Let Me Be Your Guardian Forever

Can I Have This Dance

Finally today is the day of Dance Party. Since Joon forced Jiyeon to go there, now Jiyeon at Hyejin’s boutique. Hyejin make up her face and arranged her hair. After that, Hyejin asked Jiyeon to wear her gown and shoe. When Jiyeon look at the mirror, she can’t believe what she saw at the mirror.

“Is it me?”Jiyeon pointed to the mirror.

Hyejin giggled with her reaction. “Yeah, It’s you… So beautiful, right?” 

“I never thought I could be like this. Gomawo Hyejin-ssi..!!” Jiyeon smiled at Hyejin.

“Not a big deal.” Said Hyejin. “Just call me Hyejin. Since you’re Joonie’s girlfriend, so You’re also my friend.” Hyejin smiled back.

Jiyeon felt her face blushed. “No, I’m not Joon’s girlfriend.”

“Jinjjayo?!” Hyejin isn’t belive Jiyeon’s words. “I think you’re Joonie’s girlfriend. He never asked his friends come here. And, He said that You’re special.”

“YA!!” Suddenly I heard Joon yelled at Hyejin. “What the hell are you saying to her, Hyejin-ah! You wanna die, huh?!” After He yelled at Hyejin, Joon looked at Jiyeon with big eyes. He’s really surprise by what he saw.

“Beautiful, right?” Hyejin teased Joon, she giggled.

Joon nodded. “Yeah, so beautiful!”

His words make Jiyeon’s face blushed again. Her face is so red now. “Gomawo..”

Joon smiled at Jiyeon. “Come on, we should go now.” Joon looked at Hyejin. “Gomawo Hyejin-ah. I’ll treat you something!”

***

“Jiyeon!!” said Hyomin surprised. “You’re so beautiful!” praised Hyomin. “I’m glad you come to this party.”

Jiyeon smiled shyly. “Gomawo Hyomin-ah…” Jiyeon remembered about Joon who stood beside her. “Btw Hyomin-ah~ This is Lee Joon. He’s my friend.”

Joon and Hyomin shake hands. “Hi, I’m Lee Joon, just call me Joon. I’m not only Jiyeon’s friend.” Joon smiled at Hyomin.

Jiyeon blushed. Hyomin smiled, she understand what’s going on with her best friend. “Okay then, I think you don’t need me now Jiyeon-ah..” Hyomin looked at Joon. “I give her to you Joon-ssi.” Hyomin smiled and leave them alone.

Jiyeon hit Joon’s arm. “Why you said that with Hyomin?” She pouted.

Joon pretend to be dumb. “Why? I said the truth.” Joon giggled. “Come on, dance with me Jiyeon-ah!” Joon pulled her hand.

Jiyeon isn’t move. “Err… I can’t dance well…”

“I’ll teach you, come on!” Joon pulled her hand again until she move.

Take my hand
Take a breath
Pull me close
And take one step
Keep your eyes
Locked on mine and let the music be your guide.

Joon pulled Jiyeon to the dance floor. He asked Jiyeon to put her hands around his neck and Joon’s hands around Jiyeon’s waist. “Look at me Jiyeon-ah~ Don’t look down, I can’t see you beautiful face.” Jiyeon blushed and looked at Joon.  

Take my hand
I'll take the lead
And every turn
Will be safe with me
Don't be afraid
Afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all

“Just follow my step Jiyeon-ah, Don’t be afraid, okay?” Joon teach Jiyeon. Hyejin followed Joon’s step.

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone
Like you (Like you)
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way
We (way we do) do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?

After several times they dance together, Jiyeon can follow the steps. Jiyeon could learn quickly. She never thought that she can dance on the dance floor like this. She’s really happy. Today is the perfect day in her life.

Joon closed his body to Jiyeon’s. Their face only a few inched apart. Jiyeon can felt Joon’s heartbeat, so also with Joon.

“See, You can dance well, right?” Joon whispered in Jiyeon’s ear.

Jiyeon felt her face blushed. She doesn’t know what she felt now. “Ehm..That’s because of you..gomawo Joon oppa…”

Joon smiled. “May I ask something as a thank you?”

“Hmmm??” Jiyeon asked. “What can I do for you oppa?”

Joon touched Jiyeon’s lips with his lips. Jiyeon shocked, she doesn’t know what to do. This is the first time someone kissed her. After a minute, Joon dismiss the kiss. “Don’t say it’s your first time?”

Jiyeon nodded with his face blushed. She look down, doesn’t want to look at Joon’s eyes.

Joon giggled. “Wow…That was so great!! So, I’m the first guy who kissed you… Gomawo Jiyeon-ah~”

Jiyeon pushed Joon’s chest, but Joon hug her tightly. “I love you Jiyeon-ah~” He whispered in her ear. “Would you be my girlfriend?”

Jiyeon speechless, she doesn’t know what to do. “How can? How can you love me?” Jiyeon asked Joon with tears in her eyes. “I’m not beautiful, I’m nerd, I’m….”

Joon silent Jiyeon with kissed again. “I don’t care… I just love you, that’s all… We don’t have a reason to be in love, right?” he said in the middle of kiss.

After dismiss his kiss. Joon looked at Jiyeon’s face. “So, wanna be my girlfriend?” He knelled in front of her.

Jiyeon covered with two hands, shocked. And then she nodded. Joon smiled brightly, stood up and hugged her tightly. “Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~” Joon whispered.

“Nado saranghae Joon oppa~” replied Jiyeon.

  ***

FIN

Yeah~ Finnaly this fic is done.... How about this guys? So bad? Euh,,,this is my first time make a fanfic in Englih... .___.

Thanks for comments and subscribe.. hope you like this.. ^^