i/i

B.U.C.U.

Luhan’s eyes swept across the room, his eyes landing on the one person he thought would stick up for him. Instead, Minseok looked down just as Sohee began to snap.

“Hey , I’m talking to you,” she hissed.

Oh how much the words hurt. How much the words began to bother him was too much. He felt every piece of him dying on the inside while he continued to watch Minseok not defending him.

“You’re not?” Luhan whispered, his heart breaking once more.

This was not the first time Luhan had been in this situation. In fact, based on his background, uailty, and his stauts, he was a victim of bullying. Harsh bullying with cigarette lighters, punches, hazing, and so much more.

Oh we can’t forget Luhan’s favourite, being locked inside of the janitors closet while sitting in his own urine.

Sohee snorted. “Oh my god, you don’t know how to listen, do you ?”

Luhan said nothing and kept his eyes on Minseok’s hunched figure. Minseok’s fingers twitched but he did nothing.

“I’m listening,” Luhan whispered.

“Oh well that’s good,” Sohee laughs. “I’m sure that if you smile sweetly at my boyfriend he’ll let you go. Or maybe he’ll watch this.”

Minseok’s head whipped up just in time to see Luhan get slapped across the face. From slap to a punch in the stomach, Luhan felt pain litter his body and he wanted nothing more than to sag on the ground, sobbing his eyes out. It’s all he wanted to do.

“Why?” he whispered still looking at Minseok.

“You’re a disgrace,” Sohee said. “A ing .”

“It’s disgusting,” Minseok commented. “Being a .”

It was then that the other at the party began to shout and yell hurtful things to Luhan. Ugly things. Horrible things.

But Luhan didn’t hear them. He heard none of them.

Instead he heard the only thing that Minseok said and that’s what caused him to snap.

Luhan reached his neck to yank the silver necklace off. Looking at the palm of his hand, he smiled softly remembering the times when he was happy with his ex best friend. Times where they shared secret kisses and hugs. Times where they ran around, screaming at the top of their lungs.

He turned his hand over, letting go of the promise they had and looked up. Minseok’s eyes were wide and his hands fell to his side.

“No,” he whispered which caused Luhan to smile.

“Yes,” he said, his voice full of confidence suddenly causing everyone in the room to stop what they were doing.

“What the ?” Sohee connected. “Finally got the balls to stick up for yourself? You’ll be sorry.”

Luhan snapped his head to where she was standing and smiled brightly. “Oh I’m not the one that will be sorry,” he said. “No, no. It’s you and everyone else in this room who will be.”

Sohee reached to slap Luhan again but this time, he stopped her. Using her own strength against herself, he was able to put Sohee’s arms behind her back and throw her on the ground. She screamed.

“Sorry, dearie,” he whispered in her ear. “I’ve snapped and you have been marked.” In a little louder voice, he continued. “In fact, all of you have been marked. I’m sorry to say, you’ve pissed off the wrong dragon.”

At the word dragon, someone laughed and the crowd parted. “It’s about time, Lu,” the clapper said. “I was thinking you were going to let this one continue.”

“Kyungsoo?” Minseok said, his brows furrowed. “You’re sticking up for this ?”

Kyungsoo’s wide eyes blared with life. “I’d shut up if I were you.” He crossed his arms over his chest, plump lips between his teeth before pulling it out and showing a wicked smile.

Do Kyungsoo was Luhan’s best friend aside from the ex friend of Minseok. They did everything together since Minseok left the trio to become something bigger and more vicious.

His eyes slid back to Luhan who had gotten up and left Sohee on the floor. Wiping his hands on his pants, he grinned and looked to Kyungsoo.

“Is Jihoon on his way?”

“Of course. You know that Jihoon and Soonyoung wouldn’t want to miss this for the world. You know how they are about you.”

Luhan snorted. “Of course.”

“What the hell has gotten into you, ?” a student named Kris snapped. “You don’t think that we can’t touch you?”

Luhan’s eyes turned dead. “You can’t,” he said with a monotoned voice. “You won’t be able to land a single finger on me.”

Kris gaped just as Sohee stood and charged on Luhan only to stop where she stood. Luhan moved to the left just as something whizzed past his face and made a notch against the wall.

“I wouldn’t move if I were you,” Luhan said, smiling at the wobbling knife embedded at the wall. “Kyungsoo’s a bit trigger happy right now.”

No one made a sound as the entire room kept their eyes on the stilling knife. It was like they couldn’t move. Like they couldn’t breathe which caused Luhan to smile.

If only they knew what was coming for them. If only they knew, then maybe they would be on their knees right now, begging for Luhan not to make his next move. Begging for him to change his mind.

But of course the damage was done. One can only live so long when a dragon bares his fangs and unfortunately, Luhan bared his for a moment too long. The time for Luhan’s bullying had come to close and the beginning of hell was about to start.

Luhan felt giddy when there was a knock on the door causing his to make his way to the front. His smile grew wider when he saw who was standing behind it.

“You broke, Lulu?” Soonyoung teased.

“I thought it would have been Kyungsoo to break first,” Jihoon said earning a playful slap to the shoulder. “What?” he complained. “Luhan’s the nice dragon and Kyungsoo’s the feisty one.”

“Shut up Lee Jihoon,” Luhan mumbled, opening the door wider.

“What are you doing, ?” the owner of the house, Chanyeol called out. “Why are you opening my door?”

Jihoon hissed and Soonyoung shook his head.

“I’d shut up if I were you,” Soonyoung said. “You’re not making your case any better than it already is.”

Jihoon slid inside just as Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Sehun made their way through the front door.

“This place smells like ,” Wonwoo connected.

“Lords I haven’t smelled a place like this in ages,” Mingyu said.

“It’s awful,” Sehun finished. “How do you stand this, Captain?”

Luhan shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know.”

More people trailed in and surrounded the crowd of students who began to look scared. Mummers were running throughout the crowd and opinions were being said. Were Luhan and Kyungsoo part of a gang that was going to murder them all? Who were all these people that were coming through Chanyeol’s front door? What was going on?

Luhan his heels and smiled brightly. He walked to the center of the circle where Sohee and Minseok were still standing, slightly shocked and flustered at the scene.

“I’d like you to meet some people,” he said with a of his hips. “They’re not very nice when it comes to people you like you, so I suggest you don’t make this difficult.”

“What the hell?” Sohee said. “Who are these people ?”

Everyone in the room ignored her question just was Mingyu pointed to the wall.

“Did Kyungsoo get trigger happy again?” he asked and Kyungsoo only grinned.

“The had it coming.”

Sohee fumed.

Before she could do anything, however, another face made its appearance and looked at the group with a disapproving look. The man himself was tall and intimidating with soulless eyes and pale skin. He his lips before turning to Luhan.

“Is this all of them?” he asked, chills running down the student’s spines.

“Yes sir,” Luhan said. “I have all the evidence you need here.” He handed the man his phone and turned it on. The sounds of people laughing, skin hitting skin, and death threats littered the air.

It took everyone a moment before they realized what it was. Recordings of every single beating Luhan and Kyungsoo received. Slurs and death threats the two had gotten at their short stay.

The man sighed. “Permission granted,” he said before walking away.

It was silent as room was made for him to leave. Even after he was gone did anyone make a move until Sohee cleared .

“Permission for what?”

Luhan and Kyungsoo smiled. “Have you ever heard of the twin dragons, dearie?” Luhan asked with a tiled of his head.

Someone in the room gasped just as Sohee shook her head.

“The twin dragons,” Mingyu started.

“Are two of the most powerful people in Seoul,” Wonwoo continued.

“But not unground,” Sehun followed.

“But in a special division in the government,” Soonyoung grinned.

“A division known as the B.U.C.U. division,” Jihoon smiled.

“Bullying Unit and Cyberbullying Unit is what that stands for,” Kyungsoo snorted.

“And all of you are under arrest for bullying and harassment,” Luhan finished. “Welcome to hell you guys. It’s not pretty."