Meeting You

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Hayoung woke up with headache, hearing the sound of the shower from the bathroom.

 

Strange.

 

She rubbed her eyes frowning. She realised it wasn't her room, the walls and the balcony were the same, but the stuff wasn't definitely hers.

 

Hayoung sat up and felt relieved that she was still dressed, without her heels.

 

The bathroom opened after a while and she jumped a little by the surprise. started hanging a little after seeing the boy in front of her.

 

Sehun came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, another towel in his neck and a toothbrush in his mouth.

 

The boy was gorgeous, perfect. She really didn't expect to see such a breathtakingly guy in front of her so early. She kept shut.

 

Hayoung touched her collarbone nervously and waved at him.

 

"Hey" he said.

 

"C-can you tell me... what am I doing here?" she asked.

 

Hayoung remembers him, she remembers the black haired boy she met yesterday at the bar, but not much.

 

"I invited you for a drink last night. You started crying and fell asleep... so I brought you here because I don't know where you stay" he explained. Hayoung nodded with a slight smile, embarrassed. "Thanks..."

 

Her voice was so low and soft that he barely heard it, but Sehun had a good ear. She glanced at the mirror and realised she looked horrifying.

 

"I look horrible" she mumbled.

 

Sehun chuckled and found himself staring at her chest again, he looked away and felt embarrassed of himself. He continued brushing his teeth.

 

"I'm sorry for the trouble... I'll just leave" Hayoung said, grabbing her things and walking to the door bowing.

 

"Oh Hayoung" he called making her stop when she opened the door. "We should meet again. May I know where you stay?" he asked.

 

Hayoung blushed. How such a handsome boy like him that only appeared in dreams asked her out? A girl that made a show last night?

 

Sehun liked her since he first laid his eyes on her. She just looked so pretty, even while crying. Sehun didn't find a flaw on her. And she had a fragile heart that he wanted to protect.

 

"My room is numer 253" she said.

 

"Wow, it's in the same floor" Sehun nodded.

 

Fate?

 

Hayoung smiled, she felt welcomed by him.

 

"See you then... I guess" she said leaving. She stopped again "Thanks, by the way"

 

Sehun extended his arm, to have a handshake with her. Hayoung with a nervous smile gave in. She shivered. His hand was cold, because he came out of the shower, but his touch was still warm and soft. She bowed again and walked out.

 

After she closed the door he found himself smiling unconsciously..

 

Before walking away, she looked at the number of his room. 213.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first thing Hayoung did was take a shower, let the water ran down her body and hit her head that was full of thoughts.

 

She wished she could remember well what happened last night, but with the headache she had right now she knew it was probably mentally rough yesterday. Better not to remember it maybe.

 

Hayoung still felt really tired. She was in some kind of vacation, so there was no problem if she spent the whole day sleeping in bed.

 

She would love to explore Japan but not today, maybe next time. All she had in mind was Dongwoon. She wondered what he's doing right now. If he regretted breaking up with her, after almost three years together.

 

But of course, he probably didn't even care.

 

When she took the towel off from her wet hair, her phone had one notification. Hayoung frowned when she realised she hadn't turned off notifications from Dongwoon's facebook and others.

 

He uploaded a pic. He was next to a girl and they looked happy. Hayoung felt furious, and the urge to smash her phone.

 

She mumbled many bad words and a tear rolled down her cheek, quickly wiping it away but more tears appeared.

 

She turned off notifications from him, unfollowed and removed him from everything she could, except his phone number. Just in case, maybe something left wasn't that bad.

 

Soon, she was attached to the bed and didn't wake up until lunch time. To her surprise her parents already ate without her, so she decided to just eat by herself out of the hotel.

 

The summer weather was good in Japan, Hayoung wore shorts and a pink shirt with sandals, a headband to look better. The fresh breeze made her feel comfortable.

 

She went to a park near there and ate an ice cream sitting in a bench, that's the only thing she ate today. Maybe she should eat somewhere a proper meal, but she didn't want to go to a restaurant alone, everyone went there with a partner or a group. She was deadly scared of being seen alone around many people. The deep thoughts always ran through her head and it made her really frustrated. The ice cream was so cold that her teeth hurt a little, but the taste was good.

 

Couples and group of friends walked around, and she felt like a loner.

 

Maybe, if they were still together Hayoung wouldn't be eating an ice cream by herself, he would be right next to her, making her laugh.

 

But things changed, and she had to accept it, although it was hard. She missed him and wanted everything back to how it was. Now that they were over, she realised how lonely she is, and she barely had contacts to talk to or hang out. Practically no one. She believed it was better like this though, at least the only one dealing with her own struggles was just her, and Dongwoon didn't have to waste his time trying to make her feel better, because at the end of the day she would always go to sleep feeling empty and sad. Dongwoon didn't know about her problems anyway, he didn't know. It's as if when she had fun with him, it was just in the moment, but when it all ended and she was going home Hayoung was back to her dead self. As if nothing changed.

 

Her parents always argued with her, the only thing they did was judge her all the time.

 

Hayoung wiped her wet cheeks and tried to swallow the ice cream. It was as if whatever she did - anything, it was a big problem and big failure to them. After that, she decided to throw the ice cream away, although her stomach wanted to be a little more full. Ignoring the growling in her body begging for more food, she walked looking down, avoiding to look at many people and letting the breeze dry her cheeks.

 

Even if she was craving for food, it was a waste to prepare many food. After eating a little she would feel already full, her stomach closed really fast. There was something in the back of her head, something, that after she took some pieces of the food it would make her want to stop, to the point where sometimes she actually leaves half of the dish untouched. Half of her ice cream untouched, half of her drink untouched. If she decided to eat 5 biscuits, she will more likely eat almost 3. No, she didn't have anorexia or anything like that. And this didn't always happen, but 80% of times it did. It wasn't because of her body shape or anything like that, it was more like, whatever she did she lost interest and motivations. Is that the reason? Everything was uncertain to her.

 

Hayoung was interrupted from her deep thinking by a text from her mother saying that she had to dress up again at 9 pm. She wondered, why the she had to go there? It was none of her business. They think by hanging out with them and random people she would become more open to humans but no, it made it worse. The more time she was around them, the less important she felt. If she's with a group, they will talk with each other and she will stand there like a stone. It hurt her emoti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter