Chapter 7

Chaotic World of Idols

Third Person's POV

They continued throwing rocks, eggs and tomatoes to Sohyun. They stopped when they realized that she is not moving. One of them kick her to check her, but still no response. One kick again, and in that kick, they saw the blood on the back of her head. They were shocked. They can't move because of what they are seing now. A Kwon Sohyun who is an idol, lying on the rough floor, unconcious and have a bleeding head.

 

"Oh my God" "OMO" "Otoke?" "Let's leave. Hurry!"

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? WHY ARE YOU MESSING HERE?!" They turned their heads to see a guard walking towards them. Out of anxiety, they quickly ran on to their own ways. Leaving the body of Kwon Sohyun who is still unconscious

 

The guard confusely look at them as they run in different directions, "Aigoo~ Kids nowadays are really troublesome. OMONA" When he looked down, he saw the unconscious Sohyun. He immediately called his co-guards and told them that he saw Kwon Sohyun. He told them too to call for an ambulance. Not long after, other idols rushed down the company when they heard one of the guard reporting it to the CEOs.

 

"Kkwonsso" Hyuna said and cried. The others cried too when they saw the condition of Sohyun. 

The boys can't move when they saw their baby been beaten. Some of them teared too.

Sehun, who can't stay still, decided to carry Sohyun who is unconscious and carried her to a bench. Atleast there, it is more clean place.

He hugged Sohyun when CEOs arrived at the scene. Not long after, the ambulance arrived. They quickly get Sohyun out off Sehun's arms. They said that she will be fine and told them to just follow them for other information. They went to the hospital and brought the guard who saw the crime.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwon Jiyong

It has been a week and she is still unconscious. I don't know what to do and what to feel when I heard about what happen to her. I'm such an irresponsible cousin and brother. How can I let her drive to the company when I know the fact that the issue is still a hot topic of netizens.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. I know what you are feeling and thinking now. Don't think that way. Kkwonsso won't like that. And please, try to eat. Yes you're eating, but, once a day? Seriously? I know her. She would definitely scold you when she found out you're not eating atleast thrice a day" Hanbin said then left me in the corner. He went to Sohyun and caressed her cheeks

Many of her friends went here when they found out what happen to her. Some brought fruits for her to eat when she wake up. They always cheer me up to not be worry. She is okay now and let us just wait for her to wake up.

I feel a drowsiness. I guess she wouldn't be angry if I sleep for a bit.

 

Kwon Sohyun

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a white ceiling and a white wall. Seriously? Where am I?

*yawn*

I looked where part I heard a yawn and saw Hyuna unnie yawning. She opened her eyes and greeted me, I just looked at her. Suddenly, she just opened her eyes widely and screamed which wakes all of the people who are in the room too

They said their complaints to Hyuna unnie who is still staring at me with wide eyes, when they found out she staring into something, or should I say, someone, their gaze followed where unnies was. When they saw me, as if they saw a ghost, their eyes got bigger too and started screaming. What is happening?

"Someone call the doctor!" Seungri oppa shouted

"nal butjapgo malhaejwo?" I asked continuing the song

They really looked confused when I continued it and a moment later, they started laughing. These guys... they are crazy

I was shocked when Jiyong oppa suddenly run to me and hugged me. I can even hear a sobs, which I am sure is from him. "Yah~ why are you crying?" I asked as if I saw an alien infront of me

They all laughed again. And after a moment, a doctor entered our room. And then it hit me. I am in the hospital bed and we are in a hospital. I remembered what happen before I lost consciousness too. I just shrugged the thought off. The doctor said I should take a rest for another week and then I can work again. Luckily, there is no serious damage. It's just that, I have some scratches in my arms which I used to blocked the... I don't want to remember it again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been two weeks after I wake up from my one week sleep. And we are now preparing for the concert, now that we already announced it to public, there is no going back. We decided to do the coveration in the concert. Jiyong oppa gave me my gadgets already. Ofcourse, I can read the comments of fans and haters. But I guessed, that hates towards me made me feel numb. I rarely have a chitchat even to my unnies. They said I really changed. I am always ignoring them. I just go for practice and not for a talk. I closed my bar for a meantime. The staffs there, I moved them to the cafe, I said I just need a month to rest from the bar's works. Oppa suggested that I can get a manager but I refused. I just can't let anyone handle my bar.

Haters, ofcourse, can't just get enough. They still send me threats. which I always just ignore, I told you, I had really became numb. Hays

"Sohyun-ah, you are called by the CEOs. I think its an important matter. Go there, quick"