Daily Routine

I Need You

“I’m home!”

 

You opened the door to your one-room, rented house. Jungkook tore his eyes from the television to smile brightly at you.

 

“Noona!”

 

“What are you doing there!” You scurried over to his side with a blanket in your hand, “I told you to keep warm! The winter weather’s getting worse.”

 

"I missed you too, noona" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

You wrapped your little brother with the blanket and tightly held onto him.

 

“I’m fine, noona. It actually feels pretty warm in the house today.”

 

“No, Jungkook. The doctor said that you need to keep your body warm.”

 

“Mhmm~” Jungkook shook off the blanket and rolled himself back in front of the T.V.

 

Sighing, you placed the blanket back on your brother and got up to crank up the heater. Then, walking over to the small kitchen that was only a few feet away, you scooped out some of the cooked rice from yesterday and placed it in the microwave. You boiled the kimchi stew and brought out the small dinner table from behind the stove. Jungkook sat in front of the small television, hugging his knees, but had his eyes placed on you.

 

The more you moved around the kitchen, the deeper the frown on his face became. He wanted nothing more than to help you set the dinner table.

 

“Noona… I’m sorry.”

 

You looked up, “Hmm? Sorry about what?”

 

“That I can’t help you,” Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair.

 

“It’s fine Jungkook. Why would you be sorry?”

 

Jungkook turned away and tried his best to refrain his voice from shaking, “Nothing.”

 

Sympathetically, you looked over at your brother’s back and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Jungkook, dinner’s ready.”

 

Then walking over to him, you carefully placed your arms around his waist and pulled him up. Jungkook wrapped his arms around your neck and uncomfortably lifted himself up.

 

“Jungkook, place all your weight against my body like the doctor said.”

 

“That only makes me feel worse, noona.”

 

Finally getting Jungkook to the table, he positioned himself to a more comfortable position and lifted his spoon.

 

“Noona, are you not gonna eat again?”

 

You patted Jungkook’s head, “I have to shower if I want to help you. Be eating. Alright?”

 

Jungkook shook his head and focused on the food in front of him. He played around with his food and sighed.

 

He hated himself. He hated that he couldn’t do anything for you and he hated that every day, he couldn’t do anything without your help.

 

It’s been 7 years now—since he’s been living like this. Seven whole years and every day, he felt bad for you.

 

Jungkook watched  your slim back as you slipped into the bathroom and sighed.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hey guys!

So This is my first update, and yes I know, its pretty short, but I'm working on the second chapter right now and I'm actually almost done!

 

I want to thank my first two subscribers!!

stephbaozi

ginger1111

 

 

Thank you so much I really appreciate it! Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to comment or question below anytime!!

 

Thank you once again and I love you all!

 

 

Author :)