CHAPTER 03 A

From the Ashes of Hatred..Love Has Raised...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hi everyone this is my new loooonge chapter - 2000 WORD -i hope you like it ^^

please comment this is only the first part of chapter 03 and if you comment i will update the next one much faster aaaannndd , there's someone who will comeeee...^^

 

Nichkhun charge towards jiji with anger in his eyes, ready to get her out of his way.

Jiji in the other hand was standing, waiting for him with her hands in her hips and a mocking smile  in her face making the anger in nichkhun burn more , when he was a few centimeters a way from her he latch his hand to catch her but he only touch the air, in a blink of an eye jiji disappear from his sight and the next think he knows there is an arm circling  his neck from behind holding him in his place pressing a knife to his cheek.

“ you’re too slow , old man “ whisper jiji in his ear making the hair in the back of his neck stand up .

“ wow you really get me , I didn’t  see that coming “ he move his head to the side a little to look at jiji .

“ but , you forget something…I’m a spirit…” and with the last words coming out of his mouth , he want through  her like she was not there , jiji recover from the shake fast and jump away from nichkhun .

“I’m a spirit and like a ghost nothing material can harm me“ he said arrogantly .

“well than , I think I underestimate  of you “jiji said closing her eyes .

“ so prepare because I will fight you seriously from now on “ she said opining her eyes that used to be brown ,but now sheening a beautiful green color.

“OW..so we have a level 2 witch here that should be fun“ said nichkhun his eyes fixed on jiji watching her every move,does not want to face any surprise attack.

“huyng what’s a level 2 witch ? and how did you know??” asked chansong curiously .

“chansong  , again??…I give up ..I just give up ..”nichkhun said throwing his hands in the air in frustration and defeat .

“wooyoung , your turn “ said junsu.

“ya..ya..I know..i know..”

“Tell me chansong , did you even go to school to begin with??”

“Come on wooyoung , stop  being mean to me and tell me “ chansong said too eager to know .

“Ok ..Look you may say, there is 4 power level in the witch speace , and you can tell them apart by the color of their eyes.

Level 1 is the first and it’s the normal amount of magic that every witch born with, and they born with a golden light in their eyes.

Level 2 is when the person start practicing and learn more about magic , and only after she/he successfully learn all the basics spalls and witchcraft and what kind of magic she/he specially  in –because every witch have his particular kind of magic that she/he more gifted in- that his eyes color change to green light and those are mostly the soldiers , some commoners and few nobles in the witch society .

Level 3 is basically when they become stronger and more expert, and that can take a few 100 years of practice until their eyes color become fiery amber, and those are the generals and the most powerful from the Nobel families.

But the level 4 is another story ,I never sow a level 4 before and I only know about them from the stories that the olders tall of the great war centuries a go , they say that Thayer so powerful , that one of them can take out an army of 1000 in minutes  ,but thank GOD that its not easy to become a level4 witch , from the beginning of time only 3 had been known to be one ,and they stand out by their purple eyes color

, but they all died in the war when the vampires trapped them ,they said , that it was an epic battle,  when all the vampires allay army coroner the 3 witches in their way back from a mission ,the fight last 3 days and 4 nights by the sunrise of the 4th day the battle was over , the witches were died and more then half of the army was gone and until today the battle field soil is still red from all the blood that was shade .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter