Snippet 1: Conversations amidst preparations

Snippet

It was only three in the morning but, the cast of Roommate were already bustling around their kitchen either preparing or already having a quick breakfast. It was the day of their Running Man filming and they were to head off to Changwon in a few minutes.

Everyone was busy with their own food when Jaejoong broke the silence and asked, "Where's Yoona?"

True enough, their sole female member was nowhere to be found. An unusual feat if you asked the others as she was normally the first one to grab and eat anything edible placed on the dining table.

"She's still sleeping." Joo Won answered after giving a few wary glances at the man sitting across him. Lee Soohyuk might be younger than him but, he can be terribly scary especially when the matter concerned Yoona. Such was the case now. Still, a sunbae and hyung was asking so he decided to answer. "I was about to wake her up earlier but Soohyuk said that he'll do it himself later."

At the mention of his name, everyone's gazes were Soohyuk who was then busying himself spreading peanut butter and jam on a sandwich. Noticing that the others were giving him questionable looks, he sighed and simply said, "She just arrived two hours earlier. Let her sleep for a few more minutes."

Everyone was quick to understand what he meant. They were idols and actors themselves afterall. However, Yoona was quite the special case. She maybe the maknae of their show. The sole female member. The lucky princess as what the public called her right after joining the current Roommate season. But beyond all that and most importantly, she's the most in-demand member of the most popular K-pop girl group of their time. She performs, acts, hosts and even models. And because of that, she has twice or maybe even thrice the number of schedules than any one of them. Jaejoong and T.O.P even scolded her once for accepting way too much offers but, after she gave the two of them her infamous alligator smile and a firm assurance that she can properly handle the responsibilities she took, all of their frustrations dissipated in an instant. Yesterday was no different as Yoona was out the entire day.

"We'll be filming all day, Soohyuk-ah. Let her atleast have a proper breakfast." T.O.P interjected.

"I'll feed her in the car." Soohyuk replied shortly, raising the sandwich and bottle of juice he just prepared.
 

"My... my... We've only been here in this show for three months but you're already such a good and caring friend to Yoona, Hyuksoo-ah." G-Dragon said, his tone teasing.

"Shouldn't it be a boyfriend, Jiyong-ah?" Soohyuk retorted with a smirk. He was fully aware that he was not the only one in Yoona's mercy at that house. Before Jiyong could even say anything, Jaejoong interrupted and said, "I understand that Yoona needs more rest but you really have to wake her up now, Soohyuk. We'll be leaving in a few minutes."


Author's note: Hello! It's been a while since my last fanfiction. Thank you for continuously supporting my stories. Snippet was made after I came across Lee Soohyuk, Joo Won, and Siwan. I suddenly had this idea of putting the three of them together and adding a few all-time favorites namely Yoona, Jaejoong, T.O.P, and GD. Snippet will live by its name, that is, the chapters will be brief and short just like this one. Still, I hope you'll have quite the fun reading this as I am writing it. Thank you and happy new year! :)