Him

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luscious: very ually attractive. Synonyms: y, ually attractive, nubile, ravishing, gorgeous, desirable, alluring, sultry, sensuous, beautiful, stunning, attractive.

 

 

 

Hayoung arrived at the hotel in Japan, with a tired face. Not just tired of the flight, but tired of everything.

 

She threw her bags harshly on the floor. Thankfully, her parents booked a room for her own and it wasn't that close to theirs. She let her body fall on the bed and looked at outside the transparent door of the balcony. The day looked bright and comfortable, but she had too many things in mind to feel like that.

 

Hayoung looked through her phone, but there were no messages. Just her last conversation from 3 weeks ago with Dongwoon, making her close her eyes and leave her phone again.

 

That was going to be a long month in Japan.

 

She changed her clothes to something more comfortable and fresh, ready to look around the hotel. Her parents said it was really modern and entertaining.

 

She took only her phone and went out.

 

The hotel was big, there were many people around, open rooms with interesting things to do, related to japanese culture.

 

Hayoung took notes, so whenever she felt bored she could come here.

 

After a while looking around, she went out and there was a beautiful garden with a fountain.

 

She sat on a bench, listening to the little birds, and the calm silent, along with the water of the fountain. A tear escaped from her eye.

 

Hayoung felt lonely and hopeless. Her parents keep pressuring her to make a better social life, because she basically had no close friends. The closest thing she had was her ex boyfriend Dongwoon.

 

But he left her. He broke up with her as if he was tired of her and didn't care about the relationship anymore. She felt stupid and miserable because it was clear he didn't give two s for her, but there she was, missing him like a desperate.

 

Dongwoon always occupied the emptiness of her, he kept her happy. But lately he didn't look that excited, she barely noticed. She was always simply comfortable with him, like nothing would ever break them apart, their love would last forever.

 

But it looked like things were never meant to last long forever.

 

She wiped her tears and stood up, letting the fresh breeze wipe the rest and wave her hair.

 

When she was in the elevator, she decided to just take a nap and stop with the negative thoughts.

 

At lunch time, she went to her parents room, they were ready to eat at the hotel.

 

The food was great, but the feeling between the three of them was something Hayoung couldn't stand. She didn't eat much though, she always left the last piece of the food, some days it was a little piece, other times bigger.

 

"We will have an important dinner tonight, get dressed nicely and don't be late" her father said.

 

And that was the only thing they said to her the whole dinner. Both just talked about business together the whole time.

 

She stood up and left them, ready to take a nap once again.

 

Hayoung simply threw herself on her bed, looking at the window and watching how the city went on without her.

 

At 7:30 PM her watch woke her up from the deep sleep. It was getting dark. Hayoung rubbed her eyes and sighed.

 

Getting ready for that dinner, she took a shower and dried her hair, chose a black elegant dress that showed her shoulders and legs.

 

At almost 9 PM she went down to the hotel's fancy restaurant, people threw glances at her that she tried to ignore looking away.

 

Hayoung had to fake smiles and be polite through this dinner and she wasn't ready. Simply because she didn't feel happy and it was such an effort for her to cover her real feelings.

 

When she arrived her parents were already the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter