006。eighteenth

only fools fall for you (maybe i'm a fool too)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  eighteenth。

On his 1st birthday, Seungkwan did not receive any presents. He did not remember anything at all – but thank God for polaroid pictures. He received a lot of presents but he knew none of them were for them, but more like to lift up his parents’ burden a little bit. There were bottles, formula and oh, there was Bluey too (which was his favourite pillow).

On his 2nd birthday, same as the first one, he did not remember anything at all. There were only a few pictures of him and his presents but he did remember ruining the cake because which kid could resist beautiful coloured frostings and pictures of telletubies?

On his 3rd birthday, Seungkwan and his parents celebrated his birthday in Seoul. His father had business over there and although he was not home until 10PM, the party was perfect even though it was just the three of them.

On his 4th birthday, Seungkwan cried. He cried because that huge aunty with huge bright red lipstick who came back from Singapore attended the party. She was not mean, no, she was not. But Seungkwan was terrified of her and he certainly did not like it when she inched closer to give him a kiss.

On his 5th birthday, Seungkwan received a lot of toys. His favourite were the water guns.

On his 6th birthday, Seungkwan celebrated his birthday at school. He had lots of friends and Seokmin, the mischievous one, blew the candles before Seungkwan could. Seungkwan swore to never have a small party at school again.

On his 7th birthday, Seungkwan celebrated it with his grandmother only. His father was in Seoul and his mother had to leave to Kuala Lumpur. Though it felt incomplete, Seungkwan loved it because his grandmother made the best seaweed soup and kimbap.

On his 8th birthday, Seungkwan bumped onto a little boy at the park while he and his mother were out for ice cream. Seungkwan cried because his cookies and cream ice cream fell to the ground but if it were not for the ice cream, he would not have met little Hansol who spent his money to compensate for the ice cream.

On his 9th birthday, his father brought him to the stable to ride a horse. Seungkwan loved horses because they were gallant and beautiful. It was the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter