Tuesday

~Getting u Pregnant~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~Tuesday~

 

 

Yoseob woke up from his bed and found you missing again, he quickly ran around the room to search for you but you were nowhere to be seen, not even in the kitchen where you usually go…….

 

“Where did chubby go??” he asked himself

 

 

He walked to the fridge and was about to open it to get some cold water to drink when he saw a cute heart shaped sticky note of the fridge saying:

 

 

~Yeobo Morning ^^

 

 

Chubby is going out with Jinnie early this morning so I couldn’t wake you up la~~

Mianhae baby >.<

 

Sarannghaeyo <3~

Don’t miss me too muchu~~;D

 

Breaky is in the microwave, I made your favourite strawberry waffles remember to finish them all before going to work arraso??

 

Love you >3<

 

 

 

Yoseob chuckled at the cute letter that you wrote to him and quickly went to the microwave and retrieved his breakfast, he quickly gobbled the waffle up and ran upstairs to change and clean himself up and headed to work.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Sir here are to files for the new trainees and here are the files for the new debuted bands and artists” Yoseobs secretary said and placed a few files on his desk

 

 

“Thank you, Aaahhh~~ I guess I’ll look at them later tomorrow” Yoseob stretched his arms and yawned tiredly

 

“Woah!! Eunnie-ah it’s nearly 3 already?? Why are you still here quickly go and have lunch!! Tell the others to have lunch as well okay, I don’t want to see my workers turning into skeletons!!” Yoseob said and shooed his secretary off to lunch

 

 

When Eunnie (his secretary) has left he immediately took out his phone and dialled your number, Yoseob wanted to have lunch with you today, he knows you love to eat sweet stuff and coincidently he had found one near the big shopping mall so he decided to take you there and have lunch together…..

 

 

~ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring……..doot~doot~doot~doot~………………..~

 

“….sorry the number you have called is not available right now, can you please leave a message after the beep…..”

 

 

Yoseob shut his phone and tried to call you again but the same thing happen, you never picked up. Yoseob started to get worried and nervous, he first left you a short voice message and then after he took his stuff and left the company and drove out to look for you…….

 

 

“Chubby-ah where are you?? Why won’t you answer your phone???” Yoseob muttered to himself, he frantically drove around the city and searched around every single mall and shops where you use to go he even went to the stores that you loved to shop and also to the cake stores he even went and search the parks and amusement parks but you are nowhere to be seen……….Yoseob drove to beasts dorm and asked them if they have seen you but all of them said no, he quickly got back into his car and drove his way to Kikwang and woojins house since he remembered that you went out with woojin so kikwang must know where you guys are. Yoseob stopped at the traffic light which turned red in the middle of a busy street, he watched as people crossing the road from right to left and left to right when suddenly he spotted a person walked out of a white building from far away holding a big yellow envelop……..

 

 

“How come that person look so familiar….” He murmured, he then leaned closer to get a better view, as the person came closer to him, he immediately recognized the person……..

 

 

“CHUBBY!!!” he shouted, he eyes was big and round and his heart bounced with joy he was about to call you but the light suddenly turned green and the cars behind him start beeping so he unwillingly drove off but quickly turned to the next corner and back to the spot where he saw you to fetch you but you were already gone to who knows where. Yoseob sadly parked at the side and rested his head back on the seat……..

 

 

“Hoooo~~ at least I know chubby is okay…….but didn’t she say she’s going out with Jinnie??? But where is she?? And………how come she came out of that white building??......that building doesn’t seem like a shopping mall to me…….”

 

 

Suddenly his phone beeped indicating he had received a message, he took his phone and opened it, it was from you saying

 

 

From: Chubby Boo~~

 

 

Yeobo Mianhae, I forgot to turn my phone on this morning >.<

Sorry I made you so worry :(

 

I’ll make it up to you tonight okay, Love you baby >3<

 

Cya tonight ;)         

 

 

He smiled at your message and quickly replied

 

 

To: Chubby Boo~~

From: Yeobo <3

 

 

My heart nearly jumped out when you didn’t answer my calls :(

Bad chubby, but its okay I now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter