Not Me

I Must Be Crazy

"So you have meeting after school?" Dahyun inquires while folding her uniform carefully. They're in the women’s locker room changing their clothes for PE.

"Yes" Chaeyoung replied. They put their school uniform inside the locker and walks over the mirror to fix their hair.

"How long is your meeting then?" Dahyun asked casually, trying not to look so interested in the topic.

Chaeyoung shrugs "I don't know I hope they make it quick since it’s just us, new members and Mr. Captain”

“Not the whole team?” Well she doesn't need to wait for her after meeting then. What kind of friend are you Dahyun?

Chaeyoung nodded and hastily looked at her. "This is your fault. What were you thinking forcing me to sign up to join that club? You gave me headache."

"Seriously, when will you stop ranting about it? I've heard that for trillion times already, aren't you tired?"

"You are exaggerating"

"Ok, then every day when we’re together" Yes, she forced her to join the club because she just can't help herself seeing Jungkook looking disappointed when Chaeyoung rejected them. How could someone resist him? Chaeyoung did. She put her right arm around her shoulder. "You’re good in math... No" she shook her left hand "Not good but great! It will benefit you because student involve in extracurricular activities receive higher grades."

"I don't need that"

"But you need to upgrade yourself!"

"Upgrade for what?" her brows bumped together in a scowl.

"It's time for you to explore, meet new people and socialize!" didn't she told herself that joining math club is social suicide.

"You’re joking right? Do you think I can socialize with nerd people around me who are too busy with their own imaginary friends?"

She hissed. "Jungkook is not like that! Even though he's smart.... but he's still has his sanity!"

"Um... Okay? You don't need to yell." Chaeyoung shot her a look. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"Hiding?" she can feel a bead of sweat running down slowly on her forehead. She gulps. "What am I hiding?” she laughed nervously “I actually feel constipated right now, It's really coming...." She crossed her legs while her right hand touching her tummy and left hand on her .

"Uh... Is that you?" Chaeyoung said thru her hand as she covered her nose.

 “What?” she sniffed the air and smells bad odor like a poop. It seems like someone is pooping in one of the toilet cubicles. She nodded. "Yep"

"I'm going... You need to release it now asap"

"Good idea"

Chaeyoung walks out immediately while she enters one of the cubicles.

That's close. She's almost caught by Chaeyoung, how stupid of her acting so defensive about Jungkook. She inhaled to release her tense and then stops in the middle bringing her shirt up to cover and nose as she smells someone poop.

Dahyun almost throw up when she heard the sound of poop’s drop. Eew. Disgusting! When will she finish? Didn't she go to bathroom for a week?

She feels relieve when she heard toilet flush and the girl’s footsteps recede. Thank goodness she's done. She pulls out her perfume from her pouch and sprays it around her to remove unpleasant smell.

Dahyun sat on the toilet bowl to retouch when she hears two girls entered the restroom talking about Jungkook.

"Then what’s Jungkook ideal girl then?"

Jungkook’s ideal girl? She paused and listens to the girls snickering outside the cubicle.

"I heard that he likes feminine, y and tall girls, good at cooking, sporty and super pretty, I guess he’s attracted to girls who has double eyelids"

"Really? His preference is too high...gosh."

"True, you need to give up because you don't have those traits so stop dreaming"

"What?! Well at least I’m pretty and that all thanks to these double eyelids."

“It’s fake!”

Feeling depressed, Dahyun slowly opened the door with slumped shoulder. The two girls stop chatting while staring at her from the mirror.

“Are you okay?” The one girl wearing heavy makeup asked her.

She forced a smile at them and walks out the room.

Dahyun realized that Jungkook will never like her based on the traits that she heard from the two girls in the restroom.

Dahyun apologize to her PE teacher for being late and went sit on the bench. She sighed heavily as she rolled up her running pants up to the knee and look at her legs. She pouted her lips. She’s short and Jungkook like tall girls. She didn’t have double eyelid, she’s not good at sport and not good at cooking either. Frustrated, Dahyun grabbed the swath of hair that hung limply in her face.

“Look out!”

A loud voice jerked her mind and she felt something hit her face hard out of sudden. Aw! What a bad day!

She heard the students coming after her.

“I’m so sorry Dahyun! I didn’t mean it.”

Jungkook? She quickly look at him “I’m okay, don’t worry”

“But your nose… is bleeding.”

Dahyun touches her nose and saw a stain of blood on the tip of her finger. The place began to spin. She broke out in cold sweat and felt her body shivers and so weak. Everything seems blur and just a second it went black.