It’s Ji-Eun

Almost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: It’s Ji-Eun

 

“If you’re a star, then I won’t be able to reach you.”

 

Dugdug. Dugdug.

 

I immediately looked at my back to see who was there. I am hoping that it is not Mark, or else he already knows that I like him. I won’t be able to handle it if he knows about it. What if he ignores me more? What if he will never talk to me? Then everything is over Jieun, everything.

 

I was shocked when I saw him. It wasn’t Mark. It was Minhyuk sunbae. He was smiling as he walks towards me while his hands were inside his pockets. He started to look up there in the sky and raised his left arm there. “Look, if you’re a star, then I won’t be able to reach you. You’re better just like this.” he said.

 

Honestly, I do not know what I am going to say. I was shock because first, he is here in our dorms. Second, he is talking to me. And third, he is saying those words to me. I am still staring at him right now. I am speechless.

 

He then laughed. “You know what? You look like you have seen a ghost.” he said. “Well, if I’m a ghost, I guess I am a handsome ghost.” I tried to smile with what he said, although I believe that he is really handsome but not more than Mark in my perspective.

 

I immediately bowed down to him. “I’m sorry sunbae. I was just shocked that someone from the other entertainment is here in JYP at this time. I was expecting to be alone, right now.” I said.

 

Suddenly, he tapped my head. “Yah, just call me oppa. I don’t like to be called sunbae. I feel burdened.” he said.

 

He is just like Jr. He also doesn’t want to be called sunbae. But Jr. and Minhyuk have different reasons behind it. “Okay, oppa.” I shyly said. “Uhm, but if you wouldn’t mind, what are you doing here in our dorms?”

 

“Actually, BtoB is collaborating with JYP Entertainment for our comeback.” he said. “JYP PD-nim said he will be coming here in the dorms. So our manager decided to go here. Since I am not that busy, I decided to come with him.”

 

So maybe that is also the reason why BtoB was here during our rehearsal before.

 

“Ahh…” I said. And that simply ended our conversation. But then, he immediately took his phone and looked at something.

 

“It’s getting late and I haven’t eaten my dinner.” he said. “Can you come with me to buy something at the convenient store nearby?”

 

And because I respect him, I said yes. He then held my hand and we started walking towards the door of the rooftop. I was staring at our hands. This was the first time someone dared to hold my hand while walking. I mean, someone from the opposite gender. Not even my dad holds my hand.

 

I don’t know but suddenly, my heart beats fast again as we approach towards the door. When Minhyuk opened the door, I saw someone. It’s Mark. Mark suddenly looked at me. No, he was staring at me. Suddenly, he removed his looks and he saw Minhyuk holding my hand. I immediately removed my hands from Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk looked at me and then he looked at Mark and smiled. “Hey Mark! Have you been here for a long time?” he asked.

 

Mark smiled at Minhyuk. “Not really, hyung, I was just about to enter when you opened the door.” he said then he looked at me. “It seems like you two are going out?”

 

“Ahh. I felt hungry and since she is there I asked her if she could accompany me to the convenient store.” Minhyuk said.

 

“Just the two of you?” Mark asked.

 

Suddenly, everything entered my mind. Yeah, just the two of us. No. We should not go out just the two of us. People will think that I am dating him. I haven’t even debuted. Why didn’t I think of that earlier?

 

“Not anymore.” Minhyuk said as he grabbed Mark. “You’re coming with us.”

 

Then he dragged him downstairs. “Yah, Jiyeon-a, follow us.” he said.

 

Jiyeon? My name isn’t Jiyeon. It’s Jieun. Oh well…

 

I followed the two of them as they go down. We then went to the nearest convenient store here in the dorm. As we walk outside, I was staring at the two of them. It seems like they are close. I never thought they were close. I only know Mark is close with Peniel.

 

When we arrived at the convenient store, Minhyuk immediately went to the noodle section. I think he is really hungry. And that leaves Mark and I together at the table. Besides, I won’t eat anything. I am so full with tonight’s dinner.

 

I am not looking at Mark or talking at him. I still feel awkward especially when I saw that MarkYeon bracelet. It still hurts me every time I think about it. But it is funny how I get hurt when I don’t love him. I just like him. Maybe that’s why people call it crush, because you will really feel crushed.

 

“About earlier…” Mark suddenly said. I looked at him and I was shocked that he started talking to me. He is talking to me.

                                                             

 

He was about to continue what he is saying when Minhyuk sat down beside me with his ramen. He was sipping a bit of it. “Ahhh.” he said. “Finally, I can eat. Hey Jiyeon-a, won’t you eat? How about you Mark?”

 

I then looked at him. “Oppa.” I exclaimed. “My name is not Jiyeon. It’s Jieun. Ji-EUN.” I emphasized “EUN” since he mistakenly said “Yeon” instead of “Eun”.

 

Then he looked at me. “Jieun? Not Jiyeon?” he asked.

 

                                                      

 

I simply nodded at him and he was dazed. “Is her name really Jieun?” Minhyuk asked Mark.

 

“Yah, you don’t believe me? It’s my name!” I said.

 

“Yeah, her name is Jieun. Not Jiyeon.” Mark said. And that made stopped for a bit. He knows my name correctly. And with that, I can simply be happy. At least, he knows my name.

 

Minhyuk oppa then took his phone and turned it into camera mode. “Let’s take a picture!” he said. He raised his phone and we were taking a picture. Minhyuk and I are beside each other while Mark is on the other side. “Not bad.” Minhyuk said. Then he gave his phone to Mark.

 

“Mark, take a picture of Ji-EUN and I.” he emphasized the word Eun this time and that made me smile. I simply smiled at the camera but literally, I am looking at Mark as he takes a photo.

 

“Know what? You two look good together.” Mark said.

 

“Mwo?” I exclaimed. “What are you saying?”

 

I said with a bit irritated tone. Those words coming from the person you like, there’s nothing more that will hurt. Suddenly, Minhyuk’s phone rang and he immediately answered it. “Oh? You’re done already? Okay, okay. I’ll be there.” he said. He then looked at us. “Our manager has already done talking with JYP PD-nim, so we are going home already.” he then took his last sip on his ramen and immediately stood up.

 

I then followed him and stood up, too. “It’s nice being with you guys. Let’s have a meal soon again and next time we will all eat.” he said. He then smiled at me and tapped my head. I bit my lip and smiled at him.

 

We immediately went back to the dorm and as we were on our way there, we saw JYP PD-nim together with BtoB’s manager. “Oh, it seems like they are getting to know each other already.” BtoB’s manager said. “Is this Jieun, the one you are mentioning PD-nim?”

 

“Oh yes, this is Jieun.” JYP PD-nim said. I immediately bowed down to them and smiled to give some respect. I wonder why PD-nim told BtoB’s manager about me. “And that is GOT7’s Mark.” Oh well, PD-nim won’t ever forget Mark. Mark just simply bowed down too.

 

“It’s getting late. We better get going” BtoB’s manager said. And before they go out, Minhyuk again tapped my head. “See you soon!” he said.

 

The moment they were out of the building already, we decided to go back to our dorms but before that, “It’s good that you guys are making friends with other artists, especially you Jieun-a. They are expecting great things from you.” JYP PD-nim said. I didn’t say anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter