Bad Boyz Meeting

Bad Boyz Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk sees one of the men in the group looking directly at him with a sly smile and Yongguk can feel something creep up his spine. It’s not in a bad way or good.

 

Yongguk turns to look at Sungyeol across the table who’s fidgeting with his cup unnoticing of the group arriving. Yongguk looks at everyone else at the table and sees the confused look on their faces.

 

“Hey Woohyun!” Sunggyu says a little too excited but then tries to change his tone when he hears Zelo snort next to him.

 

Woohyun stands up shakily from the ground surprised at the unannounced arrival.

 

“You said you were going to text me when you were close,” Woohyun says as he takes a quick glance at his group of friends who look utterly lost and then to Sunggyu’s group who look overly confident.

 

He sighs internally realizing that so many things could go wrong, like one of them could pick a fight with Yongguk or someone could hit on Youngjae who then Daehyun would fight with, Woohyun is shaken out of his thoughts when he feels a reassuring hand on his arm.

 

He looks up to see that Sunggyu is smiling in front of him,

 

“Sorry, we didn’t realize it was so close. So we’re sitting on the ground?” Sunggyu asks curiously as turns to look at everyone sitting down already and waves.

 

“Uh, yeah, I hope you don’t min-”

 

“Where are you sitting?” Sunggyu interrupts Woohyun, who then points blankly in front of him still surprised at the arrive. Sunggyu moves to squeeze himself next to Yongguk who was sitting by Woohyun and smiles as he folds his legs.

 

“So what are we having fellas?” Sunggyu asks happily unaware of the awkward stares that were unsure of how to process the situation.

 

“I’ve never sat on the ground at a restaurant before unless it was at a traditional Japanese tea restaurant,” Hoya notes light heartedly as he plops down right next to Jongup and Dongwoo with a nod.

 

Myungsoo moves to sit next to Sungyeol at the end of the table and Himchan takes the other end comfortably next to Yongguk.

 

Zelo sits across from Sungyeol and shakes his head when he sees Sungyeol’s uncomfortable shift under Myungsoo’s unwavering gaze.

 

“Sorry, this hyung is a little weird,” Zelo speaks up and smiles softly when Sungyeol looks at him,

 

This is going to be a long night, Woohyun thinks to himself as he moves to sit down worried of how the night will go.

 

------------late-night-since-yesterday-i’ve-been-itching-to-go-out---------------

 

They all get familiar pretty quickly which was very surprising to Woohyun. Woohyun smiles as Sunggyu leads the casual conversations by telling funny stories about his group of rich friends.

 

Woohyun sees that Sunggyu is making the effort to try to water the stories down in order to relate to the other guys and it actually works.

 

Jongup is laughing into his drink while Zelo tries to defend himself saying that if the hyungs didn’t steal his pants, he wouldn’t have had to walk down a dirt path in Mexico with a leaf hiding his family jewels.

 

Sungjong ends up joining in on the teasing with Sunggyu and Youngjae is not far behind. Daehyun feels bad for the poor kid so he starts bagging on Youngjae and Dongwoo chimes in telling stories about their group of friends in return. They quickly have a full fledge story war over whose friends do the dumbest and Hoya is falling over from drunken laughter in bliss.

 

However, for Yongguk and Sungyeol, that was a different story.

 

Yongguk only grills the meat for the other men as he listens to their laughter and Himchan decides to help to win some points. Yongguk ends up teaching Himchan how to grill.

 

“So you really don’t know how to grill meat huh?” Yongguk asks as he chuckles with his deep voice. He puts the piece of meat that Himchan offered him back on the grill since it wasn’t fully cooked yet. Himchan smiles and offers a drink instead,

 

“I’m better at making drinks,” They cheers and Himchan slowly puts the moves on Yongguk casually after taking a couple more shots.

 

When Himchan thinks he has Yongguk all greased up, Himchan is turned away very quickly. When Himchan lands a soft hand on Yongguk’s arm or thigh, Yongguk would refute that by removing the other man’s hand.

 

 

Himchan doesn’t get it, usually this riles up other guys and gals but why not this guy?

 

Himchan decides to up the ante by offering more drinks but it just ends up with him getting drunk aolne - Yongguk can really hold down his liquor.

 

Yongguk sighs putting his hand over Himchan’s drink when an overly excited Youngjae declares another round and fills up everyone’s cup. Yongguk pats Himchan’s back realizing the other man was probably at his limit by how the guy was swaying back and forth.

 

“No more for this one,” Yongguk says and Himchan pouts removing Yongguk’s hand from his cup by picking up Yongguk’s pinky. Yongguk finds it endearing for a quick second until he feels the same hand that lifted his pinky land on his thigh again for the 100th time that night. He gives in feeling tired of having to move Himchan’s hands away so many times and just lets a drunken Himchan rub his thigh.

 

“You’re kind of dense aren’t you?” Himchan says breathy feeling the alcohol fill him up since that was probably his 20th drink and Yongguk doesn’t look at him but continues to eat.

 

Himchan sighs seeing Yongguk ignore him and tries to lean onto the table but his elbow misses the edge and his face almost hits the wooden table until Yongguk grabs onto him.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Zelo leans back to ask across the table when he notices Himchan’s very close encounter to getting his nose bashed in by the table.

 

Yongguk turns around to look at Zelo and nods with a small sigh. Himchan puts up a lazy ok sign still in Yongguk’s hold and Zelo shakes his head at the sight of Himchan struggling to rub his head.

 

Sometimes Zelo doesn’t understand how Himchan can be a casanova when he can get so clumsily drunk.

 

I guess he just prys on the weak and good looking, Zelo thinks as he sees Yongguk continuing to look over his hyung sternly with no sense of lust anywhere in sight.


 

Himchan feels Yongguk’s firm arm muscles as he holds onto him and sighs inwardly as he feels Yongguk’s arms flex trying to get Himchan to sit up straight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter