Embarrassment and Protection

Run *Bts Jin*

Embarrassment: The feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness.

Protection: The action of protecting someone or something or the state of being protected.

Jin
You
V
Jungkook
Suga
Jimin
Rapmon

Jhope

(Y/N) POV

The next morning i woke up. I checked my phone to see what time it is. Oh what?? It's 7AM! Oh well... Better check the news. Let's see... Winner makes their comeback! Finally after a long Hiatus! (Sorry i could only find the mv making) Exo's Lay hurts his back during drama filming (Not joking this actually happened). Awww poor Lay hopefully he recovers soon. (Btw she has feelings in her thoughts but she doesn't show it.) 

Wait wait waiiittt... BTS JIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND??!?!? JIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?? I looked at the pictures. WAIT THATS ME!!

"Ummm Jin-ssi??"

I shook him.

"Keep calling me oppa from now on."

"Umm okay Oppa.. Uh well umm... J-
just look at this."

 

"OH SHIET!! Umm I didn't know that you would find out..."

"Was yesterday just a set up?"

"NO NO! Well not entirely... Just let me explain. Okay so Namjoon got into an accident yesterday and to cover it up the CEO asked me to get a fake girlfriend. And since you're here he thought that you could be my fake girlfriend. BUT YESTERDAY WAS ALL TRUE!! I REALLY DID GET JOY FOR TAEHYUNG AND YOU!"

"Don't worry I understand. Namjoon's fans might attack the company for not being safe enough. I get it."

"THANK YOU!! And today since you are my "girlfriend" i thought maybe we could go out to eat later."

"Okay sounds good."

I didn't feel like sleeping again so i just decided to make breakfast. To be honest, i do feel kind if used but i get it. It's to protect their job. I'm just kind of worried about Jin's fans.

"Good Morning Noona!"

"Good morning (Y/N)!"

"Good morning Jungkook-ssi, Good morning Jimin-ssi."

"Wow Jimin-ah! You're not scared of her today!"

"Yeah! I DID IT! (Y/N) ISNT A GHOST TO ME ANYMORE!"

"Congratulations Jimin-ssi."

"(Y/N) no need to be so formal! Call me and Yoongi Oppa too!"

"O-okay oppa..."

"YEAH! IM YOUR OPPA!"

"YEAH THERES FOOD!"

"AHHHH WHEN DID YOU GET HERE TAEHYUNG??"

"What do you mean? I've been here the entire time?"

"OOOOH I WAS HERE TOO!"

"HOW WERE YOU GUYS SO QUIET??"

"*Blush*"

"*Blush*"

"We were having a contest to see who could hold their breath the longest!"

(Heh lol sure Jhope. #Vhope!! They were actually making out. XDXDXD!! Jk but seriously tho)

"Kids! Shut up and eat!"

"Yes Eomma!"

Everyone started to eat. I checked up on Joy. Aww shes so cute!!!! I filled up her bowl so she could have breakfast too.

"Oh Noona! We saw the news about you and jin hyung!"

"Yeah congrats guys!"

"You guys our relationship is fake."

"What?"

"Since Namjoon is in the hospital, They asked us to create a fake relationship to cover it up."

"Oh.... Well thats disappointing..."

~~~Timeskip brought to you by Winner's new comeback~~~

"Hey... You wanna go now?"

"Sure."

Jin and i left the dorm. Hopefully we don't get too much attention! Where is he even bringing me? Seriously though. Where are we going?

"Oppa. Where are we going?"

"We're just going to café bene to eat and talk and stuff."

"Oh.. Okay then."

The entire walk was very awkward.... As we were walking i could feel eyes staring at us.

"Don't mind them okay? As long as i am here, they can't get to you." Jin said (sorry it wouldn't let me color this line)

"Thanks oppa."

 

WHY IS THE WALK SO LONG?!?!? Omg this is really awkward. WHY COULDNT WE HAVE TAKEN THE CAR??? I could hear their cameras clicking OMG!!!

"Okay! We're here Jagiya..."

"JAGIYA??"

"*whispers* don't worry its just fake remember?"

"Oh yeah... Ok Oppa."

We walked up to the counter to order.

"Hello welcome to café bené! What would you like to order?" The cashier said.

"We would like Green tea Bingsu and 2 chocolate bubble teas."

"Okay! That would be 20,000 Won."

"Here you go!"

"Oppa... I could pay.."

"No! You're my girlfriend! I should pay for you!"

"Wooow you guys are a really cute couple!"

"Oh! Thank you so much!"

We went to sit down at a table.

"You really didn't have to pay for me you know..."

"It would be rude not to!"

"Okay..."

After a little while the little buzzer thing buzzed. YAY FOODS DONE!! Omo this Bingsu looks soooo good!!

"Uwaaa! Oppa this looks really good!"

"Well hurry up and eat it before i do!"

MMMMM THIS IS SOOO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!! I started to eat really fast and so did Jin. THIS IS TOO GOOD!! Then i heard these really annoying and high pitched voices come from the table next to us.

"Oh my gawd! Did you see her? She looked like an effin Pig!!"

"Look at those thighs! Ugh they look like an elephants!"

"Jin oppa deserves better than her. I wonder whats so special about her?!"

"I bet she's some crazy fat ugly who payed him to be her Boyfriend."

"OH MAH GAWD WHAT A SASAENG!!! Look at her face! Her surgery is so obvious!

I sunk into my chair. Are my thighs really that big?? Am i really ugly? Do i look like i got plastic surgery? Am i really a pig? I feel really self conscious.... They were so loud! Everyone could hear them! I feel sooo embarrassed. All if a sudden Jin got up and walked over to their table.

"Hello! I couldn't help but hear you talking about my girlfriend! You know, you should really learn how to be quieter. And she's not Fat. At all. She's not ugly either. She's the most beautiful girl i have ver seen. She's never had plastic surgery. And she is not a pig. I am! Now if you please can you leave the café before you'll be sorry?"

They got their stuff and quickly left the building. Jin received a lot of applause from everyone.  We returned the plates and gave the cashier a tip, then we took our bubble teas and left. I'm really thankful for Jin. If he weren't there to save me, then they would probably still be criticizing me.

"Oppa... Thank you..."

 

A/N: SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!!! I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS ON FRIDAY!!