Chapter 1: I hate my life...

Run *Bts Jin*

My name is (Y/N) Park and i hate my life... My parents haven't paid attention to me since i was eight, and now they replaced me with their new families. They always told me to never be selfish... But they couldn't see that they were the ones being selfish. 

 ~~Flashback to 8 yrs old~~          

"Eomma? I miss Appa!"   

"I know baby. But appa is busy making money for us so we can eat. Don't be selfish!

~~ 2 years later ~~  

"Eomma, why did you and appa get a divorce?"

"It just wasn't working out. Its better this way so don't be selfish! Okay?"

 "Okay...."

~~12 years old~~

"Eomma? What happened to your last date ,Changmin? He was nice i liked him!"

"He was not White or rich."

"But i hate the new guy!"

"THIS IS MY LIFE! You don't control it! Don't be selfish!"

~~14 years old~~ 

"Nothing in this new house was paid by your dad. All this money is for my sons. So you don't own anything okay?"

"Right..."

~~16 years old~~

"Appa i want to see you."

"Well Your stepmom doesn't want me to see you. I don't have much time to live and i still need to make money. Don't be selfish."

~~couple weeks later~~

 I was at the mall. I needed to get away from that wench and those three devils. Wait is that Appa? 

I was about to call to him when i saw a little girl running to him. That's my little sister. She looks so beautiful. I wonder if she's any better than those three things.

Oh wait... Why is she running to me?? 

"Hi Miss! You are really pretty! You look a lot like me and my daddy!"

"Pretty? Oh I'm not pretty. You are way prettier than me!"

"But you are pretty! What's your name lady?"

"My name is (Y/N) Park"

"My name is Eunji Park! Where are your parents?"

"Oh.. Well my dad abandoned me when i was 10 and my mother... I have no mother." 

when i said that Appa looked down in guilt.

"Let's go Eunji say bye to her."

"Bye (Y/N) unnie! See you later!

"Bye (Y/N) I'm sorry."

"Bye Eunji. Bye Appa."

My sister is so cute!! I wish i could see her again! I hope Appa doesn't abandon her either.

~~Present~~

 Don't be selfish they said. 'Its for your own good.'

It was all just a lie to cover up saying 'I don't need you anymore. I have replaced you with something better.

I can't take it anymore! I can't keep living in this 's house! I need to run away. I quickly packed up my things. (Which wasn't much) Where should i head to? I guess i should just wing it. I bet my mother wouldn't even notice I'm gone.

i got out of the house. And i started running with a big backpack on my back. I wanna see appa again. I need to see my sister. Those things are just like my mother. They keep calling me a bastard child. They even call me that in front of my mother. 

I just need to run. son ppeodeobwatja geumse
kkaebeoril kkum
michil deut dallyeodo
tto jejariil ppun
geunyang nal taewojwo geurae deo milchyeonaejwo
igeon sarange michin meongcheongiui ttwimbakjil

English:No matter how far I reach for you,
It is just an empty dream dream dream
No matter how crazy I run,
I remain on the same place place place
Just burn me! Yes, push me out!
This is crazy-fool’s love running

(Its Bts Run) 

Run. Keep running and never go back. They replaced you. They never actually loved you. You were just a leech. You never meant anything to them. You were nothing. I don't have anything to live for. I could just kill myself.

I kept running until i hit something. I fell on my .

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

"Taehyung-Hyung! What did you do?"

"I ran into this girl Jungkook-ah. Why were you running so fast anyway?" 

"I um- i was uh running away." 

"Oh so you don't have anywhere to go?"

"Yes"

"Come live with us!" 

"But you're idols! Why would you take a Fat ugly leech like me off the streets."

"Noona. You're not Fat or ugly! Just comewith us! Please you can trust us!" 

Before i could answer they pulled me along to their dorm. Oh no i feel bad. 

"Taehyung-ah! Jungkook-ah! Who is this?" 

"She was running away so we decided to let her stay with us."

"Hello my name is (Y/N) Park if you don't want me to stay here thats fine. I can find somewhere else to sleep."

"Oh no! Its fine! You can stay here for as long as you like! I'm Min Yoongi." 

I had finally meet the other members after Yoongi introduced himself. Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin. 

In return i told them why i ran away.

"(Y/N) Since I'm the only one with no roomate you can room with me."

"Oh no. You don't need to! I can just sleep on the couch."

"No I could never let a lady sleep on the couch!"

He led me to the room. There was only one bed...

"I could tell that you were hurt greatly by your parents and your schoolmates. With anyone i usually see emotion in their eyes. Even the most unemotional people. But I can't see anything in your eyes. I want to help you."

"Help? How are you going to help me? Can you evem help me?" 

he started moving closer to me. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. 

"I will help you feel again. "

Jin POV

I felt bad for (Y/N). She's had a horrible life. I can only see one emotion in her eyes. Pain. Nothing else. I want to help her- No i NEED to help her. I want to make her feel again. I will make her feel joy, sadness, and even love. I can't get over the unsettling feeling in my stomach. It feels like I need her... 

(A/N: DUDE!!! FIRST CHAPTER DONE! SORRY THAT ITS SO LATE!!