I Really Like You

Can I Have This Dance

Jiyeon saw an announcement on the board at her school. It informed about Dance Party on February 13th. Jiyeon sighed, she knew that she couldn’t attend to the party like that. She can’t dance well and she doesn’t have much money to bought a beautiful gown and shoe. She smiled to comfort herself.

“Jiyeonie!!” someone called her name. She is Hyomin, Jiyeon’s best friend. Hyomin sat beside Jiyeon. “You must come to that party! This is our last time, because we’ll graduate this year.”

Jiyeon looked at Hyomin. “Sorry, I think I can’t Hyomin-ah. You must know why, right?”

Hyomin sighed. Hyomin know about Jiyeon’s family. “Come on Jiyeon-ah! You can borrow my gown. You must come to that party!”

Hyomin comes from the wealthy family, different from Jiyeon. But, Hyomin doesn’t mind to be friend with Jiyeon. She’s really a kind girl. She always helped Jiyeon whenever Jiyeon need some help.

“Not only like that, Hyomin-ah~” Jiyeo sighed. “I don’t have a partner to come.” She smiled. “You can go without me, right? Go with your boyfriend.”

Hyomin teased. “Aigo~ You can go with Mireu. He likes you, Jiyeon-ah!” Hyomin laughed. “He’s not bad.”

Jiyeon know about Mireu’s feeling toward her, but she doesn’t have a same feeling with Mireu. He just took it as a friend, no more. “I’ll think about that Hyomin-ah.” Jiyeon know Hyomin, she won’t give up to made me come to that party.

                                                                                                                ***

Jiyeon sat on the bench behind the café. It’s her break time. She thought about Dance Party. She just have one week before that party. She still didn’t know about her gown and partner. Maybe she just canceled to go there, but she doesn’t want to make Hyomin disappointed. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt something cold at her check. She immediately opened her eyes and stand up. She heard someone giggled beside here. She looked beside her and she look Joon hand over a can of juice to her.

Jiyeon sighed heavily. “You scared me Joon-ssi.” She took a juice from Joon’s hand.

Joon giggled. “Ups, sorry… I saw you sit here. I wonder what do you think about, would you share with me?” Joon smiled sweetly. “Btw, just call me Joon, please…”

Jiyeon stared at Joon. “I can’t because you are a customer from the café where I worked. I must respect a customer.”

“Hmmm…if I said it’s my request?” asked him. Jiyeon couldn’t say anything. “Just call me Joon oppa, huh?”

Finally Jiyeon nodded. “Okay, if it’s your request, Joon oppa.”

“That’s great!!” Joon grinned. “So, what’s your problem?”

Jiyeon gazed Joon. “Why do you want to know what’s my problem? I think it isn’t your business.” Jiyeon raised her shoulders.

Joon nodded. “Yeah~ I know.. But If I said that I liked you, Do you believe me?” asked Joon.

“Mwo?!” Jiyeon laughed so hard. “You like me?! Are you crazy?”

Joon shook his head. “I’m serious Jiyeon-ah, I like you. Ugh, I don’t know why, I just can’t get you out of my mind since the first time we met.”

Jiyeon glared at Joon. She sighed heavily. “I think I’ve to go back to café.” Jiyeon sat and want to leave but Joon pulled her hands make her back to seat.

Joon gazed at Jiyeon. “Okay, I’ll tell you the truth. I’m Mireu’s cousin. I know everything about you from Mireu. He always talks about you every time we met. It made me interested in you. When the first time we met and I know that you’re the girl he likes, I like you.”

Jiyeon speechless, she can’t talk back. Joon laughed when he saw Jiyeon’s face. “And, I know what did you thought before. You thought about dance party at your school, right?” Joon grinned. “Mireu told me about that. He wanted to ask you to come to the party but he doesn’t have courage.”

“So, is that’s true?” Jiyeon asked.

“If Mireu doesn’t have courage, I have. I wanna be your partner.” He grinned. “And I don’t want to hear a rejection.”

Jiyeon sighed. “Sorry… I think I won’t go to that party. I don’t have a gown.”

Jiyeon thought about something and then He stood up and dragged her hand. “Follow me!”

                                                                                                ***

Joon brought Jiyeon to his friend’s boutique. He asked his friend to found a gown for Jiyeon. Jiyeon tried some gown and showed it to Joon. This is the third gown Jiyeon try, Joon looked at Jiyeon without blinked. He spellbound with Jiyeon.

“Hyejin-ah~ Can you help me?” asked Joon. “This girl wants to go to Dance Party next week. Can you make over her to me? I know you’re the best make up-artist.”

Hyejin giggled. “Of course, Joonie! That’s what friends are for?” Hyejin whispered in his ear. “She’s special, right?” Hyejin .

Joon nodded. “Yeah~ So, You must help me to make her the best!”

***

This is the first chapter... Actually thif fic only have two chapter..hahaha.. So short? Sorry~ XD

Btw, thanks for your subscribe guys..!! <3<3