Mini Hyukkie

Baby Hyukkie

You were awoken slightly by a presence in the room. You could feel whoever it was staring at you. If you held still, if you didn’t move, then maybe they would leave your room and leave you alone. You had no such luck as seconds later the person had launched themselves on top of your bed. Said person started poking you in the side. If you kept still, if you faked it long enough…….

“MOOOOM  it’s time to WAKE UP now!” Your four year old son started jumping on the bed and then landed on your side making you lose all of the air in your lungs. Why oh why did your son have to be an early riser. Just like his father. You launched yourself at your son, pinning him down and tickling him into resignation.

He let out a high pitched squeal as you pushed him down and then his little laughter filled the room.“Did your dad wake you up before he left for work? Or did you just now wake up?” You stopped tickling him and let him catch his breath for a few seconds.

“I woke me up when daddy woke up. Then he left. He said to wake mommy up after Tao was over.” For a four year old (4 &3/4 he would remind you), he sure talked a lot. However, you and your husband were both early in the speech development area, so it only made sense that your kid would be as well.

“Did daddy make you breakfast before he left?” He normally did when you weren’t up yet. Sometimes when he would wake up at 4am (like today) to get ready for an early schedule  or dance pratice and Eunhwan would wake up with him and play around while “helping” his dad get dressed. Afterwards they would make breakfast together.

Your son, Eunhwan, nodded his head, “Yeah. Daddy made weird breakfast. He put chocolate peanut butter on toast! We ate rice too. Daddy burnt the bread, but the rice was ok.”

You sighed, you shouldn’t have introduced VIXX to nutella, you just shouldn’t have done it. Ken and Hyuk had become obsessed with trying to put it on everything. “Eunhwan, would you please help mommy with the chores again today? We can bake daddy cookies after we are finished with them, I’ll even let you pick which kind we make.”

At the mention of cookies your son’s eyes lit up, “Oh can we make peanut butter cookies! Oh please! Those are mine and daddy’s favourite!” Your men and their peanut butter cookies. You told your son to go put all his dirty clothes in a pile and then wait for you while you took a quick shower. After the shower you hurriedly got dressed and then  went to see how your son was progressing.

He had gotten all of his dirty clothes together and had them in a large pile in the middle of his floor. But while you were in the shower Eunhwan had decided to change his outfit as well. You were now staring at a mini Naruto who was stretched out, lying across the pile of dirty clothes and playing with his toys. You quickly went and grabbed your phone to take a picture to send to Hakyeon, he would absolutely die. After snapping a few shots and sending them off, you put your phone in your pocket and squatted down to get on your sons level.

“Alright Naruto, are you ready to help with the laundry?” Your son looked at you with wide and worried eyes. “No mommy it’s me. I’m your son! I’m not Naruto, I’m just dressed like him.”

You decided to play with him just a bit. “What do you mean you’re my son? You’re clearly Naruto. You don’t look like my son, but you kind of sound like my son.” You quickly covered your mouth to hide your smile least it give you away.

Eunhwan stood up and stomped his little feet, but they didn’t make much of a sound because he was stomping on top of his dirty clothes pile. “No, I am your son! You are my mommy and daddy is my daddy!” He crossed his arms and nodded his head once (as if that solved everything) with a tiny pout on his face.

“Ah so you are my son! You look so much like Naruto, I got confused for a second.” You ruffled his hair a bit, making him uncross his arms and smile at you. With his toothy grin he looked exactly like his father when he was younger. “Ok, grab your clothes and follow me Eunhwannie, who is definitely not Naruto.”  He grabbed as much clothes as he could and you scooped up the rest and walked out of his room and down the hallway towards the laundry room.

You separated the clothes and then turned the washer on. You sat Eunhwan up on top of the dryer that was right next to the washer and put his clothes next to him. You let him scoop out the powder (with your supervision of course) and dump it into the machine. You then let him start tossing clothes into the washer as you measured out the fabric softener and poured it into its own separate chamber. After you were done with that you picked him up off of the dryer and set him down on the floor. He immediately ran off in the direction of his room.

You went into the living room to start picking up some of the books, magazines, and manga that were scattered about. Eunhwan brought his toy cars and building blocks out and sat in the middle of the room while you cleaned up the surrounding areas. After a while it was time to put the clothes into the dryer and Eunhwan helped with that too. After he deemed his job done, he ran off and dragged your hamper into the room so you could start on your clothes. He then ran out again and dragged his stool from the kitchen into the laundry room. He stepped up onto it and looked at you expectantly. You giggled a little at how cute he was being, but then handed over the box of power to him to measure out as you the dryer.

Eunhwan looked at every piece of clothing before he tossed it in, inspecting it for some silly reason, as if he was making sure it was dirty enough to warrant washing. “Mommy, why does daddy have Hulk undies? I thought big boys didn’t have superheroes on their undies? That’s what Minhwan told me. Does daddy  have dinosaurs like me too?”

You couldn’t contain your laughter this time as you leaned on the washer, laughing too hard to hold yourself up properly. “Oh sweetie, those are…well…those are daddy’s lucky underwear.”

“Will you buy me lucky underwear too!? I wanna be like daddy.” Sometimes your son was just too adorable. You picked him up, cuddled him, and kissed his wide little nose.

“We can go on a shopping adventure tomorrow and find you some.” Eunhwan squealed in excitement at the word ‘adventure’. You closed the lid of the washing machine and started the second load, then walked out to the kitchen, carrying his little stool in your free hand while you held him in your other arm.

You set the stool down in front of the sink and your son on the counter, then asked, “Alright, what is the first thing we need to do to make cookies?”  Eunhwan scrunched up his nose in thought, “Wash our hands!”

 “That’s right. Lets wash our hands.” He finished first and went to grab your aprons that you had decorated months ago as an art project. When he ran back to you you tied yours around you and then tied Eunhwan’s around him while he was drying his hands at the sink. You pulled out a cook book, set it next to him, and then turned to the correct page.

The baking continued like that, you asking him questions about what you should do next and Eunhwan would try to answer them. He even looked at the recipe a few times, trying to understand the words. He was getting better at his reading, but you still didn’t quite trust him enough to go with his directions, especially after telling you to add 2 cups of butter powder. You pulled out a cookie sheet and lined it with parchment paper. Now came your husbands’ and Eunhwans’s favourite part, making the dough into balls. They always had too much fun playing (and eating) the cookie dough. After that was finished you had him wash his hands again while you stuck the cookies into the oven.

At this point it was time to put Eunhwan down for his nap, but he was already a step ahead of you. You walked into your bedroom to find him curled up with a blankie his uncle Shikkie had bought him and a chopper doll courtesy of uncle Hwannie. Once again, you pulled out your phone to take some pictures to send to Hakyeon. You then decided to call your husband to see if Eunhwan could bring him the cookies while he was at work.

Hyuk answered the phone after only a few rings. “Why do you always send the cute pictures of our kid to Hyung? Send them to me instead, he’s my kid! Hyung already has a kid to show off to people, he doesn’t need to be shoving pictures of MY kid into people’s faces too. He has taken to introducing him as his second child when we go on radio programs!”

Your poor husband. However, you didn’t feel sorry, not in the least bit. It was still so much fun to tease Hyuk. “Eunhwan and I made cookies for you, do you think Hakyeon would let us drop by and bring them to you?”

You figured you could pick up some food on your way there as well since they were always hungry. “Sure! I don’t think anyone  would care if you crashed practice for a bit, especially if Eunhwan came with you. AH! Wait no, give that back!”

You could hear Hyuk yelling in the background as the phone went farther away from him. You were surprised that it was Taekwoon’s voice and not Hakyeon’s voice that spoke next. “Are you really going to bring Eunhwan over to play? Please bring him, I haven’t seen him in a few days.”

“Yes I’m going to bring him over, that is, if it’s ok with N?” If Taekwoon wanted something, then you already knew what Hakyeon’s answer would be, but decided to clarify just to make sure.

N took the phone from a giddy Leo and answered your question, “Yes, yes it’s perfectly fine. Come over whenever you want to.”

On the other side of the phone Ken was sitting on top of Hyuk’s upper back while Hongbin was sitting on Hyuk’s , tying his shoe laces together as a precaution. Hyuk was trying to push them off but was struggling. He could see Taekwoon quietly talking to you, smiling and nodding his head and then Hakyeon came over and took the phone from Taekwoon while Hyuk was still stuck on the floor. “Come on guys, let me go. I wanna talk to my wife too.” Hyuk was  finally able to get them both off of his back and tried to stand up, only to fall back down when he tried to move, not knowing that Hongbin had tied his laces together.

Taking pity on the poor kid, Hakyeon decided to give the phone back to him…after he had already hung up. “Hyung, why you gotta be like that,” Hyuk sat and grumbled next to his phone on the floor while he undid his laces. Hongbin and Ken were laughing at Hyuk while Ravi was giving him a pitiful look from where he was stretched out on the couch.

“Come on and get up, we need to run through the dance a good six more times before cookie fairy _____  comes,” Hakyeon stuck out his hand and helped Hyuk get back up on his feet.

Back at your house you gave Ken’s wife a quick call and asked if you could pick her and the kids up and take everyone on a field trip to Jellyfish.

Leo and Hakyeon would switch off leaving their daughter Jihye with her or you when they had to go to work depending on your schedules. They also had a regular babysitter who took care of her when neither of you could. She said that they were both taking a nap, but in an hour or so she would have them up and ready to go. She said that she wouldn’t go with you to the studio, deciding to capitalize on an empty house to get some of her work done instead.

You cleaned up the kitchen and packed up the cookies. After 30 more minutes you decided to go ahead and order the food. Chicken was always a  general crowd pleaser with those six so you ordered a few boxes for them and the kids, making sure to get non-spicy chicken for the munchkins. Soon after, Eunhwan woke up and dragged himself out to you. You were sitting down on the couch when he climbed up into your lap, resting his little head on your chest while trying to go back to sleep. “How about you take your nap clothes off,  go put some clean clothes on, and we can go see your dad and uncles?”

Eunhwan jumped up and fell off of your lap. Yep, exactly like Hyuk. He bolted to his room and came back within five minutes. You called ahead to make sure the kids were up, and then headed over to Ken’s house. You picked up Ken’s son Minhwan, and Jihye. Instead of heading straight to the guys you swung by the chicken place and picked up the takeout order. When you arrived at the company you let Jihye slide your security card to let everyone into the building.

You let the kids lead the way, each carrying a box of chicken while you carried the rest in the large takeout bag they had given you. Without knocking, Jihye burst into the room and ran right over to Ravi, bypassing her dads and giving him her box of chicken. Hakyeon and Taekwoon stood in their spots, shocked that their little girl had just blown them off.

Minhwan ran over and pounced on his father who had been resting on the couch. “Ahh! Minhwan! What have I told you about jumping on people?”

Minhwan smiled up at his dad, “I should be quiet before I pounce like a lion!” Ken looked at him with his mouth slightly agape, he had told him that, but it was referring to when he had taught his son how to sneak up on Leo. Regardless, he couldn’t argue back knowing his son was right.

Hongbin laughed as he walked over to you and the food with Ravi next to him, carrying an extremely happy Jihye who was playing with his bright pink hair. Eunhwan had run over to Hyuk who was now carrying him towards you as well and gave you a hug, squishing your kid in between you, making him complain. While you were taking the chicken and cookies out of the bag, Hakyeon and Taekwoon had gotten the mats out of the corner of the room and had spread them out for everyone to eat upon.

After Leo had passed out hand wipes for everyone to clean up with, they all gathered around and started reaching for the food. Eunhwan however, was already opening the box of cookies. Hakyeon got the box away from him in time to prevent him from sticking his little hand into the box and getting a cookie. “Chicken first, cookies later.”

Eunhwan grumbled and took a small box of chicken from you and went to sit on Hyuk’s lap to eat. You quietly took your food to the couch so you could observe the orderly chaos that was lunch time with the VIXX uncles. It was like watching your own personal Hello Baby.

Hakyeon was with Ravi feeding Jihye, Hongbin was helping Hyuk keep a hyper Eunhwan seated (and away from Minhwan), while Taekwoon and Ken focused on getting Minhwan to stop talking while eating. “Could you at least chew your food before speaking? And stop shoving it in your mouth so fast.” Ken was trying to make sure his son didn’t choke but he wasn’t getting the response he wanted because while he was fussing at Minhwan for talking with his mouth full, he had a full mouth as well.

Taekwoon noticed this as well and flicked Ken in the head before taking the chicken out of Minhwan’s hands. “Set a good example and stop too.”  You giggled at the look of realization on Ken’s face.

Ken looked at Minhwan and then to Taekwoon, “Oh, I guess that would help a bit wouldn’t it.” Taekwoon shook his head while pulling Minhwan over to him to keep a closer eye on him. Minhwan and his dad were so similar that sometimes that it freaked Taekwoon out a bit, a carbon copy of young Jaehwan, chubby baby cheeks and all.

Taekwoon looked over to Hyuk and Hongbin who were facing each other with Eunhwan sitting in between them. Eunhwan looked so much like Hyuk’s baby pictures as well. He was just as energetic as him too. When the whole group was together they had to make sure Eunhwan and Minhwan didn’t get into trouble. He wasn’t sure if it was because of the similarity in their names or just who their fathers were, but they were destructive when left alone for too long. They were either breaking things, messing things up, or just generally going too fast for anyone to know what was going on.

Eunhwan was gesturing around with his arms while talking to Hongbin and Hyuk. Hongbin was slowly pulling his little box of chicken away from Eunhwan every time he looked away from him. He only realized something was going on when his box of boneless chicken was all the way on the far right side of Hongbin and he was having to stretch his little body to reach it. Hyuk, being aware of what Hongbin was doing, was trying to keep his son distracted for as long as possible to see how long they could keep it up.

Hongbin looked up and saw Taekwoon looking at him. Taekwoon then gestured to your position on the couch so he turned his body around and looked at you. You had one eyebrow raised and were looking from him, to Hyuk, to the chicken. “Hey, give my kid his food back unless you want Hyuk to spend the night on your and Wonshik’s couch.”

Hongbin and Hyuk both scrambled to give Eunhwan his little box of chicken back, patting his head and telling him how cute he was. “Of course I’m cute! I’m a Han!” Eunhwan said with a roll of his eyes. That made both Hongbin and Hyuk laugh hard. Taekwoon had also heard Eunhwan and was snickering from where he sitting, alternating between feeding himself and Minhwan. Once you made sure that your son would be able to eat without his devious uncle and dad disturbing him, you went back to eating your own lunch.

Taekwoon looked over to see how his husband was fairing. He smiled when he saw Jihye’s little face covered in honey bbq sauce, just like her favourite uncle. She was sitting on one of Ravi’s thighs and they were having an animated conversation, both faces and fingers covered in sauce (Ravi’s much less than Jihye’s, but it was still there). Hakyeon was sitting across from them, continually trying to clean the two up in between eating his own chicken.

“Uncle Woon!” Taekwoon looked down to Minhwan who had his mouth open and trying to get the piece of chicken Taekwoon had in his unmoving hand into his mouth. He was leaning over and trying to bite it but couldn’t get far enough without falling off of his seat on his uncle’s lap. Taekwoon had forgotten to keep feeding Minhwan while he had been watching Hakyeon.

“Hey, if you aren’t going to feed my mini me then give him back,” Jaehwan mock fussed at Taekwoon. Minhwan stood up, bit the piece of chicken out Taekwoon’s hand, and sat down in his father’s lap, Jaehwan giggling the whole time at his little sassy son.

Jaehwan looked down at his son and started giving him small pieces of chicken, making sure he drank some water after every few bites. Minhwan munched happily on his pieces chicken but realized that his dad had stopped eating. He took it upon himself to feed his dad, all of a sudden shoving a huge piece of chicken into his father’s mouth.

Jaehwan was caught unaware and jumped a bit in surprise, but then took a bit of the chicken leg that had been shoved into his mouth. Minhwan smiled in triumph while his father ate what he had given him. “How about daddy feeds himself and Minhwannie feeds himself? As long as you only put one piece of chicken in your mouth at a time.”

Minhwan nodded his head and held up his pinky, Jaehwan linked his with his sons and stamped their thumbs together. Then they both said “Promise!” at the same time. Jaehwan continued eating his chicken while his son at his own boneless chicken.

On the opposite side of the mats, Hakyeon was having an interesting time trying to keep the two kids clean, even if one of them was an adult he was still Hakyeon’s kid. “Wonshik,” Hakyeon yelled out in exasperation. Both Jihye and Wonshik turned to face Hakyeon, one set of eyes looked confused while the other looked annoyed.

“Daddy! No yelling while inside! It’s a rule!” Jihye was fussing at her father, shaking her sticky bbq fingers at him in a tone of voice that she must have heard Taekwoon use on him.

Wonshik laughed and was about to kiss her on her head when Hakyeon let out a shriek and lunged to wipe off the sauce that was on Wonshik’s mouth. Over his dead body would he allow her to get stick, nasty, bbq sauce in her hair. Him and Taekwoon were currently having issues with getting her to take baths and he wasn’t about to have to give her one tonight if she didn’t need it.

He quickly whipped off a confused Wonshik’s mouth as Jihye started fussing at her dad for being mean to her uncle Shikkie. “Honey I have to wipe his mouth off before he gets that icky goo in your beautiful hair ok.”

Hakyeon leaned back after he was finished and let the cuddling commence. Jihye loved attention and affection. Wonshik was always more than willing to shower her with both. Hakyeon was so elated that not only the members but the two young boys took extremely quickly to his daughter. Hakyeon and Taekwoon had to wait two more years after the birth of Hyuk and Ken’s sons before him and Taekwoon were able to adopt her. The process was a long one and extra attention and scrutiny was given to their request for adoption because they were idols with notoriously busy schedules. They knew that the two could financially support a child, but the adoption agency wanted to make sure then could mentally and emotionally support one as well.

After they had deemed the two men capable, the boys finally got to bring home their little girl. They were both so happy that they took 3 weeks off just to stay home with her. You had received about 3 pictures of her a day from both of them, eager to show you every little thing she did. And now Hakyeon was watching her play and talk to the members like the proud parent he was. She was a few months older than Eunhwan, making her the oldest kid in the little group.

Hakyeon belatedly noticed that while he had wiped off Wonshik’s mouth, he didn’t wipe off his daughters fingers. There were a few sticky hand prints on his face from here squishing his cheeks and even a few bits of the sticky goo in his hair. He sighed and took out his phone, if this wasn’t a perfect picture for putting on instagram then he didn’t know what was. He then looked around the room and smiled at the little group, snapping more photos.

While Hakyeon was taking pictures, you were watching your husband be a cute and tease Hongbin about who knows what while the man continually turning pinker and pinker, all the while your son constantly poked  his ribs to get his attention. Your phone vibrated while you were watching this spectacle, the little light at the top blinking a pale blue. You turned the screen on to see a twitter notification from N, who had posted something on instagram. You opened the app to see a three picture collage, pictures which included one of a squished, sticky faced Wonshik, face in between two little hands with pink hair sticking up at a funny angle. There was also a picture of Ken with Minhwan and a pouting Taekwoon, trying to get Minhwan to eat what he was offering while Ken smirked and Minhwan refusing to open his mouth.

 The last of the pictures being Hongbin on his back, a chicken leg in his mouth, and an Eunhwan on top of him, punching his stomach while Hyuk laughed and recorded it with his own phone, cheering on his son. The caption underneath read:

Lunch with the children and babies. Many thanks to Mrs. Han for bring the food and the babies. Special thanks to mini hyukkie for making the cookies. VIXX uncles will work hard to show a cool, new stage for the st☆rlight babies too^^ Please wait for us and give us your love and support~ we love all of our babies, young ones and adult ones

You smiled as you saved all of the photos and commented with a few sparkly hearts. This group was certainly a wild one. You never knew what to expect, never knew what was going to happen next, who was going to fall and get hurt, who was going to win at some game and the losers overreact, or who was going to break something next.

As Hongbin and Wonshik went to set up the karaoke machine with a Jihye walking in between them, holding both of their hands and pulling on them to go faster, you knew one thing was for sure. Another mini munchkin was in the groups future. They were waiting until the comeback was finished so they would be able to take three weeks off  just like Hakyeon and Taekwoon did. They had been wanting to adopt for a while now, but had to go through the same process that Taekwoon and Hakyeon had gone though. Thankfully though, the inspectors were able to see how they interacted with Jihye (as well as the other kids, but since Jihye was adopted as well they observed their relationship with her closely).

 You figured that after the comeback was over would also be a good time to let Hakyeon know you were expecting baby Han #2, after double checking with a doctor in a few weeks of course. No use in making Hakyeon have a heart attack if you weren’t 100% sure. You, Hyuk, Ravi, and Hongbin were in the middle of an ongoing betting pool to see who would be more correct in his reaction. Hyuk was in favour of Hakyeon crying. You however, knew that he would faint first and then cry.

With two more kids (and maybe another from Jaehwan and his wife, judging from your conversations with her and her thirst for baby girl), on the way you could probably start your own kpop group.  However, judging from the wails coming from the karaoke machine, you thought that a cheerleading squad would be more appropriate. Those three kids sure did have amazing sets of lungs.

Hyuk came over and sat next to you, slung an arm around you, and kissed your cheek. “Thanks for bring lunch and the kids over. It doesn’t look like we are going to get much practice done today, but Hakyeon was feeling so down in the dumps that I think this is exactly what he needed. He’s been so stressed about this comeback for some reason.”

You smiled, glad to be able to give some relief to the Great Leader Cha. “It’s probably because this comeback song was completely done by all of you, from the writing to the arranging. Also, didn’t Hakyeon choreograph this song by himself as well? That’s probably stressful enough to make his hair turn gra-” Hyuk put his hand over your mouth quickly and shushed you quietly.

“Don’t mention the “G” word around Hyung. He’s terrified of that happening. Whenever someone mentions it they get a hard chop to the neck.” Hyuk started subconsciously rubbing the back of his neck after he explained this.

The practice room door creaked open and you saw the face of the CEO, his eyes shifting around and  then landing on you and Hyuk. His eyes widened a bit, looking surprised that he had already been caught trying to be sneaky. He walked fully into the room and said, “A little birdie told me there was chicken in here…..does there happen to be any leftovers?”

You said yes while Hyuk got up to give him one of the boxes that hadn’t been touched yet, (you always brought extra not just because of their appetite but also because you never knew who else would come snooping around looking for a bite to eat) and  he also wrapped up a few of the cookies for him as well. The CEO then left after saying his thanks and you laughed at how relaxed you were around each other now, nothing like when you had first met him.

Hyuk walked back over munching on a cookie.” Thanks for making my favourite kind of cookie by the way.”

“It was your son who chose what type we made, you both had a weak spot for peanut butter cookies, it’s adorable.” Hyuk grinned, proud of his son. “OH! Speaking of your son being just like you, he decided to do our laundry today as well as his.” Hyuk sat up straighter, fidgeting in his seat a bit.

“Did he see… see the…” Hyuk’s face was a pale shade of pink now.

“NO! He didn’t see that!”  You slapped his chest before the poor flustered guy could stutter out the rest of his sentence. “I never leave any lingerie out, I always put it away separately and wash it later. Could you imagine his face if he saw them now and then in like, 15 years realized what they were?”

“Oh my gosh yes, we should totally freak him out!!!” Hyuk started to do this creepy cackle thing that had you rethinking all of the reasons why you married him.

“Hyuk, your parents had in order to have you and your sister.” You smirked at his pale face.

“OH MY GOD no they did not! Shut up! My mother is as pure as a nun!!” Hyuk glared at you now, the baby.

“OK no. Anyway, he saw your Hulk underwear and now he wants to go shopping for some because I told him that the reason you have them is they are your lucky underwear. He said he wants to be just like daddy. I hope he isn’t just like daddy, and that he actually brings underwear with him on his honeymoon.” If you thought Hyuk was flustered before, it didn’t compare to his face now.

“Look, that was a mistake ok, I don’t even know what I was thinking when I did that.” His defense was the same every time this was brought up. And it was brought up a lot, every anniversary the guys would buy him underwear.

“Oh no, you know exactly what you were thinking when you didn’t bring any you .” You poked him in the chest again and then settled you head down against his shoulder, feeling it go up and down a bit as you laughed together.

Across the room Taekwoon was sitting on the floor with Minhwan in his lap when Ravi walked over and started pulling on one of Taekwoon’s ears. You could hear the “CUTE” from where you were sitting. Minhwan thought this looked like a fun thing to do so he started pulling on Taekwoon’s other ear while copying the cooing noises that his uncle Shikkie was making. Hongbin was watching them with a smile on his lips, but as Taekwoon’s face went from pale to pink, Hongbin started to fear for his husbands arm which was in a perfect position to bite.

Hongbin hurried and pulled him away before Taekwoon could lunge. “Minhwan can get away with it because he’s a kid, but you were going to get a bite to your arm if you kept that up.” Even though he was fussing at Wonshik, the smile hadn’t dropped off of his face. Wonshik just shrugged and started pulling on Hongbin’s ear instead; Minhwan and Eunhwan immediately wanting to join in on this game went and helped tackle Hongbin to the ground. Taekwoon used this distraction to quickly take the mic from Hakyeon and grab a confused Jihye by the arm and gave her another mic.

You and Hyuk both smiled fondly at the once feared Leo as he attempted to harmonize with an almost 5 year old girl while they belted out their own rendition of  Dooly the Dinosaur’s theme song; the rest of the group, you and Hyuk included, got up and shook tambourines or danced around in circles with tiny maracas.

Yes, you never knew what this group of adult children mixed with actual children would get up to, but you were sure as hell glad you got to be along for the ride.

 


A/N So, a few people asked for a sequel of sorts to False Alarm and I've been working on this on and off for a while now long while now. I finally had the time during Winter break to finish it up so~ Hope it doesn't dissaopint^^