CHAPTER 03 B

From the Ashes of Hatred..Love Has Raised...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi there sorry for the late update ,life was a with me -_-!

to all of you who subscript thank you ^^ love you all.

now, as Icequeen1412 said jiji is a bad but even she need a knight with shining armor to save her,so who is this knight? read and see ^^

 

.........

“OH..yes it is ..this beautiful dagger here is made from the witch iron ,and its soaked with the essence of the blood moon flower, and as you know the witch iron cut is the only thing that your spalls cant heal no matter how much strong the witch is , that , a company with the poison of the blood moon flower ,and I only need ..one.. little.. scratch ..and your done for it “  said nichkhun full of confidence ,in the other hand jiji start feeling nerves ,it was true that if she get one scratch, no matter how small from that dagger she will be dead ,and now as she’s against the two of them the odds are against her ,she need to think of a plan fast or...

 

“times up!!” she couldn’t finish her thoughts when out of nowhere nichkhun was infront of her ,she thank god that the charm she used before to give her the feline abilities still active ,and that’s what let her dodge the attack ,but not before the dagger cut few of her hair.

 

She jump fast to avoid another attack from nichkhun ,only to find her self face to face with wooyoung’s yellow eyes.

Jiji tried her beast to fight against the two, but even with her skills she was not a match to the both of them, and they had make sure to not let her use any witchcraft to escape.

 

In the last blow that wooyoung deliver to jiji, she stumble back word and lost her balance what give nichkhun a clear shot.

Jiji close her eyes expecting to feel the pain of the dagger cut in to her skin ,but what she felt was warmth ,and the feeling of safety and protection envelop her howl being ,and …Jasmine??!!

“jae oppa?!” she blink her eyes open to find herself  being carried  bridaly style, and being hold formally to a worm but strong chest ,she titles her head back word looking up ,to find the smiling face of the most beautiful creature she ever saw.

No matter how many Years she know the latter, she always find herself mesmerized by his beauty.

“jae oppa .. How..??!”

“Ah~ jiji how many times that I told you ,do not engage in a battle if you are not 100% sure you will win , you still too young to jump blindly to where the danger is” jaejoong said to her formally, eyes looking cold and disappointed.

“I’m sorry, young master.. “she lower her head in shame, both because she didn’t took her master’s advice, and for losing against the intruders.

….

“its ok” jaejoong said in a worm voice after a moment of Silence ,his hand patting her head.

Jiji look to jaejoong after she heard his words , feeling happy that he forgive her ,but her eyes widen when she saw a long cut in his left cheek ,the red blood coming from the injury Contradict heavily with the snow-white skin.

“jaejoong oppa .. yo..Your BLEEDING!!” she shrink in horror after she figure out  that jaejoong mast have been cut by the dagger when he save her.

“OH~..that ?don’t worry is nothing” he said with a shrug of his shoulders as if it was simply a mosquito bit ,he lift his hand and with his thump he trace the slash .

Every part of the injury his thump touch start to heal and close up ,by the time he move over all the damaged skin there was no trace of any cut ever happened ,only perfect soft skin .

“see ,I told you it was nothing “he look back to jiji with that small but full of warmth smile if his.

In the other hand nichkhun and wooyoung stood freezing in their spats, still shocked of what just happened ,in a blink of an eye he was up from the tree –that was far away because of their moving when they were fighting-and in front of them ,and saving the girl , before they even sense he’s present , and than what he did after…

“What the hell is he..??!! “

“how could he heal himself ? its impossible , even if he’s not a witch ,the poison from the blood moon flower should be deadly to all creatures , so how could he survive without using any magic , or…anything ??”nichkhun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter