008

I need you the most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I know that you guys waited for a long time and I'm sorry about it. My life has been pretty busy but I can't explin how sorry I feel towards you guys :(  Anyway, voila! This chapter is a thank you for your support and for the new subscribers ;) welcome aboard!

 

Inkigayo backstage, after the end of the show. Youngji's p.o.v

After having finished recording for Inkigayo, we went to the MCs room. Hanbin wasn't present with us since he had performed alongside with s for his performance, Dumb& Dumber. I really enjoyed listening to the song. It was funky and had me dancing with Jackson behind the stage. Other idols were looking at us as if we were crazy and some as if they were wondering if we were a couple. Well, it wasnt the first time they looked at us like that because of my relationship with Jackson so I didn't mind it. 

After performing we congratulated Hanbin and the rest of iKon. They were also present that day at YG so I was afraid they would look at me with...those eyes. The "poor-you" stare. I didn't appreciate it when someone was pitying me. But, instead of those eyes, they smiled warmly at me and greeted me with a 90 degree bow. I was quite pleased and returned the bow. We chatted a little bit and laughed with them. Then, we told them to go and rest and Jackson and I returned as the day's MCs. 

When I glanced at them for the last time, I saw Hanbin smiling at me bowing his head. I did the same and I returned the smile with my signature alligator laugh. He laughed at me and turned towards his memebers. I was glad everything was okay now. It didn't feel weird like before. And I liked that.

Finally, when the winner was announced and they received their prize, everyone returned to their restroom to change and get home or to their assigned schedule if there was any. I looked over at Jackson and saw him talking with other female idols who were still rookies. I sighed and questionned myself why I was friend with him to begin with. Not that I was jealous, it's just that he promised me that we would go drink something to "celebrate" our first time MCing togeter alongside with Hanbin. The thing is, he wouldn't stop talking to girls and move his towards our location. 

As I was about to go to his side and call him, Hanbin appeared next to me and greeted me.

-Anyong youngji-sii, tired?

-oh anyong hanbin-ah. Nahh it's okay I've survived worse than this. I guess it's the same for you? I said referring to his trainee days where he had gone through a lot of emotion roller coaster. 

He smiled and looked at me in the eyes.

- Well you're not wrong. Ah by the way, we are still going right?

-Yes of course, if Jackson could only stop flirting and move his .

He laughed and I guess he suprised by my words. He looked over Jackson and asked me:

-I was wondering... Did you guys ever became a couple?

I was surprised that he asked me that out of the blue. I mean, he looked like the type of guy who would struggle letting out the word "dating" or "couple" out of his mouth. I guess he wasn't in his clear mind when he asked it since when he looked over at me, h suddenly blushed and began apologizing. 

-Ah..Im really sorry Youngji-si, I... I mean, of course you have the right not to answer and just pretend I didnt ask this.

I chuckled and smiled at him and told him not to worry about it.

-Its okay Hanbin-ah. Well, since you asked it, no we've never been a couple. Like I said in my previous interviews at the time, we are just close friend. Well, more like bestfriend.

And I decided to talk about it a little bit deeper.

-Well you know, there was a time when I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter