Baekhyun Fanfic Recommendations

Baekhyun Fanfic Recommendation

 

My Kingka...Byun Baekhyun

Story by Baek_ki

tumblr_nip02opWqB1sqnerso2_500.png

Jaehee is a nerd and always gets disturbed by Baekhyun. She has feelings for him and she thought Baekhyun hated her, but she doesn't know the real thing.

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/748659/my-kingka-byun-baekhyun-romance-you-exo-exok-exom-baekhyun

 

Boyfriend For A Day

Story by hanlyn07

LART1VD.jpg

Have you ever done something strange and crazy in your life? I have! I ask my new neighbor to be my boyfriend for a day! Crazy right! But something crazier happened after that! I fall in love! 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1039820/boyfriend-for-a-day-fluff-romance-you-shortfic-exo-kai-baekhyun

Love Game???

Story by hyper_inspirit

Lee Hyumi, she's a weirdo. An untypical wallflower with a hyper character. She was invisible, unknown. Until she confessed to him. The Great Byun Baekhyun. An evil player who keep on hurting and crashing girls dignity. For him, nothing is ever more fun than watching a girl cry, hurt, and fell head over heels for him. But he never expected that she would be one of his targets. not even once, he thought she would. He rejected her. She turns his life upside down. Then he asks her out. And the game starts. 30 days, was all it take. He used tby playing alone all the time. but what if... another player came up? Kim Myungsoo...who and what does he have to do with this?

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/958186/love-game-comedy-fluff-myungsoo-romance-exo-baekhyun-slightangst

Baekhyun One Shots - (open)

Story by dolliedollie

ujU2ZWE.png

One shots of Byun Baekhyun and you, other members of EXO also popping up in some stories. Some stories will be rated M so your toatally free to read them or not if you don't want to!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/710655/baekhyun-one-shots-open-fluff-request-you-exo-oneshots-baekhyun

The Bet.

Story by intoxicatedliar

LvnAzCH_zps008565a3.gif

She is a new student at Winterhills High School. She is pretty and known as perfection once she stepped in. He is the biggest player in the school and became interested in her. He made a BET with his friends to see if he could make out with her and film it as evidence. But she is not an easy target. What will happen when both of them start falling in love throughout the process? However, will they still be together when she finds out about THE BET?

(A/N This is one of my favorite stories!)

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/710963/the-bet-highschool-schoollife-snsd-taeyeon-exo-baekhyun-baekyeon

You're my Wonderwall

Story by hypnotized and jonginese

GOHANdE.png

Maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. After all, you're my wonderwall. (A/N This is another amazing story!)

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/675267/you-re-my-wonderwall-drama-romance-exo-ocs-baekhyun-collegelife-slightangst

 

I fell in love... with my teacher

Story by kpopgirl1

Ifellinlove_zpsc64807ef.jpg

17 year old Park Aera is now beginning her final year of high school and just wants to get the year over and done with so her exams are over and done with... there's just on problem... every girl in the school apart from her seems to be swooning for the new teacher Byun baekhyun and not getting ANY work done... at first Aera doesn't know what's so special but will she end up like every other girl eventually? Or will it turn into something much more?

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/369857/i-fell-in-love-with-my-teacher-exo-baekhyun

 

Hope you enjoyed this list of stories to read. If you ever are looking for another story, come to this list again!