Chapter 8

Chaotic World of Idols

Kwon Sohyun

We've been very busy for the preparation for the concert. It is only a week before the concert day, and this day, we are now heading to Jamshil Stadium for Idol Star Athletics Championship. Our group color is orange, Team B. And the staffs asked us to have a teaser for our concert. So now, even when I am already in our uniform, I mean, WE, we will still perform before the event starts. Yes, you read it right. Me, Sehun and Hanbin will perform NOW before the event starts. Jinhwan is not in good condition as of now, so we decided to let Hanbin dance with me for the meantime. Our team is composed of MBLAQ, 4MINUTE, EXO and iKON. Jinhwan is with us now, but he won't participate in games. He'll just support us so he insist of going too.

As we stepped out off the car, we can hear people screaming. I hope they'll just shrugged the scandal off. I'm really sick of it! We walk to the entrance of the stadium. There are lots of fans and medias outside. There are cameras too that films us as we walk to the stadium.

 We smiled to the fans that screams for us. Thank you 4nias, you never leave my side. I smiled at the thought.

Oh Sehun

I am happy now. Now that netizens are over with the issue, she move freely now, it’s just, she became a little snob. She smiles to her fans and waved at them. I’m pretty sure, by now, there are fans that are capturing me looking and smiling at her. Well, I don’t care. Tao hyung put his arms over my shoulders.

“Yah~ if she is an Ice cream, I’m pretty sure she’ll melt right away. Imagine, many guys is staring at her. Well no one can blame them. She is really gorgeous and a good person” I glared at him as he finished his sentence,

“Hyung? Do you like her too?” I asked still glaring

“Me? Why not? She’s cute. She’s good inside and out. She is a friend of mine. She won’t mind if I will say I like her” I still glared at him. Looking like a beast ready to eat his prey

“Yah~ I’m just kidding. You know who I like. Be cautious to the others. Look around Sehun-ah. See? There are lots of guys looking at her too” He said and I looked around. He’s right. There are lots of them. Tch

The staffs told us to go to our waiting room. Every team has their own waiting room. Of course we, Team B, gathered in one room. Everyone of us are excited. I’m still keeping my eyes at her. I can see some guys from other team visiting her. She just talk to them as friends. I’m really dead jealous now huhu

“Sehun-ah~ Kaja? They told us to fall in line. Seems like your mind is flying somewhere hahaha” I blushed, jeez. She’s the only one who can make me blushed.

When she finished laughing, she link her arms to me and we headed to our line. They tease me as they see our arms linked together. She looks really confused when they teased me. She really have no clue. Well it is better. She won’t feel awkward.

The emcees introduce our team. Xiumin hyung is holding our flag. Sohyun is with her unnies now. They walk side by sides and waved at fans. I heard someone shouted Sohyun unnie! Sehun oppaaaa~. She just laughed at them and blew a kiss. I saw the fanboys yell when she did that. When we all are set, we did the rituals to the ceremony. After that, we performed NOW in the middle of the field. She won, again in archery. She really look more lovely when she is shooting arrows. She won gold medal, and in our team, Thunder hyung won gold too in archery. We won silver in soccer and bronze on track field. The championship ended perfectly as we celebrate our wins. Many guys and her female friends congratulate her for winning gold again on archery. Many take some pictures with her. We did picture taking for about half an hour.

“LET’S GO TO MY BAR~~~~~ WE’LL PARTY THERE!” As we heard what Sohyun said, we all screamed in happiness. This will be an another wonderful night.

 

Kwon Jiyong

It’s the day of our concert. We are now heading to the arena to rehearse what we practiced for a month. Sohyun is sleeping in shot gun seat. Yes, I didn’t let her use her own car. I won’t risk her life again. I just can’t. And I am scared too. I received a letter from our grandparent. He said he’ll get Sohyun from me when something bad happens again. And he’ll move Sohyun to other country and stop her from being an idol. I can’t let him get Sohyun from me, this is the field she wanted. She wants to be an idol when she is still kid. And now that her dreams came true, I can’t let her leave.

When she will be in his hands, she’ll forced Sohyun to handle his company and other business. You see, we are not just a mere idols, we are an heir too. Only me and Sohyun is his granddaughter and grandson. Our parents leave his side because he is too strict and dominative. He wants all of them to follow his rules. Only his rules.

When I get 35, I will face the business world. I will sacrifice for my only cousin. And I’ll tell her sooner or later about our grandfather. And I think, she need to prepare too, she’ll be forced to work on our company too. And besides, her father is the older than mine, so basically, she is the real heiress.

When he found out about what happen to Sohyun, he is really furious and told me that once it’ll happen again, he’ll get Sohyun from me no matter what. I’m sorry Kkwonsso, I’ll tell you this things in right time. I promise.

We started our rehearsals for the concert. All of us is really excited and we can already hear the screams and chants of fans outside the arena. Sohyun, Sehun and Jinhwan are now rehearsing their dance. I can see a love triangle here. Sigh, I need to talk to them. She can’t date. Not yet.

We finished rehearsing and we’re now getting ready in our waiting room. It is exactly one hour before the concert starts.

“Oppa~” Sohyun finished dressing up and went to our waiting room. She is now eating with Seungri and Daesung. The two bought her favourite, churros, beignet and her favourite chocolate frappe. They really know her taste.

“Yah~ Kkwonsso, you will really get fat from that. Seriously? All sweet? May I remind you sweety... you still have a performance to do” TOP said when he saw the three enjoying their food

“Oppa, I AM NOT FAT AND WILL NEVER BE. Other girls are just too skinny. It’s not my fault” She said ignoring TOP. Serves you right haha

“Aish~” “LEAVE US ALONE” The three said in unison. There is no way you can stop them from eating.

TOP just went back to his seat, sulking. His favourite baby just ignored him eh? HAHAHA

 

The concert is going so well, not until...

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV

 

Sohyun passed out when the ending ceremony finished. All gasped out of surprise. Her cousin hurriedly went to her and carried her in bridal style. The others calmed down the other artist and fans. They just prayed for her safety and hoping nothing serious will happen to her.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong carried Sohyun to his car and placed her in the back seat. He is supposed to be starts driving when Sehun hurriedly ran to him and told him he’ll go too. He let Sehun ride with him and went to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately, this is his granpa’s hospital. Their hospital