night. They were either planning on watching TOP GUN for the 100th time or this independent movie about Indian food that Woohyun says is really good but probably will bore the rest of them - so they’re most liking going to watch TOP GUN again for the 100th time (but this time outside which they’ve never done before).

 

Yongguk lives with Woohyun and Dongwoo in the house he bought about 2 years ago after finally saving up enough money. He’s been working as a paper pusher (business associate) for a small finance company when he’s not playing shows.

 

Playing shows are a past time for him but he’s really good at arranging music so if the situation ever offers and he knows he could get a steady income from it, he’ll switch careers in a heartbeat.

 

It’s the same with the other guys. They really love music but they know that they need a steady income. It’s a mix for them, do they go with what they’re passionate about or do they find stability first and then go with their passion later? There are ups and downs for everything - that's primarily the reason why they decided to go for the second option.

 

Dongwoo works at the same finance firm as Yongguk but works as an analyst.

 

Woohyun goes to school for music full time but when he’s not in school he’s actually a chef at a small restaurant during the weekends.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun work in the same corporate office for a medium sized multinational technology company. Daehyun is one of the public relations officers while Youngjae works in marketing.

 

The doorbell rings again but multiple times in a row this time.

 

Jongup, Dongwoo, and Youngjae end up winning -  taking the last goal as the timer runs out.

 

Sungyeol stands up and shouts in horror because of the loss while Daehyun lunges himself at Youngjae in a last act of revenge for taking that final winning goal from his team.

 

Sungjong throws his controller aside and sighs as watches Jongup stand with a fist in the air for victory.

 

Sungjong frowns as walks up to the door irritated from the loud ringing. He peeks through the hole to see Zelo’s bottom half of the face only.

 

“It’s Zelo!” Sungjong shouts notifying the others and opens the door.

 

“Uh,” is the only thing Sungjong says when he’s surprised to see everyone else behind Zelo.

 

“Woohyun hyung!” Sungjong shouts louder this time, making the men in front of the door wince.

 

“Your boyfriend is here too!”

 

Sungjong frowns disappointed at Zelo who returns the frown with a small smile.

 

“Sorry Jongie hyung, Hoya hyung ratted us out to the crazies,” Zelo whispers intentionally loud and he could feel the glares burning into his back from his hyungs.

 

“I knew I didn’t like you, Mr. Hoya,” Sungjong eyes him more jokingly than anything and Hoya shrugs.  

 

“We’re a package,” Hoya says and Himchan nods happily at the comment.

 

Yongguk arrives at the door shortly after the comment and greets Zelo, expecting it to only be him.

 

He then realizes that there are more people with Zelo and wonders if they have enough food.

 

“This is more people than we were expecting,” Yongguk says voice deep and Himchan could feel his body jolting from excitement.

 

“What’s going on? Why isn’t he coming in?” The door opens wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter