Wrong Number

Wrong Number, Right Guy

Okay, it was now or never. Youngjae had finally (sort of) worked up the courage to send a . Well.. maybe it really couldn't be considered that with all the bubbles in the bath covering his.. private bits, but for Youngjae, this was the closest he was ever going to get. With a deep breath he looked once more at the photo that had taken him at least on hundred tries to get right. Honestly it was probably closer to two hundred with where his selfie game was at but lets not dwell on the past. His fingers shook as he typed in the number and attached the photo, hesitating a small moment before the pad of his thumb gently pressed the 'send' button. That was it. It was done. No going back now.

The wait was agonizing, and at this point, with his pruned fingers, Youngjae just really wanted to get out of the bath. He set his phone onto the floor and out of the way before pulling himself out of the warm water that had lost all of it's sweet smelling suds. He grabbed a towel from the shelf beside him and quickly dried his hair and torso, wrapping the towel around his waist and leaning down to drain the tub. Before leaving the bathroom he grabbed his phone from the floor, turning it on and frowing as he saw he still had no notification. He hadn't thought the picture was that bad..

Seven minutes later Youngjae was dressed and leaving the kitchen with a large bowl of popcorn. After his failure of flirting with a hopeless crush he'd decided it'd be best to immerse himself in a few movies for the night and fill his belly with snacks. Maybe after this he could order some pizza too. He phone buzzed suddenly in the pocket of his pajama pants and Youngjae was so startled by the noise he dropped the bowl and watched as his precious popcorn spilled all over the carpet. Great, just great. He was startled back to the issue at hand when he felt his phone buzz again and his dark eyes widened in realization. He texted back.

Easily forgetting about the popcorn, his phone was quickly whipped out of his pocket and in front of his face in a flash. Youngjae opened messenger as fast as his shaking fingers would allow and his brows furrowed as he looked at the two texts he received. The first was a photograph of a man in the bath, a very attractive man, mind you, but not the one Youngjae's photograph was meant for. The message below the photo cleared up his confusion but an embarrassed blush burned it's way onto Youngjae's soft cheeks.

 

Wrong number~

I might not be who you were looking for, but I hope I don't disappoint you cutie ;)

 

Had he seriously messed up when he was typing in the number and messaged some (attractive) stranger?! Yes, yes he had. No matter how many times he refreshed messenger and even when he restarted he phone, the proof was still there. With a deep sigh and one final glance to his phone Youngjae begrudgingly accepted it, I mean.. It wasn't a total loss. The guy who had responded was hot as hell and had called him cute. Might as well take the chance while he has it, right? He sent a quick apology text and the reply came practically instantaneously.

 

It's okay, it made my day a whole lot better so I don't mind~

 

This guy was a real flirt. Youngjae would like to say he found it annoying and creepy because really it should be, I mean, he really had not clue who this man was. Yet as he continues their conversation he noticed a smile he couldn't seem to wipe from his lips. He found out his name was Jung Daehyun, and after a bit of prodding he eventually gave in and told his name as well. The night rolled on and soon Youngjae found himself unable to suppress a yawn every few minutes. How long had he been talking to Daehyun?

The popcorn scattered on his floor was long forgotten as the smile grew on his face and he settled further into the coziness of his couch. At some point or another he dozed off, phone slipping out of his hand and falling to the floor with a short thud. A smile lingered on Youngjae's lips as he slept, and his phone continued to buzz for a few minutes as he slept soundlessly on.

 

No, cheesecake is way better than muffins!! Are you crazy? Where do you even pull that comparison from?

 

Honestly though cheesecake is the most superior food

 

Normal cake is pretty good too though

 

...Youngjae?

 

Did you fall asleep on me?

 

How cute~

 

Goodnight, sleep well ( ˘ ³˘)♥